jclalor

A picture is worth a thousand words.

RonD1120

U. What I have discovered is that all our commercially produced food is adulterated to the point that it has lost nearly all nutritional value.

I doubt you'll live to be 30.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What I have discovered is that all our commercially produced food is adulterated to the point that it has lost nearly all nutritional value.

That's clearly not true, you've been sold a pack of lies. Again.

I also have come to realize that we have virtually no other choice for feeding the masses.

We produce massively more food than we need, despite the fact that our incredibly meat heavy diets mean that our agricultural system is far less efficient than it could be if we ate more plants. We could return a very large proportion of global famland to the wilderness and still produce enough quality food to take care of everyone.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Like I said it is what it is. You have to make it work. I am choosing alternatives and I live in an area that makes that choice feasible.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.