1 1
JoeWeber

Putin worship

I was hoping this would be debunked, but so far no.

Trump supporters and future repeat voters, and I do mean you Brent, airdvr, Ron and anyone else, your President tweeted this photoshopped image of himself. Do you honestly believe he is of sound enough mind to control our nuclear arsenal? Our military? Our Domestic and Foreign policy? Or even hold your daughters hand?

You voted for him so you own this. What will it take for you to come around?

Like his Master Putin.....png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Come around to what?

I find it humorous. Furthermore, we Anons communicate with memes to confuse the censors.

He is after all the patriot's champion.

Yeah Ron, we know you won't consider changing your mind. But the suburban soccer moms who swept the Rs out of power and handed it to AOC and Pelosi are going to throw his ass out soon enough. Get ready for a backlash that will make you wish BHO was in charge.

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Come around to what?

I find it humorous. Furthermore, we Anons communicate with memes to confuse the censors.

He is after all the patriot's champion.

Your "team" is clearly winning Ron.

How patriotic. Russian patriotic anyway. I can't understand how any honorable veteran supports the destruction of their own country.

You're clearly no patriot Ron.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Yeah Ron, we know you won't consider changing your mind. But the suburban soccer moms who swept the Rs out of power and handed it to AOC and Pelosi are going to throw his ass out soon enough. Get ready for a backlash that will make you wish BHO was in charge.

SHTF indeed.

• Like 1

Joe,

with all due respect the President and working class Americans are mocking you.

Since it's always "RUSSIA' with you guys.We're playing you for a laugh.

Happy Turkey Day !!!

I'm sorry to be so blunt.

We're commemorating The Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall,{30 yrs ago} entwining the aura of America ideals of freedom liberty resiliency and straight up badassness embodied {40yrs.ago} in the Roxy films.Where Roxy kicks the ass of the Steroid infused oppressive Communist opponent.

Today we have his guy to do battle with, LMFAO Pathetic.

The Wall that just magically dissolved over time,in one of those spur of the moment things that happen, in our crazy kooky world.

I suggest a copy of Dr. Victor Davis Hanson,"a case for frump"

Edited by richravizza
THE CASE FOR TRUMP
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 7:59 PM, normiss said:

Your "team" is clearly winning Ron.

How patriotic. Russian patriotic anyway. I can't understand how any honorable veteran supports the destruction of their own country.

You're clearly no patriot Ron.

Why would you beleive Russia has an Aircraft Carrier Fleet,or a Navy capable of such rhetoric,did you read “They (the tensions) are not a reason to ratchet up confrontation to the levels of the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960s. In any case that’s not what we want,” said Putin.

8 hours ago, richravizza said:

We're commemorating The Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall,{30 yrs ago} entwining the aura of America ideals of freedom liberty resiliency and straight up badassness embodied {40yrs.ago} in the Roxy films.

Just so I’m clear, why do you think the Berlin Wall fell?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richravizza said:

Joe,

with all due respect the President and working class Americans are mocking you.

Since it's always "RUSSIA' with you guys.We're playing you for a laugh.

Happy Turkey Day !!!

I'm sorry to be so blunt.

We're commemorating The Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall,{30 yrs ago} entwining the aura of America ideals of freedom liberty resiliency and straight up badassness embodied {40yrs.ago} in the Roxy films.Where Roxy kicks the ass of the Steroid infused oppressive Communist opponent.

Today we have his guy to do battle with, LMFAO Pathetic.

The Wall that just magically dissolved over time,in one of those spur of the moment things that happen, in our crazy kooky world.

I suggest a copy of Dr. Victor Davis Hanson,"a case for frump"

You're tugging my ding-a-ling, right? Even if I agreed with you that Trump and his base were mocking me, and I do not, mocking is a school kids game not an adults game. For damn certain it isn't a game for Presidents. He is a national embarrassment who has degraded the office of the President for that alone.

Trump has serious mental issues, extreme narcissism being only one, and how anyone can buy into the bullshit that attempts to explain it away for any fucking reason period is simply baffling.

You are being played. 

"The final, most essential command of the Party is telling people to reject the evidence of their eyes and ears". - George Orwell

Remember this?.png

11 hours ago, richravizza said:

Oh yeah. Those Roxy videos were so macho.

Ya the joke is on me,thanks for the laugh,Roxy.

But what a shit song,you should have typed me the lyrics.

The Musical composition seriouslly annoying.Try this

America was sick of Washington DC and its unelected bureaucracy.We wanted an Outsider,someone that didn't need the money,power and prestege the innerparty offers. Regardless of numerous and obvious moral defects.The consequences to great.We found the one that would finally fight for the American proles and outer party members.

Trumps strategy was pretty clear to me.The Washington Compost and yourself not.

So while you were so outraged at Thanksgiving.We had a chuckle and pondered the relivence.

A fight for American ideals and exceptionalism.A fighter that rises against the odds,disadvantaged by the Red competitor?ie.CHINA.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:42 AM, JoeWeber said:

For damn certain it isn't a game for Presidents.

Consider yourself woke.

0bamas used social media, that mold had been broken years ago.

1 in 5 people at a dinner table got the tweet.

Trump has serious mental issues, extreme narcissism being only one, and how anyone can buy into the bullshit that attempts to explain it away for any fucking reason period is simply baffling.

Sometimes its advantageous to have an unstable leader.

Our Republic will be fine.

Edited by richravizza
Mocking to harsh
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, richravizza said:

America was sick of Washington DC and its unelected bureaucracy.We wanted an Outsider,someone that didn't need the money,power and prestege the innerparty offers. 

You must be incredibly disappointed that he's been constantly leveraging the office for personal profit like no-one else before, then. By the way, what is so great about elcting rich people? Bush was a gazillionaire before becoming President and he was a fucking disaster too.

We found the one that would finally fight for the American proles and outer party members.

So why didn't you elect him instead?

So while you were so outraged at Thanksgiving.We had a chuckle and pondered the relivence.

You don't seem to understand. Trump is the only person outraged at Thankgiving.

You haven't understood that point either. It was a fairly basic one, too.

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

Ya the joke is on me,thanks for the laugh,Roxy.

But what a shit song,you should have typed me the lyrics.

The Musical composition seriouslly annoying.Try this

America was sick of Washington DC and its unelected bureaucracy.We wanted an Outsider,someone that didn't need the money,power and prestege the innerparty offers. Regardless of numerous and obvious moral defects.The consequences to great.We found the one that would finally fight for the American proles and outer party members.

Trumps strategy was pretty clear to me.The Washington Compost and yourself not.

A fight for American ideals and exceptionalism.A fighter that rises against the odds,disadvantaged by the Red competitor?ie.CHINA.

Consider yourself woke.

1 in 5 people at a dinner table got the tweet.

Sometimes its advantageous to have an unstable leader.

Our Republic will be fine.

Seriously, Rich, if you aren't able to find spell or grammar check solutions before you post you should stick to the "we smoke fatties before we type" forums.  Yes that's damn harsh but this is a more thoughtful forum than you should post on. It's just not O.K. to spell relevance "relivence", prestige "prestege",  "innerparty" for whatever the hell that means, or to spell former President Obama's name with an "0" instead of an O.

Your posts drag down the quality here. Please up your game.

The final, most essential command of the Party is telling people to reject the evidence of their eyes and ears". - George Orwell

George is rolling in his grave.

So, let me get this straight,the author of Animal House? Warning you, about Big Brother and you project Trump and Fascism.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” 

Ya,that's what we all said,Thanksgiving Day.Actually the thankful list was quite long.

Meanwhile,examples of your projections in our society are abound.

Rather, it is a concept in which one’s facial expressions, known to be a reflection of one’s thoughts, can be a violation of the law if those expressions are interpreted as subversive or disapproving of the ruling regime.  In Chapter Five, Orwell describes “facecrime” as follows:

“A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself—anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

11 minutes ago, richravizza said:

So, let me get this straight,the author of Animal House? Warning you, about Big Brother and you project Trump and Fascism.

Ya,that's what we all said,Thanksgiving Day.Actually the thankful list was quite long.

Meanwhile,examples of your projections in our society are abound.

Rather, it is a concept in which one’s facial expressions, known to be a reflection of one’s thoughts, can be a violation of the law if those expressions are interpreted as subversive or disapproving of the ruling regime.  In Chapter Five, Orwell describes “facecrime” as follows:

“A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself—anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

12 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Ya,that's what we all said,Thanksgiving Day.

And then stood on your heads chugging PBR's? How went the discussion on whether Enceladus, Titan or Europa are good candidates for finding life in our solar system? Were the anti-vaxer's at the table yet unpersuaded by the evidence? I can only assume all were perplexed by the recent discovery of ancient snake fossils with hind legs that sort of fuck up previous understandings. No? 

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Yes that's damn harsh but this is a more thoughtful forum than you should post on. It's just not O.K. to spell relevance "relivence", prestige "prestege",  "innerparty" for whatever the hell that means, or to spell former President Obama's name with an "0" instead of an O.

I'm not in class,and besides you understood exacly what I was saying, regardless how horrendous my spelling and grammar.You know what the inner-party is, your the one that invoked Orwells ideas. So much for thoughtful discourse.

50 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

And then stood on your heads chugging PBR's?

Actually,I didn't drink a drop.But, thanks for your Elitist assumptions about my family.

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Your posts drag down the quality here. Please up your game.

How about you don't disparage my family. In return,I won't disparge the worst President since Carter, as 0bama. Agreed?

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Bush was a gazillionaire before becoming President and he was a fucking disaster too.

Obama wasn't a zillionaire and also a "fucking disaster'.Clintons rise to zillionaire status ended in gaffe.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

So why didn't you elect him instead?

We DID.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Trump is the only person outraged at Thankgiving.

Really? That's funny,why was this thread created.Was it outrage on Trumps part?

3 hours ago, jakee said:

You haven't understood that point either. It was a fairly basic one, too

Change is upsetting to some, refreshing to others.

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

And the dumbing down of America continues.  Joe the Plumber.  "I love the poorly educated."  Ivory tower elite.  Anti-vaxxers, flat Earthers and Qanon on the rise.  Etc etc.  Idiocracy was pretty prophetic, eh?