1 1
billvon

How to end this

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Removed has the inference of "By Force".

Once again, inferring is something you do. If you think force must be involved in removing someone from office that's on you. It's certainly not implied by the headline.

4 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I don't have to pay my defense.  If I cannot afford a lawyer....

If you own a business, you have assets. You will have to sell those assets for your lawyer's fees before the "if you cannot afford...." becomes part of the equation. If you do not have assets, your argument you were murdering people to protect those assets goes away.

2 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

If you own a business, you have assets. You will have to sell those assets for your lawyer's fees before the "if you cannot afford...." becomes part of the equation. If you do not have assets, your argument you were murdering people to protect those assets goes away.

When did I say In would murder people?

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

NO.  But I can feel as if my life were in danger.

Just a quick suggestion - 

If you are actually planning to kill someone if X happens, and are planning to pretend that you felt your life was in danger to justify it, advertising that fact on the Internet is probably not the best idea.

7 minutes ago, billvon said:

Just a quick suggestion - 

If you are actually planning to kill someone if X happens, and are planning to pretend that you felt your life was in danger to justify it, advertising that fact on the Internet is probably not the best idea.

You don't honestly believe I would murder someone do you?  My plan is to scare the hell out of them.  Double barrel shotguns can have that effect.

2 minutes ago, airdvr said:

You don't honestly believe I would murder someone do you?

Not at all.  You would "fear for your life" and then reluctantly "defend yourself" as you describe above.  You know, so you can be judged by twelve rather than carried by six.  Because only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.  Etc etc.

LOOK LOOK, here lies the solution to our problems, simply obey the law and avoid the sticky outcomes by racist bully cops who grew up with daddy issues...  OK, to be fair, we all know this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than just doing the right thing (even when nobody is looking).  Until we breed out "the hate", we will be plagued with unrest and violence. HATE lingers, hate grows, hate begets hate. When the "haters" witness the violent protest conducted by the same people they hate on, what does that bring? Yup, more hate... Our ugly history isn't going away. Hate/racism are so strongly rooted in some locations, you really must wonder, how long or what will it take to break the cycle...???   Peer pressure works great, but from what I've witnessed, YOU put yourself in direct harm by calling out a complete stranger, and then they shoot you... So, how do WE THE PEOPLE squash this???  If your answer has anything to do with current politicians, keep thinking.  It's going to take the right people with the right influence to help get the ball rolling. And get the RIGHT people in office... Time isn't ever on our side!   

3 hours ago, airdvr said:

I'm not angry and frightened...I'm concerned.

That’s because you’re safe at home. If you were directly affected you would be angry and frightened. Concerned is how we all feel when we are safe. I will be driving through downtown Dallas in a little while, I’m more concerned than you are at the moment

4 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean?

Insurance is far from what is needed here. Take a stand, protect what you have worked your whole life for, rather than lie down and let them roll right over you. Yeah, zero worries where I live, where I'VE worked REAL hard to get too. No one will simply take what is mine, not without one hell off a fight. 

Now, if you want to come over for some cold ones and seriously good comfort food, my doors are always open to open minded folks! 

17 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That’s because you’re safe at home. If you were directly affected you would be angry and frightened. Concerned is how we all feel when we are safe. I will be driving through downtown Dallas in a little while, I’m more concerned than you are at the moment

Probably don't want to take truck driving and stopping tips from Bill.;P

22 minutes ago, timski said:

Insurance is far from what is needed here. Take a stand, protect what you have worked your whole life for, rather than lie down and let them roll right over you. Yeah, zero worries where I live, where I'VE worked REAL hard to get too. No one will simply take what is mine, not without one hell off a fight. 

Now, if you want to come over for some cold ones and seriously good comfort food, my doors are always open to open minded folks! 

Insurance is exactly what's needed. Not every people settled the land by forcibly taking it from the natives. 

Why is your stuff more important that that other guy's life? Freedom, yeah, that's a good point. Threat, likewise. But stuff? Nope. Do you cut away your canopy even if you might be able to save it, and risk having it go into a subdivision, never to be seen again? 

Wendy P.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, timski said:

LOOK LOOK, here lies the solution to our problems, simply obey the law and avoid the sticky outcomes by racist bully cops who grew up with daddy issues... 

. . . .

. And get the RIGHT people in office... Time isn't ever on our side!   

There were peacefully protesting folks in DC who got teargassed so the WRONG person in office could get his photo-op outside a church he doesn't attend holding a book he doesn't read.

43 minutes ago, timski said:

Interesting to read this. Considering there are large groups who are using violence to advance their lot in life by shedding light on systemic and ongoing racism. Those people are generally being told to settle down and not use violence.

The stance appears to be, I get to kill you for what I have, you don't get to be violent.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

There were peacefully protesting folks in DC who got teargassed so the WRONG person in office could get his photo-op outside a church he doesn't attend holding a book he doesn't read.

How do you know they were peaceful?  How do you know they didn't include those meaning to do bad things?  How do you tell the difference when they are ordered to disperse and don't?

17 minutes ago, airdvr said:

How do you know they were peaceful? 

Because there was no violence.

How do you know they didn't include those meaning to do bad things?  How do you tell the difference when they are ordered to disperse and don't?

Ah!  Thoughtcrime!  I knew you would get there.

Better round up all those Trump supporters who have been talking about a civil war if he doesn't get re-elected!  You KNOW they intend violence.

2 hours ago, timski said:

Take a stand, protect what you have worked your whole life for, rather than lie down and let them roll right over you.

Like black people fighting back against a police force murdering them, their families and friends?  Or should they lie down and let the police roll right over them?

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

Because there was no violence.

Ah!  Thoughtcrime!  I knew you would get there.

Better round up all those Trump supporters who have been talking about a civil war if he doesn't get re-elected!  You KNOW they intend violence.

JC Bill.  The fucking horror!  Tear gas and flash bangs!  maybe when the popo tell you to move out of the way you should.  ya know...just so your eyes won't burn.

13 minutes ago, airdvr said:

JC Bill.  The fucking horror!  Tear gas and flash bangs!  maybe when the popo tell you to move out of the way you should.  ya know...just so your eyes won't burn.

Stoopid constitution. It's just such nonsense anyway. Everybody wants to wipe their ass with in, so let's all just go ahead and shit all over it.

Stoopid Americans exercising their right. TF is wrong with them? Quick! Get the rubber bullets! Mow them down with cop cars!! Smash their faces with batons!!! Tear gas their faces!!!! Shoot them with varying projectiles because they DARE sit on their front porch!!!!! Taser them for having the nerve to go get dinner!!!!!

Yeah. AmeriKKKa under Impeached Great Leader Trump. Bunker Bitch indeed.

20 minutes ago, airdvr said:

All eyewitness accounts I've read are that there was no directive or warning - cops just started shooting, vans rolled up, anyone they could grab was loaded in and everyone else was chased away. All so that Trump could have the dumbest fucking staged photo-op I think I've ever seen from any politician.

28 minutes ago, billvon said:

Like black people fighting back against a police force murdering them, their families and friends?  Or should they lie down and let the police roll right over them?

Should white people be doing the rioting then?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

5 minutes ago, mistercwood said:

All eyewitness accounts I've read are that there was no directive or warning - cops just started shooting, vans rolled up, anyone they could grab was loaded in and everyone else was chased away. All so that Trump could have the dumbest fucking staged photo-op I think I've ever seen from any politician.

Site? Source? Video?

27 minutes ago, airdvr said:

No idea what you are talking about.  Is the stress getting to you?