ryoder

Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

Hi Robert,

Re: 'Bye, Bye, Bill.'

> his attorney Marc Kasowitz in a statement . . . "This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by far-left organizations bent on destroying O'Reilly for political and financial reasons. That evidence will be put forth shortly and it is irrefutable."

Sure they will.

Looks like he was probably costing Fox more than he was earning.

Good riddance to him & his type,

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi Robert,

Re: 'Bye, Bye, Bill.'

> his attorney Marc Kasowitz in a statement . . . "This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by far-left organizations bent on destroying O'Reilly for political and financial reasons. That evidence will be put forth shortly and it is irrefutable."

Sure they will.

Looks like he was probably costing Fox more than he was earning.

Good riddance to him & his type,

Jerry Baumchen

How dare the "far leftists" make O'Reilly's sexual predation a public matter! They should leave it a secret like the good old days when a woman lost her career if she even hinted at a sexual assault accusation!
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>I wonder if they're going to drop Trump if his sexual assault allegations come back
>into the limelight.

I doubt that; he's got the whole US Justice Department to back him up now.

But somehow I have the feeling that Trump will end up defending O'Reilly - that comparison might hit a little too close to home.

Ultimately I think this does nothing other than remove O'Reilly from Fox News.

O'Reilly has a big enough following he'll survive. He'll find an outlet somewhere even if he has to start his own. The Alpha Bros will say something akin to, "Good! Now he doesn't have to be beholding to cuck standards."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Wherever he goes, his audience will be much smaller. That's the extent of his "punishment". Maybe he can get on with that online garbage site that Bannon used to run. They probably know how to keep their women in their proper places.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

quade

Ultimately I think this does nothing other than remove O'Reilly from Fox News.

O'Reilly has a big enough following he'll survive. He'll find an outlet somewhere even if he has to start his own. The Alpha Bros will say something akin to, "Good! Now he doesn't have to be beholding to cuck standards."

He may even run for and become the President of the United States since the GOP voters don't seem to care about morality.

According to Glenn Beck, FOX News is under the control of the Progressive Liberal Murdoch sons. The got O'Reilly and Sean Hannity is next.

Fake news is going to be the industry standard.

The Blaze TV and now CRTV and others to come will be the bedrock of truth. The free market place will determine their longevity.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

According to Glenn Beck, FOX News is under the control of the Progressive Liberal Murdoch sons. The got O'Reilly and Sean Hannity is next.

The Blaze TV and now CRTV and others to come will be the bedrock of truth. The free market place will determine their longevity.

Smart move by Glenn Beck. Convince the mindless idiots that only he can give them the truth as long as they pay their monthly dues of course.

RonD1120

If taking action against serious sexual harassment in the workplace means you must be a progressive liberal, then that's a massive plus point of liberal progressiveness, IMO. :)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm not sure why you capitalized "Progressive Liberal". It's as though you are trying to Demonize two of the best human traits in Western Society.

Ultimately O'Reilly was fired because of his poor behavior and total lack of respect for his co-workers. Including inappropriate sexual harassment of women. Which he got away with for years because of his ratings. He ended up being more of a liability than an asset. That is not a "Liberal" calculation.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

Wow, standing up to sexual assault is becoming a "leftist" position? Incredible sense of morality you have there...

gowlerk

poor behavior and total lack of respect for his co-workers. Including inappropriate sexual harassment of women.

none of this surprises me. he came across as a total tool.
no loss

Unlike Bill Clinton - He didn't have a Hillary to cover up and make threats for him
Unlike Bill Cosby - He didn't keep it quiet for decades

Unlike......It's sad that the list is so long and spans so many areas

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Stephen Colbert finds an interesting section in O'Reilly's 1998 novel: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/KrXF4C_FZdvt8fcVW6i6TfB3URzYhft4/bill-o-reilly-s-98-novel-is-rich-with-foreshadowing/:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Iago

A perfect example of why you should never be alone with one of your female coworkers, on or off the job site.

I agree but DJL thinks it is fantasy. According to him a woman would never falsely accuse a man. And, if accused he is automatically guilty. It is a lesson in Liberal Logic 101.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Sure, because FOX wrote out all those checks for settlements without doing even the slightest bit of their own investigations or looking into whether Bill O was a harassing pig or not.

they just assumed he was innocent and wrote the check anyway.... got it. Reminder that Bill O'Reilly walks away with likely tens of millions of dollars, no criminal charges, no admission of any wrongdoing, this is a financial and civil settlement.

Of course, you thinking that somehow Clinton should have gone to jail while Bill O'Reilly is 'falsely accused' already shows your bias. I wonder where you get your belief structure....hmm, I wonder......

“But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of every woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God…. any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled dishonors her head …For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair …For a man ought not to cover his head; since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. (For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.)” 1 Corinthians 11:2-10

“Wives, be submissive to your husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.” Ephesians 5:21-24

“…the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.” 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

“Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.” 1 Timothy 2:11-15

“Wives, be subject to your husband, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord.” Colossians 3:18-22
and so on and so on

herein lieth the problem with men that carry bibles....