2 2
billvon

Russiagate

6 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Agree. Mueller indictments are more important than any actual report.

For anyone keeping track on their "Trump associates indicted" scorecard:

Roger J. Stone Jr. - Obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering    
Michael D. Cohen - Lying to Congress (pleaded guilty)    
Richard Pinedo - Identity fraud (pleaded guilty)    
George Papadopoulos - Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with Russians (pleaded guilty)    
Paul Manafort - Fraud, false statements, being an agent of a foreign government, obstruction of justice (convicted)    
Konstantin V. Kilimnik - Obstruction of justice    
Alex van der Zwaan - Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty)    
Rick Gates - Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I. (pleaded guilty)
Michael Flynn - Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador (pleaded guilty)

Other people indicted on felonies related to the case:

Bijan Kian - Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules    
Ekim Alptekin - Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules and lying to F.B.I.    
Maria Butina - Conspiring to act as a foreign agent (pleaded guilty)
Sam Patten - Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power (pleaded guilty)

Oh, and of course thirteen Russian nationals - Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft    

No one does corruption like Trump, let me tell you.  He'll be so corrupt you'll be sick of all the corruption, bigly.

11 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Yes, and the arrests and indictments keep piling up. The burger just keeps on getting juicier. Roger Stone is like a big serving of bacon and cheese on it.

So I have to ask, how disappointed are you and Bill that Trump is not a person number one?

4 hours ago, billvon said:

For anyone keeping track on their "Trump associates indicted" scorecard:

Roger J. Stone Jr. - Obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering    
Michael D. Cohen - Lying to Congress (pleaded guilty)    
Richard Pinedo - Identity fraud (pleaded guilty)    
George Papadopoulos - Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with Russians (pleaded guilty)    
Paul Manafort - Fraud, false statements, being an agent of a foreign government, obstruction of justice (convicted)    
Konstantin V. Kilimnik - Obstruction of justice    
Alex van der Zwaan - Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty)    
Rick Gates - Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I. (pleaded guilty)
Michael Flynn - Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador (pleaded guilty)

Other people indicted on felonies related to the case:

Bijan Kian - Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules    
Ekim Alptekin - Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules and lying to F.B.I.    
Maria Butina - Conspiring to act as a foreign agent (pleaded guilty)
Sam Patten - Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power (pleaded guilty)

Oh, and of course thirteen Russian nationals - Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft    

No one does corruption like Trump, let me tell you.  He'll be so corrupt you'll be sick of all the corruption, bigly.

You do realize that every charge or indictment made by Muler are for crimes that happened after he started his investigation. So at this point nothing that he was put forth to investigate has produced any crimes Before he started his investigation. And of course  we now know Trump is not the number one person that you listed earlier so I’m sure that’s me extreme disappointment for you

5 minutes ago, rushmc said:

So I have to ask, how disappointed are you and Bill that Trump is not a person number one?

I don't know about Bill, but I have patience. I am guessing, and yes it's only guessing, that Mueller is holding back any direct evidence against Trump. And I admit there may not be any. He seems to be pretty talented at giving orders through hints and indirectly. Like a Mafiosi.

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I don't know about Bill, but I have patience. I am guessing, and yes it's only guessing, that Mueller is holding back any direct evidence against Trump. And I admit there may not be any. He seems to be pretty talented at giving orders through hints and indirectly. Like a Mafiosi.

Any indictments against Trump or his family will be the last thing Mueller releases before he concludes his investigation, since at that point Trump will do his level best to destroy Mueller.  He is smart enough to have everything lined up before that happens.

9 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

You do realize that almost every story that’s been put out over the past two years has been debunked this bullshit right?

(edited)

Given the leaks that have come out of the Mueller investigation I highly doubt that he has anything on Trump! Because if he did those pieces of information would have been leaked like all of his other illegal leaks.

But I know your fantasies make that hard for you to understand.

Edited by rushmc

14 minutes ago, rushmc said:

Given the leaks that have come out of the Mueller investigation I highly doubt that he has anything on Trump! Because if he did those pieces of information would have been leaked like all of his other illegal leaks.

Rushmc gets his news from the CloudCuckooLand Herald.

(edited)
1 hour ago, rushmc said:

Mueller has run the tightest ship seen in Washington in a very long time. You are fooling yourself, again.

Edited by gowlerk

7 hours ago, rushmc said:

You do realize that every charge or indictment made by Muler are for crimes that happened after he started his investigation. So at this point nothing that he was put forth to investigate has produced any crimes Before he started his investigation. 

Michael Cohen, campaign finance violations and tax evasion in 2016.

Paul Manafort, conspiracy against the US, failure to register as a foreign agent and money laundering from 2006 to 2015.

Rick Gates, as above from 2006 to 2015.

Richard Pinedo, ID fraud 2014 to 2017.

Internet Research Agency LLC (the Russians), conspiracy to defraud the US and ID fraud from 2014 to 2016.

Twelve GRU officers, conspiracy to commit an offense against the US, ID fraud and money laundering in 2016.

You do realise when the Mueller investigation started, don't you?

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Michael Cohen, campaign finance violations and tax evasion in 2016.

Paul Manafort, conspiracy against the US, failure to register as a foreign agent and money laundering from 2006 to 2015.

Rick Gates, as above from 2006 to 2015.

Richard Pinedo, ID fraud 2014 to 2017.

Internet Research Agency LLC (the Russians), conspiracy to defraud the US and ID fraud from 2014 to 2016.

Twelve GRU officers, conspiracy to commit an offense against the US, ID fraud and money laundering in 2016.

You do realise when the Mueller investigation started, don't you?

What he and his similarly minded followers don't realize. Is that lying and lying under oath. Have consequences. That theft and fraud have consequences.

trump and his followers. The new entitled geriatric generation.

13 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

What he and his similarly minded followers don't realize. Is that lying and lying under oath. Have consequences. That theft and fraud have consequences.

A good list by Time Magazine of over 100 contacts Trump and his inner circle (17 of them) had with Russian agents before his inauguration.  And in contrast with the people who claim "that's ancient history!" this list goes from June 2015 to Jan 2017.  It also highlights the people who had contact with Russians, who were told about the contacts and who denied the contacts they had.  And, of course, which people have been indicted, pled guilty and/or are in jail over those contacts.

Good read.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

On 1/25/2019 at 6:34 PM, rushmc said:

Looks like you are a sucker for Russian propaganda. You may want to try thinking for yourself.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/30/mueller-says-evidence-in-russia-case-used-in-disinformation-effort.html?__source=twitter|main

On 1/25/2019 at 8:19 PM, rushmc said:

Nice to know that it takes over 20 heavily armed FBI agents to an arrest a 66-year-old man who doesn’t even own a gun these days. 

More agents were involved in this raid and arrest than were involved in the raid on heavily armed Osama Bin Laden's hideout. AND CNN was there to capture it all. Who tipped them off? 9_9

(edited)
16 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

More agents were involved in this raid and arrest than were involved in the raid on heavily armed Osama Bin Laden's hideout. AND CNN was there to capture it all. Who tipped them off? 9_9

Well to be fair, it's not as easy to drop a hit squad on the most wanted man of the century so with Stone they had the luxury of driving a few more wagons into the neighborhood.  I thought it was a bit excessive, they needed rain coats and walkie-talkies tops but the raid was conducted exactly how they always do.  Your staff/secretary/wife will be a little less prone to fire up the shredder if there's a squad of armed agents peeking in the window. The message still remains that if you lie to our highest law enforcement body you're going to get swatted.  So in that regard, "Suck it, Stone.

As far as the CNN tip-off, they said they saw a flurry of activity regarding his grand jury and investigative body so they camped out.

Edited by DJL

51 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

More agents were involved in this raid and arrest than were involved in the raid on heavily armed Osama Bin Laden's hideout.9_9

And they were pissed off since Stone's political patron had just axed their paychecks.  Good on them for acting professionally regardless.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

1 hour ago, BillyVance said:

I must have missed where you posted your objection to Trump telling LEO they don't have to worry about injuring suspects.

All the same people who have no problem with a black guy getting shot for getting the driver's license he has been asked to produce are now all upset about how Roger Stone got arrested.

(edited)
52 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I must have missed where you posted your objection to Trump telling LEO they don't have to worry about injuring suspects.

All the same people who have no problem with a black guy getting shot for getting the driver's license he has been asked to produce are now all upset about how Roger Stone got arrested.

In case his FOX feed missed it:

trump to officers: 'Please don't be too nice' with arrestees

Edited by Phil1111

2 hours ago, BillyVance said:

CNN did good journalism to get the video. They did things like looking at when the grand jury was convening since it typically happened on Fridays but this week they did it on Thursday. In the past when they happened there had been other indictments or arrests on Friday instead. This had happened for Paul Manifort, the Russian hackers and a few other data points. That was a clue that something was going to happen on Friday. They also had a clue from early in the week when one of the attorneys with a lot of previous experience with cases in FL was seen coming to the courtroom with a suitcase and then left directly to the airport. Other clues were there also so they took a risk and sent two people out on the trip from DC to Florida. They said they had landed very late (unsure if they flew to MIA, FLL or somewhere else), got their stuff and a rental car and then went to his home around 5 in the morning to camp out knowing that standard procedure for a 6 am arrest. FBI has created a very long historical track record of 6 am and the courts have held that up as an acceptable time for these events. CNN took the gamble to send some people out and were prepared to eat the costs and waste the time but in this case it paid off. All the clues were there for everyone else to put together - some did not see them and others did not think it would happen.

10 hours ago, BillyVance said:

and now we know that Trump Junior's phone calls were not to his father after the reported infamous Trump tower Russian meeting has been put to bed disposal any of that ass hats that push that out will put forward a apology free sporting such bullshit?

7 hours ago, PhreeZone said:

CNN did good journalism to get the video. They did things like looking at when the grand jury was convening since it typically happened on Fridays but this week they did it on Thursday. In the past when they happened there had been other indictments or arrests on Friday instead. This had happened for Paul Manifort, the Russian hackers and a few other data points. That was a clue that something was going to happen on Friday. They also had a clue from early in the week when one of the attorneys with a lot of previous experience with cases in FL was seen coming to the courtroom with a suitcase and then left directly to the airport. Other clues were there also so they took a risk and sent two people out on the trip from DC to Florida. They said they had landed very late (unsure if they flew to MIA, FLL or somewhere else), got their stuff and a rental car and then went to his home around 5 in the morning to camp out knowing that standard procedure for a 6 am arrest. FBI has created a very long historical track record of 6 am and the courts have held that up as an acceptable time for these events. CNN took the gamble to send some people out and were prepared to eat the costs and waste the time but in this case it paid off. All the clues were there for everyone else to put together - some did not see them and others did not think it would happen.

CNN is a paid for Democratic political hack at this point that is so freaking obvious nobody can argue it