2 2
billvon

Russiagate

kallend

******So Trump first notified the Russians but said nothing to congress?

Your hero Bill Clinton didn't either.

Ah, the old "two wrongs make a right" argument.

I'm sure you were just beside yourself when Slick Willy lobbed tomahawks without asking permission.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

*********So Trump first notified the Russians but said nothing to congress?

I'm sure you were just beside yourself when Slick Willy lobbed tomahawks without asking permission.

I'm sure that, like the White Queen, you believe six impossible things before breakfast.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

airdvr

*********So Trump first notified the Russians but said nothing to congress?

And what did you think when Clinton fired some cruise missiles? Did you think "Great, this will show all the world's bad guys that there's a strong new sheriff in town!"

Really?:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JerryBaumchen

Hi Brent,

he molested an intern

How does one molest a consenting adult?

Jerry Baumchen

Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the definition of molest before you ask another silly question. Again BillyC was a trailblazer and example for Donald the pussy grabber Trump.

>How does one molest a consenting adult?

The four stages of Trump denial for Republicans:

"He WON! He's not perfect but he's so much better than Clinton! Too bad you can't accept that."

"Look, he's only been in office a few weeks; give him a chance."

"Clinton did it first."

"Look, I didn't vote for the guy."

Phil1111

******>They did not try because their air defense missiles would have fared as well as their
>tanks did against US hardware.

Their missiles fared pretty well against US hardware on July 17, 2014.

A military SAM system fared well against a civilian airliner? What point are you trying to make here?

That killing civilians in commercial jetliners or on the ground in a hospital, a school ground, nursery,etc. is what Putin knows best?

2014 – Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.

If he's making that comparison to say that Putin is a piece of crap, then he has a point. If he's making that comparison to say that an SA-11 did well against an American made commercial jet with no defensive systems, then that falls firmly within the "no shit, Sherlock" category
The best things in life are dangerous.

jakee

************So Trump first notified the Russians but said nothing to congress?

And what did you think when Clinton fired some cruise missiles? Did you think "Great, this will show all the world's bad guys that there's a strong new sheriff in town!"

Really?:S

I thought it was a good start. Unfortunately Bill lacked the intestinal fortitude to finish the job. Imagine how different the world might be today had he taken down Bin Laden when given the chance...on multiple occasions.

Destinations by Roxanne

Spanish police have arrested a Russian programmer for alleged involvement in "hacking" the US election, Spanish press reports have said.

Pyotr Levashov, arrested on 7 April in Barcelona, has now been remanded in custody.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39553250

If he was smart he would ASK for extradition before Mr. Putin's friends get ahold of him.

All of it true. Of course if you had the first, the 2nd or 3rd aren't necessary.

We've had pretty much 8 years of attempting to appease radical Islam. It doesn't work. Lobbing cruise missiles from afar doesn't work very well either. Boots on the ground don't work without a goal and an exit strategy and I don't think anyone here is advocating for getting a third front started.

As an aside, why are we still in Afghanistan?

Destinations by Roxanne

It looks like Bills theory is starting to break down.

Bill's theory (and most everyone else's theory) is that Russia preferred Trump over Clinton and did what they could to help Trump win. The current relationship between the Trump Administration and Russia has nothing to do with what happened during the election. The theory is that both the Trump campaign and the Russians wanted Trump to win. They both worked toward that goal. They may have worked together. The mainstream theory doesn't say that Trump was a Manchurian Candidate, as you are implying.

- Dan G

You are half right. Putin's goal was to undermine and weaken his eventual adversary, Clinton. Clinton called into question the legitimacy of the Russian election and by extension Putin. It was just pay back time for Putin, nobody thought Trump was going to win. As he is finding out now it may have been better to dance with the Devil he new rather than the unpredictable Trump.

brenthutch

Clinton called into question the legitimacy of the Russian election and by extension Putin.

Didn't everyone? I mean seriously, there is no legitimacy to the Russian elections and Putin certainly knows that everyone else knows that.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?