RonD1120

Why I am not worried

The best thing about Trump is his incompetence. That lessens the amount of damage he can do. But at the same time it leaves open the possibility of a colossal error.

The next best thing about Trump is that he is not really conservative, just right wing. He does not care much about advancing an ideological agenda. He merely wants to be great and will work with whoever.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I'm see the the biggest "shit show" of any US president. This is setting off to be a car crash not the inception of greatness.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

I believe they are, but that really has nothing to do with opinions, theirs nor yours.
I also believe he is 100% correct. This is looking to be the biggest shit show in American politics.
It's funny to me that the christians think Trump is one of them.
He's simply using them like he does everyone.

normiss

....It's funny to me that the christians think Trump is one of them.

Correct. When you are dealing with a liar, you are likely to get the opposite of what you were promised.

Christians will get less religious freedom.
Pro-lifers will get more abortions.
Gun folks will get gun restrictions.
Blue collar workers will get fewer old economy jobs.

As far as touting the large number of executive orders as a sign of success, all that shows is that he will not be able to accomplish anything through normal democratic channels.

RonD1120

So far President Trump is on the right track. Prayers are being answered.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/25/president-trumps-100-days-historic-accomplishments

It's official, Trump is the worst President ever at leadership, and the best President ever at running the country the way it isn't supposed to be run.

Don't take my word for it, just ask Trump
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

EO's might as well be written in water.
Interesting how it was so very wrong to sign off on EO's when blackie was doing it. White hate guy, all cool.
I was surprised at the level of ignorance in the US. I thought we were smarter.

jakee

***So far President Trump is on the right track. Prayers are being answered.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/25/president-trumps-100-days-historic-accomplishments

It's official, Trump is the worst President ever at leadership, and the best President ever at running the country the way it isn't supposed to be run.

Don't take my word for it, just ask Trump

Since he is a known liar he can't be the worst.

Just looks like Trump is doing what anyone in that position always does on issues the POTUS wants that won't be supported enough by Congress to get a law passed. Many who support his EO actions may feel half a loaf is better than none. In his case his own party is obstructing him on some and the other party on everything. Business as usual with different somewhat unique talking points.

Isn't there a saying that goes something like "You know they're listening when they get pissed off". One thing about Trump - everyone is listening and a whole bunch are pissed off which probably makes his supporters more solid than ever. Remember it only took 1/3 of residents here from England to start and and eventually win the American revolution.

wan2doit

... Remember it only took 1/3 of residents here from England to start and and eventually win the American revolution.

That's twice you've said that.

Got any proof?

Everything I can find says the number was a good bit higher. Well above 40%.

And back to the original topic:

Ron clearly has his blinders on again.

Trump promised quite a lot during the campaign. Much of which would be accomplished quickly.

Muslim ban?
Mexico wall?
Repeal Obamacare?
Lock up HRC?
Drain the swamp?

About the only thing he's accomplished very well is selling out to Russia.

And I have to admit that I'm not too worried. The Rs are starting to realize what a shit show this is.
The checks & balances written into the Constitution seem to be working.

I remember Nixon and the end of his administration. I was just a kid, but my parents explained a lot of it to me. It was a pretty interesting lesson in the concept of "doing something bad is bad. But trying to hide it and get away with it is worse." Not a bad thing to teach a kid.

The end of it got a bit scary. There were rumors that Nixon was going to surround the White House with various different "armed guards" (Marshals, Marines, Secret Service, ect). There was also a rumor that he put SAC on alert for no real reason.
The idea that he was becoming unhinged was taken fairly seriously.

And it all worked out in the end.
As will this.

Hopefully with Trump doing time. Along with a sizable portion of his minions.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wan2doit

Just looks like Trump is doing what anyone in that position always does on issues the POTUS wants that won't be supported enough by Congress to get a law passed.

I think Trump made it quite clear that he's not 'just' doing what anyone else did - he's doing it way more often.

Iago

-UK is about to make a devastating economic move by leaving the EU over a 3% vote margin.
-Scotland now wants to leave the UK without any thought of how they will bring in enough capital to survive.
-France just voted 2 to 1 to give what's left of their country to refugees and immigrants.
-Meanwhile, Germany continues to work their asses off to pay the bills for the rest of the EU.

Yes to the first two, but believing the second two is exactly the mindset that just got Trump elected and Brexit passed:S

Iago

If you get into real trouble I'm sure we can send one of our (soon to be) seven carrier groups to help you out. Free of charge, as always.

No one could be dumb enough to believe that one:D

Iago

***I believe they are, but that really has nothing to do with opinions, theirs nor yours.
I also believe he is 100% correct. This is looking to be the biggest shit show in American politics.

-UK is about to make a devastating economic move by leaving the EU over a 3% vote margin.
-Scotland now wants to leave the UK without any thought of how they will bring in enough capital to survive.
-France just voted 2 to 1 to give what's left of their country to refugees and immigrants.
-Meanwhile, Germany continues to work their asses off to pay the bills for the rest of the EU.

Europeans have their own junk show going on right now and need to spend their energy sorting out their own garbage.

Nice try, Lady. :ph34r:

Not one single of your above points is bringing you and the the entire world into such danger like your Orangutan actually is doing with his ties to Russia, his idiotic EO's, destruction of internal security, his Twitter posts.... etc. He's destroying the US, inside and outside.

I actually prefer our EU spending energy and money on ourselves (incl. refugees) than beeing under the control of someone like your pathological liar who's filling his own wallet on the expense of its citizens. B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Iago

If you get into real trouble I'm sure we can send one of our (soon to be) seven carrier groups to help you out. Free of charge, as always.

Free? Just like always? :S

"On September 2, 1940, President Roosevelt signed a “Destroyers for Bases” agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, the United States gave the British more than 50 obsolete destroyers, in exchange for 99-year leases to territory in Newfoundland and the Caribbean, which would be used as U.S. air and naval bases. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill had originally requested that Roosevelt provide the destroyers as a gift, but the President knew that the American public and Congress would oppose such a deal. "

(source: https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/lend-lease)

"Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said. The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950."

(source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6215847.stm)

Iago

*********I believe they are, but that really has nothing to do with opinions, theirs nor yours.

Europeans have their own junk show going on right now and need to spend their energy sorting out their own garbage.

Nice try, Lady. :ph34r:

Not one single of your above points is bringing you and the the entire world into such danger like your Orangutan actually is doing with his ties to Russia, his idiotic EO's, destruction of internal security, his Twitter posts.... etc. He's destroying the US, inside and outside.

I actually prefer our EU spending energy and money on ourselves (incl. refugees) than beeing under the control of someone like your pathological liar who's filling his own wallet on the expense of its citizens. B|

You are free to continue writing as many checks as you like to pay bills that are not yours. You are also free to continue spending your money and energy on yourselves because you exist under the umbrella of the US which frees up the capital required to do so.

So, can we at least get a 'Thank You' before you all tell us how much we suck?

Times of using checks are gone here since many years ... old fashioned.

My money is not your biz and I do not see any reason to say *thank you* to anyone outside my country. Who is *we*, btw? Anyhow, I'll forward your request to my grandmom.

Like I said: Nice try.

What's your opinion on the OP?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

RonD1120

So far President Trump is on the right track. Prayers are being answered.

“The incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence.”; Stephen Fry.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***So far President Trump is on the right track. Prayers are being answered.

“The incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence.”; Stephen Fry.

I believe Mr Dunning and Mr Kruger, have said the same.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No high quality data source on my claim other than I heard it mentioned on what I thought was a high quality NPR documentary. Have U got a data source now that it has been mentioned - I'm always up for improvement. It stuck in my head because it surprised me that it only took that amount to start the Revolution although I never had given it a thought before. Whether 30 as I said or 40% as you say it is probably normal that people are always disagreement to some extent over such a major move - difference is nowadays and for many years we as citizens disagree over most everything from 50/50 and more recently up to 70/30. Tha Nation is in trouble for sure but I'd never lay it all at Trump's door - he didn't guide this Nation to where it is today IMHO leaders over the last 50 years along with a for the most part uninformed apathetic public caused that. Many folks here and elsewhere whine often but few will put the time in to change one little problem in their own back yard. A agree 100% with paraphrase what Ross Perot said - "When you don't like the way things are going with your government look in the mirror for the cause' or something like that. That's what I do and why I have worked to change things I disagree with and have won big sometimes and gone down in flames at other times.

Ron,

you're not worried because you have Faith.

Faith that God elected Trump. Faith that anything Trump does is part of God's plan.

But that's what faith is - belief in something despite no evidence to support it, or even evidence to the contrary.

Me. I'm worried. I'm worried that he's not up to the task. I'm worried that he cares more about himself and his image than the nation. I'm worried that the commander-in-chief has such a thin skin that he responds to jibes over Twitter.

Ron has every reason to be satisfied with the Trump Presidency. It is regressive and it prevented a progressive from gaining power. Mission accomplished.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

yoink

Ron,

you're not worried because you have Faith.

Faith that God elected Trump. Faith that anything Trump does is part of God's plan.

But that's what faith is - belief in something despite no evidence to support it, or even evidence to the contrary.

Me. I'm worried. I'm worried that he's not up to the task. I'm worried that he cares more about himself and his image than the nation. I'm worried that the commander-in-chief has such a thin skin that he responds to jibes over Twitter.

What is your worst fantasy? What do you think will happen? Is September 23 significant to you?

If you have Netflix, check out the documentary "Call Roger Stone." I found it very enlightening as to how Donald Trump became president.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

gowlerk

Ron has every reason to be satisfied with the Trump Presidency. It is regressive and it prevented a progressive from gaining power. Mission accomplished.

After the last 8 years and seeing how damaging a so clled progressive can be. Trump being President works for me.

Oh. How about the young judges he is picking?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

After the last 8 years and seeing how damaging a so clled progressive can be.

Terrible years:

unemployment DOWN
uninsured DOWN
stock market WAY UP
GDP UP
Military deaths DOWN

etc.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.