8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

If this guy is still employed at HD, he won't be for long.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1535681783505351

When entitled asshats feel free to use an employer's place of business to make a video political statement things have gone too far. It's time to rise up and demand that Joe Biden stop creating so many jobs.

36 minutes ago, lippy said:

His name is John Crist and he's a standup comedian doing a bit based on the Fox News depiction of Portland.  Probably filmed in Oklahoma.

Unbelievable. Are you saying that if you get your news from your facebook feed and don't take a single second to verify it before believing it to be true and reposting it on the internet you might get spoofed?

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Unbelievable. Are you saying that if you get your news from your facebook feed and don't take a single second to verify it before believing it to be true and reposting it on the internet you might get spoofed?

Are you saying you don't believe in Crist???

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

The entire Trumpist base depends on their being a lot of people gullible enough to believe stuff like that.

"I love the poorly educated".

Remember when the House Oversight Committee said they had a whistleblower ready to talk about Biden’s illicit Chinese money, but went missing?

Turns out he went missing because he was arrested then skipped bail for being an unregistered foreign agent for China who tried to convince a Trump campaign official to publicly support certain Chinese policies. Oh, and an unauthorised conflict zone arms dealer and Iranian oil smuggler, but who’s counting? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66160979

(edited)
5 hours ago, jakee said:

Remember when the House Oversight Committee said they had a whistleblower ready to talk about Biden’s illicit Chinese money, but went missing?

Turns out he went missing because he was arrested then skipped bail for being an unregistered foreign agent for China who tried to convince a Trump campaign official to publicly support certain Chinese policies. Oh, and an unauthorised conflict zone arms dealer and Iranian oil smuggler, but who’s counting? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66160979

What goes unstated in that story is that this is a arms dealer for China. He paid a trump advisor to influence US-China relations during trump's term. He peddled anti-Biden stories using his "independent" think tank when his real occupation was as a agent for China.

Fox News regular who accused Hunter Biden of having nefarious ties to China is now being charged with having nefarious ties to China

its hardly any wonder why trump wants to gut the FBI when this US citizen/Chinese agent was doing such a good job for the US right.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Back to the critics corner, did I miss where Brent or BillE posted that McConnell is obviously demented and needs to go after freezing up during his presser? No? Then never mind.

He is only 1 year older than Biden, or 5 years younger than Biden will be at the end of his 2nd term.

47 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Back to the critics corner, did I miss where Brent or BillE posted that McConnell is obviously demented and needs to go after freezing up during his presser? No? Then never mind.

How DARE you question his fitness based on a simple apparent TIA!  You must hate veterans, children and women!  He was clearly just pausing to think about how the dems are destroying America.  And having a TIA but that's not the point.

10 minutes ago, billvon said:

How DARE you question his fitness based on a simple apparent TIA!  You must hate veterans, children and women!  He was clearly just pausing to think about how the dems are destroying America.  And having a TIA but that's not the point.

Yes, I was out of line there and absolutely revealed my racist nature. In my defense, I had a shot of TIA MARIA in a coffee recently and didn't like it. I hope that helps.

All wrong. The republicans are preparing McConnell for the future with AI. His pauses will progressively get longer and longer. When he dies the republicans will get him stuffed and put a speaker in him. AI will take care of the rest.

With current technology its a very short leap between live republicans and dead republicans.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Biden needs to get way ahead on this by announcing that abortion politics had absolutely nothing to do with the decision and, by the way, please someone tell Tommy Tuberville to go fuck himself.

• Like 5

(edited)
On 7/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, JoeWeber said:

I didn’t want to get a time-out from BillV for deviating from the topic of the OP.  (righties have to tread very carefully on this forum) (I was even given detention for describing the attributes of the AR platform on a forum that EXPLICITLY states guns are an appropriate topic)

That said, it is time for new blood.  Majority Leader Cruz anybody?

Edited by brenthutch

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

Can you even say that without feeling dirty?

Clearly the only choice for majority leader is George Santos.  He has new ideas, he's young, and he has the sort of criminality that the GOP loves.  AND he's out on bail so he can serve!  Perfect.

18 minutes ago, billvon said:

Clearly the only choice for majority leader is George Santos.  He has new ideas, he's young, and he has the sort of criminality that the GOP loves.  AND he's out on bail so he can serve!  Perfect.

But he is not in the senate...yet.