jclalor

A picture is worth a thousand words.

You are absolutely correct. Whenever a righteous candidate rises up the progressive liberal left crucifies him because they represent an evil agenda. They know a righteous candidate will have a negative effect on their illusion of joyful living. We therefore are only given the choices of relative evil. We have to choose the least offensive.

Trump was not a righteous candidate, he was crucified by the liberal left, and you were still able to vote for him. Which righteous candidates did Trump beat to the nomination because they were crucified worse than he was?

Roy Moore is not a righteous candidate and he is being crucified by the liberal left (and any part of the conservative right that still values morality over partisanship), which of his competitors did he beat to becoe the republican candidate who were crucified worse than he was?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Whenever a righteous candidate rises up . . . . .

And when you say "righteous" you mean "child molester."

>the progressive liberal left crucifies him because they represent an evil agenda.

And when you say "evil agenda" you mean "an agenda that opposes the KKK."

Until recently, I never even considered it possible that a child molester could be considered godly or christian, much less openly supported by the religious right or any sane decent human being.
The mental illness of religion knows no bounds.

normiss

Until recently, I never even considered it possible that a child molester could be considered godly or christian, much less openly supported by the religious right or any sane decent human being.

Gov. Kay Ivey (R) of Alabama comes immediately to mind.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DanG

Can you give a single example of a righteous candidate that rose up and was torn down by the liberals?

Mitt Romney comes to mind.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

You are absolutely correct. Whenever a righteous candidate rises up the progressive liberal left crucifies him because they represent an evil agenda. They know a righteous candidate will have a negative effect on their illusion of joyful living. We therefore are only given the choices of relative evil. We have to choose the least offensive.

Trump was not a righteous candidate, he was crucified by the liberal left, and you were still able to vote for him. Which righteous candidates did Trump beat to the nomination because they were crucified worse than he was?

Ted Cruz comes to mind.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Ted Cruz comes to mind.

You think Ted Cruz got worse media coverage than Trump during the Primaries? If Cruz didn't win because the liberal media crucified him then how come Trump did win while the liberal media crucified him?

Why can you never take responsibilty for your own choices, and those of your party? Why are your collective failings always someone else's fault?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Just because Mitt Romney lost the election doesn't mean he was torn down by the liberal press. He was an uninspiring candidate up against a very charismatic and successful (regardless of your beliefs) sitting president. I thought Romney was treated pretty fairly by the media. He just didn't make people care about his candidacy.

Also, it is not like Romney didn't have tons of political success. Just because he didn't become president doesn't mean that he wasn't a very successful politician.

Ted Cruz wasn't torn down by the liberal nedia, he was torn down by the nationalist nutjob wing of the Republican party. He is also highly unlikable, wooden, and weird. Not great qualities in a presidential candidate.

And again, it is hard to claim that a sitting Senator has been torn down by anyone. He's a member of a very elite political club.

- Dan G

RonD1120

***Can you give a single example of a righteous candidate that rose up and was torn down by the liberals?

Mitt Romney comes to mind.

Mitt wasn't even supported by the state in which he was the Governor. His loss in the Presidential race was the second worse of any loss by a former governor within their own state.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

normiss

Somehow the inbred idiots who follow christ have convinced themselves that a grown man getting a blowjob is horrific and a display of evil. Yet a grown man molesting children is a fine example of christian values. I mean Joseph and Mary...right.

But the Liberals, those are evil. They want to give people healthcare. That is some evil and scary shit.

All while feeling self righteous hiding behind some imaginary thing. That way they don't have to take responsibility for anything they do or say. Some "greater being" made them do it.

SkyDekker

But the Liberals, those are evil. They want to give people healthcare. That is some evil and scary shit.

And education too. Remember who loves the "poorly educated".

And safety in the workplace. And unadulterated food. And clean air and water.

Damned progressives!

RonD1120

******As I have stated many times, America is paying the price for decadence. The slippery slope has become a downhill slide.

And yet people like you keep voting for it.

We can never make a better world. We can only choose our individual path to truth. That path starts with surrender of the ego at the foot of the cross of Calvary. That is the way of repentance, the way to allow Christ and the Holy Spirit into your life.

America is paying the price for legalized abortion.

Psalm 106:
They served their idols,
Which became a snare to them.
They even sacrificed their sons
And their daughters to demons,
And shed innocent blood,
The blood of their sons and daughters,
Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaanlust;
And the land was polluted with blood.
Thus they were defiled by their own works,
And played the harlot by their own deeds.
Therefore the wrath of the Lord was kindled against His people,
So that He abhorred His own inheritance.
And He gave them into the hand of the Gentiles,
And those who hated them ruled over them.
Their enemies also oppressed them,
And they were brought into subjection under their hand.
Many times He delivered them;
But they rebelled in their counsel,
And were brought low for their iniquity.

Substitution mine

I'll give you this much, without credit for intent, you are sure able to troll them in at will.

jakee

***Once again you have drawn incorrect conclusions regarding my personality. You think differently than I do.

I think the person you think you are is not the person you are.

That is correct. I think predominantly with my ego and one's ego is the enemy of the Holy Spirit. My goal is to unite my thinking with the Holy Spirit and completely eliminate ego reasoning. It is a life long journey and I have only just begun.

kallend

Damned progressives!

I believe the liberal Democrats love the poorly educated. They are easily manipulated to buy votes.

Unadulterated food is what really caught my attention.

Since medical science and technology failed me I have gone on a near vegan diet as an alternative. What I have discovered is that all our commercially produced food is adulterated to the point that it has lost nearly all nutritional value. Add in antibiotics and hormones it is life threatening in the long term.

I also have come to realize that we have virtually no other choice for feeding the masses. We therefore rely on medical science and technology to counter the shortcomings of bad food.

Medical science and pharmacology attempt to fill in the gap with the caveat that death is inevitable therefore the industry will seek to make you feel good while you are dying.

It cannot be helped. It is what it is and you have to do your best to make it work.

"We are caught in the devil's bargain.
And, we have to find our way back to the garden."

RonD1120

Damned progressives!

I believe the liberal Democrats love the poorly educated. They are easily manipulated to buy votes.

His own words.

kallend

Damned progressives!

His own words.

I'll call a grand slam with that one.

There are other food options. They're just more expensive, or more trouble. Buy from farmers' markets, grow your own. Food doesn't have to come in convenient packages.

I'm in complete agreement about medicine being relied on to make up for food shortcomings; notice that as far as the chemical industry concerned, it's a win-win proposition -- they make some of the chemicals used for both food production and drugs [:/]

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

RonD1120

What I have discovered is that all our commercially produced food is adulterated to the point that it has lost nearly all nutritional value. Add in antibiotics and hormones it is life threatening in the long term.

Bullshit.

If it has actually "lost nearly all nutritional value" then we'd starve to death.

I agree that the antibiotics aren't a good thing, but more because of the resistant strains that evolve from overuse.

To a large degree, the hormones are more beneficial than detrimental. They allow much more efficient food production, leading to reduced costs.
How harmful they are in the long term is not certain, and there are downsides.

But, overall, the commercial production of food has allowed proper nutrition for a lot more people worldwide than in the past.

But you are going to believe what you wish to believe, regardless of evidence. We all know that about you.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo