5 5
winsor

Woke is a Joke

(edited)
On 8/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, jakee said:

No, he meant homophily. It's ok to admit you don't know what that means. We should all be comfortable saying what we don't know. After all, without first acknowledging that, we'll never learn anything new.

See, as an example, I'm perfectly happy saying I have no idea what any of that means.

I started my exchange; Bill I think your being Obtuse, I really wanted bills reply, like it a private matter.Please direct quote me, to be more concise as to what needs explanation.As for Bills rebuttal...you were quotn.

I found it totalitarian or narcissistic, because his next sentence he accuses anyone that doesn't subscribe to "Anti-racist policy as a racist. Funny how he can just throw that word around and call it love. A sorta of piety, take credit for everything for blackholes to changing the weather.I suppose ,Without  Affirmative action old Albert Einstein wouldn't mean a thing.LOL so the Echo is the prejudice assertion of racism. Like the grass is green.

Regressive Tolerance, if Bill wants to Censor and Ban me, I suppose I'll be the martyr for liberty.

It was the other word that started with an H,I was hoping you would have highlited.

I'll have to do the agree/disagree thing more if you prefer.

On 8/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, jakee said:
ote

Thanks for the echo, Seems every time we're six layers deep into a juicy Vidalia, you want us to chew on the epidermis.Dude, it's the dirty paper peal. So if we believe in a race neutral society, the one that our forefather dreamt of, chances are...

The echo, and dirty paper peal is the critical accusation and presumptive assertion of racism.

As is the Assumption of Guilt, before Innocent.

A Vidilia is a type of onion, dirty on the outside sweet and juicy six layers deep.

Edited by richravizza
no grammerly sorry

33 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Like the grass is green 

Ohhh, I think we’re all aware that there’s some green grass associated with that post!

This is far from my biggest issue with your post, but it’s pretty Fuck’n hilarious that the post above was after you corrected for grammar. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lippy said:

Ohhh, I think we’re all aware that there’s some green grass associated with that post!

This is far from my biggest issue with your post, but it’s pretty Fuck’n hilarious that the post above was after you corrected for grammar. 

Would understanding that post increase if i had a couple gummies? There is a store/dispensary  about 1/2 mile from me.

Or is it not worth bothering with? Its directed at Bill so perhaps he can make sense of it.

(edited)
On 8/20/2023 at 10:51 PM, jakee said:

I’m not bothered. But if you really want to help, maybe just post while sober?

My goal is to highlight the difference of being on the Left and Woke, and being a Classical liberal. Believing in free speech and more importantly, the principle.

You both, do a fine job in highlighting the differences. 

A hard working packer was busting his ass to get accredited to teach history in Cali, LOL  He mentioned we should take the best parts of the left and right.Cool I thought, interested I asked, does that included censoring? He replied, The censors have always come from the same side! Not wanting to piss off your packer, I agreed...

BINGO, Bill with your approval are the first americans to abridge my First Amendment. Congrads!! How Cosmo.

Didn't PM me, didn't ask me to stop the flow.Didn't let the drunkard clean up his vomit ,or even  if there was a fuck,n quake.Besides I thought it appropriate.

I'm sure he pm'd you or your divine....

I though you were All Down with the 1st Amendment and CK issue, but will you defend mine. 

Perhaps the next time we can make thing of it; I asked the old lady and she said it would be a blast. A urine sample party !!!

Ya'll get to watch the urine flow from my body LOL..... and We get to watch it run down Your leg.  ROFLMAO

I suppose another prerequisite Question appropriate must be answered to reply, a sorta code so we know your on standard.Just say'n, You couldn't get the Erec Smith question wrong.

To task,

What is wrong with "The Magna Carta?" 

Edited by richravizza

6 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Perhaps the next time we can make thing of it; I asked the old lady and she said it would be a blast.

A urine samples.

Ya'll get to watch the urine flow from my body LOL and We get to watch it run down your leg.

Most often I can't decide if I am offended by or agree with you. Because usually I can't figure out just WTF you are saying. 

8 minutes ago, richravizza said:

My goal is to highlight the difference of being on the Left and Woke,

Woke is a construct of the current right wing in opposition to changes that offend them. It has nothing to do with liberalism just as being anti-woke has nothing to do with conservatism. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

My goal is to highlight the difference of being on the Left and Woke, and being a Classical liberal. Believing in free speech and more importantly, the principle.

You both, do a fine job in highlighting the differences. 

A hard working packer was busting his ass to get accredited to teach history in Cali, LOL  He mentioned we should take the best parts of the left and right.Cool I thought, interested I asked, does that included censoring? He replied, The censors have always come from the same side! Not wanting to piss off your packer, I agreed...

BINGO, Bill with your approval are the first americans to abridge my First Amendment. Congrads!! How Cosmo.

Didn't PM me, didn't ask me to stop the flow.Didn't let the drunkard clean up his vomit ,or even  if there was a fuck,n quake.Besides I thought it appropriate.

I'm sure he pm'd you or your divine....

I though you were All Down with the 1st Amendment and CK issue, but will you defend mine. 

Perhaps the next time we can make thing of it; I asked the old lady and she said it would be a blast. A urine sample party !!!

Ya'll get to watch the urine flow from my body LOL..... and We get to watch it run down Your leg.  ROFLMAO

I suppose another prerequisite Question appropriate must be answered to reply, a sorta code so we know your on standard.Just say'n, You couldn't get the Erec Smith question wrong.

To task,

What is wrong with "The Magna Carta?" 

I guess I am a sucker for punishment, but I read this a few times. I still have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

I started my exchange; Bill I think your being Obtuse, I really wanted bills reply . . . 

Sure.  I meant that we all exhibit homophily.  Not hemophilia, not histrionics and not homophobia.  If you forgot the definition of homophily I would be happy to define it again.

anyone that doesn't subscribe to anti-racist policy as a racist.

Nope, didn't say that.  What I did say is that opposing racism is necessary to end it.  That's pretty much a truism.

Funny how he can just throw that word around and call it love.

Didn't call it love.

take credit for everything for blackholes to changing the weather.

Didn't say anything like that.

Without Affirmative action old Albert Einstein wouldn't mean a thing.

Didn't say anything like that.

Bill wants to Censor and Ban me, I suppose I'll be the martyr for liberty.

I banned you for 24 hours because you were either drunk/high or in a state indistinguisable from those conditions.  It was mainly to stop you from making posts you were likely to regret later.  

If you really want to be a martyr for fatties, knock yourself out.  From here on out I won't give you any warnings for drunken shitposting (unless, of course, you start with PAs again or something.)

12 minutes ago, billvon said:

I banned you for 24 hours because you were either drunk/high or in a state indistinguisable from those conditions. 

Sometimes we all need a time out. If we are lucky it started with our mother sending us for a nap. Not everyone is raised that well though.

On 8/20/2023 at 5:02 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

1 - Stop linking stupid, biased videos. Nobody watches them.

2 - Stop typing out long, unhinged, incomprehensible rants that make me wonder just how many fatties you smoked before logging on.

Thank you for being honest. Did you ignore all references in this thread?

No wonder your lost, clueless, and prejudice.

Who don't you approve of ? CNN in Florida, Erec Smith or John Stossel?

When your done let me know how wrong Schellenberger was at UATX, the reporting bias, the instances of "racism' used in your media, or the psychosis it produce. 

You were quite the lefty during covid ignore this.

14 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Thank you for being honest. Did you ignore all references in this thread?

No wonder your lost, clueless, and prejudice.

Who don't you approve of ? CNN in Florida, Erec Smith or John Stossel?

When your done let me know how wrong Schellenberger was at UATX, the reporting bias, the instances of "racism' used in your media, or the psychosis it produce. 

You were quite the lefty during covid ignore this.

In my country that video you posted has a notice imposed over top of it. "Covid-19, Get the latest information from Health Canada on covid-19". The link works, it just comes with a warning sort of like we have on cigarettes. Because toxic bullshit is toxic.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

In my country that video you posted has a notice imposed over top of it. "Covid-19, Get the latest information from Health Canada on covid-19". The link works, it just comes with a warning sort of like we have on cigarettes. Because toxic bullshit is toxic.

Similar flag about incorrect information in the US. It also makes significantly more sense than his grammar and spelling.

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

I guess I am a sucker for punishment, but I read this a few times. I still have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Just like your "Agenda" question, on the gay Glendale school teacher.Ignore the teacher parents and Arminian community.

Give me one adj. to describe the man in the funny hat.There's lots of them.

1 hour ago, normiss said:

Similar flag about incorrect information in the US. It also makes significantly more sense than his grammar and spelling.

I'm trying, please be tolerant with me, I haven't down loaded grammerly on the new pc. This must be misinformation also and could be dangerous to your health...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnuLADHa-I

1 minute ago, richravizza said:

I'm trying, please be tolerant with me, I haven't down loaded grammerly on the new pc. This must be misinformation also and could be dangerous to your health...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnuLADHa-I

I choose to not watch YouTube videos unless it's a music or skydiving video.

No way in hell will I follow any links to the nonsense you espouse. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Just like your "Agenda" question, on the gay Glendale school teacher.Ignore the teacher parents and Arminian community.

The gay agenda is for gays to be left alone and not persecuted. The trans agenda is for trans people to not be persecuted. Is there something about that that bothers you?

2 hours ago, billvon said:

I banned you for 24 hours because you were either drunk/high or in a state indistinguisable from those conditions.  It was mainly to stop you from making posts you were likely to regret later.  

If you really want to be a martyr for fatties, knock yourself out.  From here on out I won't give you any warnings for drunken shitposting (unless, of course, you start with PAs again or something.)

So you did it out of Woke Compassion ? LOL  please don't do me anymore favors.

I thought it was the last 24 hrs here for another month, but thanks to your compassion; In preventing me from jumping from a plane.

I have a bad back, hopefully not skydive ending and used my down time for Yoga,So in my most compassionate way Thanks, the backs feeling great. What is that Dunkelflaute.

I find your impartiality as a moderator: as compassionate and impartial as the Stasi.

We once debated the uselessness of the US post office.You actually  disagreed with 0bama,... You told me "We need to change the Constitution" that Was, what I was holding tightly, close to my heart.But you leave me disappointed more that anything.I suppose I'll be the Witch.

I said, Martyr for Liberty.Get it together monseigneur I think you drink too much, of your own purifying elixer. Just be a good example and burn me good.

(edited)
1 hour ago, normiss said:

I choose to not watch YouTube videos unless it's a music or skydiving video.

No way in hell will I follow any links to the nonsense you espouse. 

It's my skydive video and music,I believe a nine way, you'll see where.My two year test of big brother.The reach, veracity and indiscriminate messaging of a narrative.  ..."Do you want to know more?"

Edited by richravizza
sky and music

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

The gay agenda is for gays to be left alone and not persecuted. The trans agenda is for trans people to not be persecuted. Is there something about that that bothers you?

America a Land of Persecution. LOL

Put your focus on the man with the funny hat and get back with me.

4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Sometimes we all need a time out. If we are lucky it started with our mother sending us for a nap. Not everyone is raised that well though.

Yep,Bill gave me a time out, isn't that special.

Principled.

Like the very first sentence of this thread, wasn't there a Gandhi quote "Joke them if they can't take a fuck."

21 minutes ago, billvon said:

Wow, and only two posts after I mentioned that I'd leave the incoherent posting alone as long as you didn't attack people.

And he gave you a like! Clearly dope has improved greatly since the day's of Thai Sticks and Panama Red.

• Like 1