5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Give a presidential pardon and get cash back for your legal fees. Only in America and the republican party.

"Those donations included $1 million from the father of his son-in-law, Charles Kushner, whom Mr. Trump pardoned for federal crimes in his final days as president,"

Nah. 

Many presidents have pardoned many people at the end of their term. 

Most are innocuous, some are controversial.

As far as 'only the Rs', look up Bill Clinton. 

Particularly the FALN terrorists and Marc Rich.

And even more winning!!!

Michigan prosecutors charge Trump allies in felonies involving voting machines, illegal ‘testing’

Matthew DePerno, a Republican lawyer who was endorsed by Trump in an unsuccessful run for Michigan attorney general last year, was charged with undue possession of a voting machine and conspiracy, according to Oakland County court records.

Daire Rendon, a former Republican state representative, was charged with conspiracy to commit undue possession of a voting machine and false pretenses. A lawyer listed on court documents as representing Rendon could not be immediately reached for comment by phone.

• Like 1

Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell to the GOP after the latest Trump indictments: "We've got to protect our phony baloney jobs, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately, immediately, immediately! HARRUMPF! HARRUMPF! HARRUMPF! (I didn't get a HARRUMPF from that guy!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Faicon9493 said:

Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell to the GOP after the latest Trump indictments: "We've got to protect our phony baloney jobs, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately, immediately, immediately! HARRUMPF! HARRUMPF! HARRUMPF! (I didn't get a HARRUMPF from that guy!)

Outstanding cultural reference!  LOL!

2 minutes ago, grimmie said:

Looks like the “Kraken” finally got released today.

At least 20% of voters think Trump is innocent and being railroaded by the deep state, a weaponized justice department, and the Biden crime family. Another 15% simply think it's all bullshit and not important. Ignore the 15% and just focus on the 1 in 5.  Subtract any Democrats invited to the jury pools and the odds are at least one juror votes not to convict. 

32 minutes ago, jakee said:

Yep, Hedley Lamarr. (Which apparently was also a very funny joke in those days!)

Governor Lepetomane (Mel Brooks) had the big line.

Hedley Lamarr had the 'Give the Governor a Harrumph'.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blazing+saddles+harrumph+scene&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS910US910&oq=Blazing+Saddles+Harru&aqs=chrome.3.0i512j69i57j0i512j0i22i30j0i390i650l3.7201j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:5773bff2,vid:jLO7VrRij_M

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Governor Lepetomane (Mel Brooks) had the big line.

Hedley Lamarr had the 'Give the Governor a Harrumph'.

Oooooh yeah that’s right.

Anyway, how quick are they planning to take this to trial? I mean, the guy tried to use the power of the government to overthrow the government, and now he wants to be in government again. He has to be convicted before then.

Heather Cox Richardson take a crack at who the co-conspirators are:

The indictment referred to six co-conspirators without identifying them by name, but the details included about them suggest that Co-Conspirator 1 is Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani; Co-Conspirator 2 is lawyer John Eastman, who came up with the plan for then–vice president Mike Pence to use his ceremonial role of counting the electoral votes to throw the election to Trump; Co-Conspirator 3 is Trump lawyer Sidney Powell; Co-Conspirator 4 is Jeffrey Clark, a Justice Department lawyer whom Trump tried to push into the role of attorney general so he could lie that there had been election fraud; Co-Conspirator 5 appears to be Kenneth Chesebro, a Trump attorney behind the idea of the false electors. 

The identity of Co-Conspirator 6, a political consultant, is unclear.

Letters from an American

(edited)
25 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Old Rudy has a new set of problems, unrelated to the coup:

Daily Beast: ‘Come Here, Big Tits’: Rudy Giuliani’s Sex Abuse Accuser Has the Tapes

Well Sh*t, no wonder trump and Rudy get along so well. They are both enamored by big breasted women. The indictment states "She alleged Giuliani forced her to have oral sex and intercourse with him, in addition to making sexist, racist, drunken, and antisemitic remarks " So they even think alike!

Edited by Phil1111

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I'm thinking this may be preparation by Rudy to launch his own campaign for 2024.

That may be his only chance to avoid bankruptcy. I was reading about Rudy and trump. trump evidently likes Rudy because they have a long history dating back to when trump and Rudy ran together in NYC. Recently trump decided not to pay Rudy's legal bills for whatever reason.

Which is probably a good incentive for Rudy to flip on trump. Then parlay his convictions and sex adventures into republican stardom, post trump.