1 1
JerryBaumchen

Hey, Canada

1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Didn't you know that Joe is racially color blind?  I suppose he thinks all the "black guns matter" shirts were literally talking about black guns, as apposed to chrome 45's.

Q8k-Nej9eNw2CpauhqMJT-5J1Mt3pVTrPZS0ks0R

1-21-20-millie.jpg

richmond_virginia_gun_rally_sheren_khale

My apologies. I didn't notice them as they were all invisible wearing inner city camouflage.

16 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Well, his whole argument is based on fear. Fear of other cultures and scary looking weapons. So, I just thought I'd throw in a little mechanism of cognitive dissonance and watch his head explode. 

Hey, remember that one time the NRA supported a ban on the carrying of weapons?

Remember what that was in response to?

14 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Well, his whole argument is based on fear. Fear of other cultures and scary looking weapons. So, I just thought I'd throw in a little mechanism of cognitive dissonance and watch his head explode. 

Baloney, again. I have zero fear of other cultures and the weapons do not look scary to me. The Barrett .50 or whatever Corporal Dipsy-Doodle is hugging looks stupid and unnecessary. His get-up makes him look even dumber.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Did you notice that it doesn't have a night vision option?

Cowboy hats rarely have that option included for purchase.

So it it the fatigues that the White Guy is wearing that you have an issue with?

I thought in an earlier post it was the other hardware, like vests, and ammunition belts.

Just to be clear - you don't find any issue with the AKs and the ARs that the crowd is holding. . . it is JUST the camo/vest combo, but only on the white guy..  

Is that about right? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Cowboy hats rarely have that option included for purchase.

So it it the fatigues that thg ase White Guy is wearing that you have an issue with?

I thought in an earlier post it was the other hardware, like vests, and ammunition belts.

Just to be clear - you don't find any issue with the AKs and the ARs that the crowd is holding. . . it is JUST the camo/vest combo, but only on the white guy..  

Is that about right? 

No it's as wrong as you can get. Well, probably not. Seriously, how can you have read my posts and think my issue is dress code violations?

No matter, BIGUN liked it so you have that. But these day's anyone can get a merit from Keith just for saying my socks stink.

We need more Canadians like this: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/entertainment/neil-young-us-citizen-trnd/index.html

The Canadian citizen moved to Los Angeles to pursue his music career 54 years ago. He says he started his journey to US citizenship several months ago because he wanted to vote against President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

• Like 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, ryoder said:

We need more Canadians like this: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/entertainment/neil-young-us-citizen-trnd/index.html

The Canadian citizen moved to Los Angeles to pursue his music career 54 years ago. He says he started his journey to US citizenship several months ago because he wanted to vote against President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

He should move to a swing state.  Yeah, more of a rocker (and probably using one these days).

Edited by headoverheels

(edited)
1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Yes, but you need them in OH, not CA!

Edited by gowlerk

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

And in Peart we see something of the traditional journey in life - a youth spent writing songs about lust and good times, an early adulthood discovering Ayn Rand and her "amazing ideas" and a later mellowing as his awareness expanded.  And much of that evolution is recorded in his lyrics - it's cool to go through them over the years and see how his perspective changed with time.