1 1
JoeWeber

Putin worship

9 hours ago, Coreece said:

I'm game. . .

Because Jesus? Everyone loves a Jihad, right. But it's O.K. because you're still being persecuted and other human beings want to live as they choose, unfettered by Bronze Age superstitions and without the guidance of Shamans. That shit must stop, and now. And if anyone get's caught in the open carry crossfire, well, Inshallah.

46 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Because Jesus? Everyone loves a Jihad, right. But it's O.K. because you're still being persecuted and other human beings want to live as they choose, unfettered by Bronze Age superstitions and without the guidance of Shamans. That shit must stop, and now. And if anyone get's caught in the open carry crossfire, well, Inshallah.

Christian sharia law is the best sharia law. It's what Jebus would have wanted.

If we must suffer under a religious caliphate, American christians want their flavor over all other religions.

Makes perfect sense. /s

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Everyone loves a Jihad, right.

Nah, I can't relate to that just as I can't relate to being a pagan even though I enjoy some pagan elements of Christmas - so a lot of the non-sense you spew from your yacht in the Caribbean is just meaningless to me.

1 hour ago, normiss said:

If we must suffer under a religious caliphate, American christians want their flavor over all other religions.

Haven't you guys realized yet that your tactics have been rendered useless and ineffective.  You need a new game plan, and with quickness.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 12:44 PM, RonD1120 said:

Right now I do not fear Russia. I fear the Liberal Democrats.

They're too disorganized and divided among themselves right now to pose much of a threat.  Eventually they'll get their act together when Christianity in this country has tempered to a whisper where they can finally hear themselves think.  It'll be a country of Nones, with no God, no jobs and no power - and their long awaited atheistic utopia will be competing with 3 billion Christians and 3 billion Muslims that have just completed their state of the art industrialized metropolises throughout the entire eastern world - and soon thereafter they'll realize their god of evolution and progress has betrayed them.

13 minutes ago, Coreece said:

They're too disorganized and divided among themselves right now to pose much of a threat.  Eventually they'll get their act together when Christianity in this country has tempered to a whisper where they can finally hear themselves think.  It'll be a country of Nones, with no God, no jobs and no power - and their long awaited atheistic utopia will be competing with 3 billion Christians and 3 billion Muslims that have just completed their state of the art industrialized metropolises throughout the entire eastern world - and soon thereafter they'll realize their god of evolution and progress has betrayed them.

So, it is your belief that society can not thrive without an Abrahamic religion to guide and drive it? How do you explain Chinese, Japanese, and Indian societies? Hindus, Buddists and Shintos have all managed somehow and I believe that unless the Christian nations who control the real weapons of mass destruction decide that God wants them used to destroy Her creation they will continue to do so. Your innate and self-consuming fear of atheism is making you blind to basic truths of human nature.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

So, it is your belief that society can not thrive without an Abrahamic religion to guide and drive it?

No, just that this pipe dream of some atheistic utopia is just that.  But I know some people find it rather cathartic, so that's cool.

29 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, just that this pipe dream of some atheistic utopia is just that.  But I know some people find it rather cathartic, so that's cool.

I for one do not dream of a world where everyone believes the same thing. I dream of a world where all accept the right of everyone to their beliefs. There has never been and never will be a utopia.  You may call me a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coreece said:

Nah, I can't relate to that just as I can't relate to being a pagan even though I enjoy some pagan elements of Christmas - so a lot of the non-sense you spew from your yacht in the Caribbean is just meaningless to me.

Load. Of. Crap. You see us as evil, ignorant and arrogant. You believe we must be completely neutralized. We won't take the yoke and accept your drivel so we have to go the hard way.

You can play your usual dance around game but it won't wash again. Like Ron, you want us reduced to servitude to your God. There is nothing nuanced or complex about either of you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Coreece said:

Because atheists are no good at industry, and only Christians are "state of the art?"  Conservative Christians push progressive technological development to create new industry, and live in industrialized metropolises, while liberal atheists want to return to an agrarian, less technological "utopia?"

Holy cow that's a bizarre view.  I can't imagine how much cognitive dissonance you have to maintain to believe that.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:31 AM, RonD1120 said:

I support him 100% and I am greatly encouraged by the communication of Q and the support of the Anons. 

I don't understand what that is.Unfortunately, it derailing this thread for 3 useless pages of pointless attacks and conspiracy.

Next time you can PM me, I'm open minded.

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

ou can play your usual dance around game but it won't wash again. Like Ron, you want us reduced to servitude to your God. There is nothing nuanced or complex about either of you.

Holly shit, from the intellectual in the room.

" you want us reduced to servitude to your God." Joe, your better than that.You can't really believe such tripe.

Besides, do you really think that is possible? Come on, relax with the Geezophobia.

Like "mother russia" Christianity is yet a shadow of its former self, or in some cases here, it's the bogeyman under the bed.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, normiss said:

Trump is the best con-man in American history.

Believing a man that could steal from a children's cancer charity to line his own pockets, is anything but unworthy of support, is flat out insanity or hatred for your fellow man.

Not reading comprehending or researching  the list I just gave you, is...Not open minded to be polite. 

8 hours ago, normiss said:

Makes perfect sense. /s

Dude, your tripin me out.. So Wrong, on so many levels.

Do you really want me to tear this bitch apart? 

I'll use the same pent up vitriol and rage you have for Trump. Then I'll add my touch of hatred for communists in my retort.

Do you drink and type or is this intellectual Trolling?

53 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I don't understand what that is.Unfortunately, it derailing this thread for 3 useless pages of pointless attacks and conspiracy.

Holly shit, from the intellectual in the room.

" you want us reduced to servitude to your God." Joe, your better than that.You can't really believe such tripe.

Besides, do you really think that is possible? Come on, relax with the Geezophobia.

Like "mother russia" Christianity is yet a shadow of its former self, or in some cases here, it's the bogeyman under the bed.

Not reading comprehending or researching  the list I just gave you, is...Not open minded to be polite. 

Dude, your tripin me out.. So Wrong, on so many levels.

Do you really want me to tear this bitch apart? 

I'll use the same pent up vitriol and rage you have for Trump. Then I'll add my touch of hatred for communists in my retort.

Do you drink and type or is this intellectual Trolling?

I don't have have any pent up vitriol or rage for anyone.

I prefer to not have a criminally minded president intent on destroying everything good about this country.

He's a flipping moron at best.

3 hours ago, billvon said:
9 hours ago, Coreece said:

Because atheists are no good at industry, and only Christians are "state of the art?"  Conservative Christians push progressive technological development to create new industry, and live in industrialized metropolises, while liberal atheists want to return to an agrarian, less technological "utopia?"

Holy cow that's a bizarre view.  I can't imagine how much cognitive dissonance you have to maintain to believe that.

Meh, prophecy was never an exact science. . .

4 hours ago, normiss said:

I prefer to not have a criminally minded president intent on destroying everything good about this country.

He's a flipping moron at best.

I have asked you four direct questions and you have failed to answer one.

Do you know what your President would say, you got it, Your Fired !

6 hours ago, richravizza said:

Q is the conspiracy. An insane conspiracy. Being open minded to it is not a good sign.

Then you are not open minded, because you clearly did not read or research it.

11 hours ago, gowlerk said:

I for one do not dream of a world where everyone believes the same thing. I dream of a world where all accept the right of everyone to their beliefs. There has never been and never will be a utopia.  You may call me a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

Thanks for that  gem, found it refreshing to agree, thought provoking.Your first two sentences speak truth for majority of the right and most American Christians.It is that belief, those ideals this Nation was built on.

It's  a pleasure to disagree on utopia.While true, never has been, never will be.I believe, it's mostly an inside job, a state of mind, imaginary. When our lives are in balance, and the noise of all the meaningless shit is silent, when we find  serenity. Flashes and brief moments appear to the less fortunate in meditation or prayer if you will.Some fortunate and crazy people find it in Skydiving of all places.

Disagreement time, a red pill.

"You may call me a dreamer but I'm not the only one."

The totalitarian Russian Communist leadership loved that song.Propaganda at its finest.Their vision personified in American pop culture.

Brezhnev himself thought its was the best, no religion too! Once we have the world under our boot ,no country to die for! Can you image his glee? An Orwellian pig surprise, a gift from a free western artist,Oh the irony.

While no one can deny the musical composition is masterful, and  the lyrics ideologically alighted perfectly with their visions of utopia, without all that noise, of crushing descent.

The peoples of Poland in the 70's had a very different take, as did all the poor and destitute of the other block nations.

3 hours ago, gowlerk said:

It was never a science. Prophets are and have always been freeloading scammers.

I'm just playn,

Who did the man with the sandals and long hair scam?

The guys that fallowed him, they sold all their shit and gave it away to the poor.

LOL, trying to find a state of mind.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

I know the new quote system is a bit clunky, but you quoted me, attributing something Ron wrote.

Personally, I believe the checks and balances that were built into the Constitution are one of it's most appealing features.
The fact that the Rs are subverting them, by aligning the Senate with the Presidency, when the President has clearly committed numerous crimes is despicable.

I've seen it written that this scenario is one of the founders worst nightmares come true.

Joe I couldn't agree more, this is the founders nightmare, because of the rank partisanship.What is happening is exactly what Madison was Please revisit  Rep. John Turleys video I posted here, Ill get it for you and add a bonus.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:30 PM, gowlerk said:

Ron and his ilk like the aspect of Trump that isolationists have always liked. It's often called nativism. "America first", and "The Wall", tariffs, and the like are all about building a "fortress America". It makes them feel that he will at least try to keep them safe from the demographic changes that are happening all around them. It's easy to see why people like Ron would feel Trump is a "dedicated American".

Why don't you just call him and his ilk a racist.It's easy, you won't even have to put up your pound of flesh.

Lesson plan not approved by L.A.U.S.D.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Why don't you just call him and his ilk a racist.It's easy, you won't even have to put up your pound of flesh.

Lesson plan not approved by L.A.U.S.D.

Ron will tell you he is not racist. No one admits to being racist. The dotard claims not to be racist. Ron has said things in the past that have racist overtones, as has Trump. But more to the point is that he supports people who clearly are and he supports ideas and positions that racists also support. Mama always said "racist is as racist does".

49 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Oh Shit!!! You went there. Last time I tried to explain the democratic party had the most history of racism - holy shit. 

Until they changed. They made a decision to leave behind the racist southern democrats, and abandon the power that came from that voting block in favour of ethics and principles. Try and imagine the Rs doing that today. 

Nope, I can't either.

13 minutes ago, jakee said:

Until they changed. They made a decision to leave behind the racist southern democrats, and abandon the power that came from that voting block in favour of ethics and principles. Try and imagine the Rs doing that today. 

Nope, I can't either.

You have a two party system. Neither party has a platform of racism. But still, there are only two, so the racists have to go somewhere. They go to the party which is more willing to cater to them. At this time, that is the GOP. Until Johnson and the Civil Rights Act pissed them off it was the Democrats. History is interesting, but it is not the study of the present. It is the study of the past. As far as I know we are trying to move forward, not backward. Although sometimes it seems like parts of the US do actually want to move backwards in time.

Tribalism and racism are powerful. They are part of who we are. But they are not all-powerful. Times can change. They did once in my lifetime and they can do it again. Even the R party can change, and someday it will. But right now the racists have a pretty strong influence on it.