1 1
JoeWeber

Putin worship

18 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I will continue to sit and wait. This is step one. Maybe you're right and it will be nothing. It is a report.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-john-durham-trump-russia-inspector-general-20191209-20191209-4diljoqvm5egfohij3iak63eve-story.html

Here's some interesting trivia. When you do a word search for "Corney" in the OIG report it finds "Comey." Q drops for several months have referred to "harvesting corn" with respect to former FBI director James Comey. Coincidence?

This report has revealed some useable facts which I think will be used later in Durham's investigation. Doesn't he have the power to indict? 

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Here's some interesting trivia. When you do a word search for "Corney" in the OIG report it finds "Comey." Q drops for several months have referred to "harvesting corn" with respect to former FBI director James Comey. Coincidence?

Ron, sometimes you so darn cute that I'd just love to hug and kiss you!

This report has revealed some useable facts which I think will be used later in Durham's investigation. Doesn't he have the power to indict? 

Not coincidence, just 6th grade level name calling. Attempts to distract, demean, insult, and mock. Deeper investment into distrusting the rule of law and the agencies our nation has long depended on in all areas of government. The only deep state is the efforts to destroy America. Russian influence is winning. Trump is being impeached, while meeting with Russian spies in the White House. That SHOULD trouble true American patriots.

Classy.

24 minutes ago, normiss said:

Not coincidence, just 6th grade level name calling. Attempts to distract, demean, insult, and mock. Deeper investment into distrusting the rule of law and the agencies our nation has long depended on in all areas of government. The only deep state is the efforts to destroy America. Russian influence is winning. Trump is being impeached, while meeting with Russian spies in the White House. That SHOULD trouble true American patriots.

Classy.

Bear in mind this is a high-level government document, not a sixth-grade exercise. ,

Also, if you do a search for "Comey," there are no matches. I find that strange.

20 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I will continue to sit and wait. This is step one. Maybe you're right and it will be nothing. It is a report.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-john-durham-trump-russia-inspector-general-20191209-20191209-4diljoqvm5egfohij3iak63eve-story.html

Well, the reaction by Trump and his minions is totally predictable.

Barr & Durham (in the story you link) both say the report is wrong. 

However, Trump & Fox news pull the same stunt they did with the Mueller report.

Totally misrepresent it.

Here’s Trump: “It is incredible. Far worse than I ever would’ve thought possible. It’s an embarrassment to our country, it’s dishonest. It’s everything that a lot of people thought it would be, except far worse.” “This was an overthrow of government, this was an attempted overthrow -- and a lot of people were in on it.” (Trump was a private citizen when the Russia investigation began in July 2016.)...

...The IG report did not surprise those of us who have been listening to testimony and reading documents here in the real world, but it evidently shocked those in Trump’s bubble. The FNC show “Fox & Friends” had booked James Comey to appear on the show Tuesday morning to talk about the report, but cancelled as soon as it came out.

Instead, on his radio show, Sean Hannity simply followed Trump’s lead. “Everything we said, everything we reported, everything we told you was dead-on-center accurate. And the mob and the media has missed what is the biggest abuse of power [and] corruption scandal in the history of the country.”

This. Is. The. Exact. Opposite. Of. What. The. Report. Says.

Quote is from Heather Cox Richardson's FB page. Normiss linked it a few weeks ago and I've been following it. Rather interesting (and scathing) commentary on Trump, the Rs and the hearings.

https://www.facebook.com/heathercoxrichardson/posts/2093064627504259?__tn__=K-R

35 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Bear in mind this is a high-level government document, not a sixth-grade exercise. ,

Also, if you do a search for "Comey," there are no matches. I find that strange.

If you that search on a public search engine, you will get a metric shit ton of factual information.

Search on a private, agenda biased site, depends on the agenda.

I don't find that strange, I find it biased.

Which is why I try to stick to non-biased, centrist, factual sources. Multiple ones to consider the angles of various sources.

You could try that approach too, but you won't because you refuse to accept factual evidence.

I've been a registered Republican most of my life, up until they became anti-American.

Cold-war Veteran status and experience leaves me confused, betrayed, and angry at what the Republicans are doing. It's stunning.

It's going to hurt us as a nation for a VERY long time

41 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Corney nor harvesting corn are in the report from the IG.

DB search functions can be manipulated to obtain desired results.

Referring to a Q anything, is not a high-level government document.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:34 PM, Rick said:

That is a good point. It might as well be policy if it is not punished.

We saw it in Vietnam, Desert Storm (Highway of Death), Abu Ghraib, Gallagher, etc. When we were in - there were many classes in leadership that included the legal, moral and ethical positions of war.  As a SERE Instructor; we taught the Geneva Convention. During the Highway of Death - I turned to a Full Bird and asked, "What the fuck are we doing?" He said, he really said this... "They haven't dropped their weapons, so according to the Geneva Convention; they're still combatants." "Sir, they're fucking peasants heading north to Iraq in retreat."  Abu Ghraib - where the fuck were the NCO's? As an E-8; I don't think that would have happened on my watch, yours or anyone else's with any testicles. 

Leadership doesn't always mean standing tall in the face of the enemy. Sometimes, it means standing tall in the face of your own men and saying, "Knock that shit off." 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, normiss said:

If you that search on a public search engine, you will get a metric shit ton of factual information.

Search on a private, agenda biased site, depends on the agenda.

I don't find that strange, I find it biased.

Which is why I try to stick to non-biased, centrist, factual sources. Multiple ones to consider the angles of various sources.

You could try that approach too, but you won't because you refuse to accept factual evidence.

I searched the OIG document itself from the link provided in this thread.

Scan to text fail. Seems obvious to me. Interesting that OCR software is still this weak, and I'm unsure what initial document was scanned, it's a rather easy mistake in recognition of the original letters next to each other.

It's even known by OIG/DOJ:

As the DOJ outlines in an accessibility handbook, documents must be scanned, uploaded and run through optical character recognition. OCR software is able to take scanned text and add an invisible digital layer, which allows those using a computer to search documents for specific words or names.

Edited by normiss
I'm sick of autocorrect's shirt.

53 minutes ago, normiss said:

Scan to text fail. Seems obvious to me. Interesting that OCR software is still this week, and I'm unsure what initial document was scanned, it's a rather easy mistake in recognition of the original letters next to each other.

It's even known by OIG/DOJ:

As the DOJ outlines in an accessibility handbook, documents must be scanned, uploaded and run through optical character recognition. OCR software is able to take scanned text and add an invisible digital layer, which allows those using a computer to search documents for specific words or names.

Oh hush.

You're ruining the narrative that the 'Deep State' is conspiring to lie to us, hide the truth and take over.

You're ignoring the clear and obvious items that "Q" is 'dropping', telling us how Trump is going to be 'overthrown' (despite being dead). 

Don't you get it? 

We REALLY need a 'sarcasm' font. :P

• Like 2

. . . it with a new theory about how Q was right all along and we just didn’t understand it (maybe the predictions will become metaphors, maybe the story will get “ret conn’ed”, or whatever). I guess we’ll see.

Perhaps they will just issue a new version of it - 

The New New New King James version of Q!

Perhaps the NIV of Q?

13 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Perhaps they will just issue a new version of it - 

The New New New King James version of Q!

Perhaps the NIV of Q?

Jesse Watters' guest last Saturday estimated 10% of the population follows Q. That works out to 32.72 Million followers.

Jesse Watters' guest last Saturday estimated 10% of the population follows Q. That works out to 32.72 Million followers.

Not sure I'd pat myself on the back on that one - Q is doing worse than people who believe in ghosts (31% of American adults) people who believe in in witches (22% of American adults).  And unlike the guest they had on Jesse Watters' show, I can back my statistics up.   There are more people who believe the sun goes around the Earth.  If you accept that guest's number (which he provided no basis for), Q is beating Americans who believe in unicorns, though, which I guess is nice.  Maybe you can change the logo to "Follow the White Unicorn" and you'd double your numbers.

For what it's worth, every Qultist I read about in the wild bemoans the fact that the "movement" isn't catching on (maybe because it makes no sense...)  See, e.g., here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Of course they do. Sadly, they do not have the right to have truth patiently explained. Instead they are seen as manipulatable, easy to get votes by a callous, self serving right wing machine. 

What is the strategy for patiently explaining to them how they should vote from your perspective?

37 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

There it is Ron. I made no mention of explaining how they should vote. I said patiently explain the truth. 

I think the problem is that to Ron the only truth is biblical truth. Reality is malleable. 

Ron views religion as an absolute, and the physical world as a belief system. If you believe in Q, then Q is real. If you believe the Clintons use their foundation to pay assassins to kill their political enemies then that’s what they do. If you believe in the Republican message, then the Republicans can do no wrong.

• Like 1