2 2
billvon

Russiagate

rushmc

You Trump derangement syndrome Believers live in a different time zone. Unbelievable. Not that I'm surprised because you're so clouded by your hopes that Trump won because he cluded with Russia. Not because Hillary was a piss-poor candidate!

I'm pretty sure this has been explained to you before, but let's try again.

No one in their right mind thinks that this investigation is going to indicate that Russian interference swung the election. The crime is in TRYING. If members of the campaign were involved in that interference, they too have committed a crime.

You should be outraged that a foreign power tried to fuck with your democratic processes, regardless of who got into the WH.
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

mistercwood

You Trump derangement syndrome Believers live in a different time zone. Unbelievable. Not that I'm surprised because you're so clouded by your hopes that Trump won because he cluded with Russia. Not because Hillary was a piss-poor candidate!

No one in their right mind thinks that this investigation is going to indicate that Russian interference swung the election. The crime is in TRYING. If members of the campaign were involved in that interference, they too have committed a crime.

You should be outraged that a foreign power tried to fuck with your democratic processes, regardless of who got into the WH.

The only collusion with evidence is in the Hillary camp. And now we've got multiple States suing the Hillary campaign because she took 84 million dollars away from their local campaigns. She also colluded to keep Bernie from getting the nomination. All that's known and irrefutable. And yet there's nothing about Russia and Trump. But you guys keep going like the ever-ready bunny! Got to love it
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

The only collusion with evidence is in the Hillary camp. And now we've got multiple States suing the Hillary campaign because she took 84 million dollars away from their local campaigns. She also colluded to keep Bernie from getting the nomination. All that's known and irrefutable. And yet there's nothing about Russia and Trump. But you guys keep going like the ever-ready bunny! Got to love it

You still haven't addressed my comment.

I have another quested to add. Have you ever read Don Jr.'s Twitter feed? He confesses to some stuff on there that may interest you.

>You still haven't addressed my comment.

And he never will.

Meanwhile, the Justice Department has uncovered more evidence of collusion during the the 2016 election between the Trump campaign and Putin's inner circle, this time using the NRA as a conduit to launder illegal funds for Trump's campaign.
==========================================
Web of elite Russians met with NRA execs during 2016 campaign
BY PETER STONE AND GREG GORDON
[email protected]

June 11, 2018 05:00 AM

WASHINGTON
Several prominent Russians, some in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle or high in the Russian Orthodox Church, now have been identified as having contact with National Rifle Association officials during the 2016 U.S. election campaign, according to photographs and an NRA source.

The contacts have emerged amid a deepening Justice Department investigation into whether Russian banker and lifetime NRA member Alexander Torshin illegally channeled money through the gun rights group to add financial firepower to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential bid.

Other influential Russians who met with NRA representatives during the campaign include Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month served as a deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of one of Russia’s largest philanthropies, the St. Basil the Great Charitable Foundation. The foundation was launched by an ultra-nationalist ally of Russian President Putin.
=============================================

SkyDekker

Why would foreigners have memberships and meet with the National Rifle Association?

Probably as a George Soros funded false flag operation. (Mind Blown)
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

More about how deep the Democrats are involved in this just keeps coming out!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/11/unanswered-senate-intel-committee-leaker-questions-haunt-russia-probe/

This news is also another places but I know how you all love Breitbart:D

Abraham Lincoln

jakee

So you think it doesn't look good that this guy was arrested for lying to the feds?

Oh, piffle.

Lying to the feds shouldn't be that big of a deal. The important thing is that he says bad things about HRC & the Ds.

Haven't you noticed that the Trumpettes believe everything that makes those folks look bad?

And everything that makes Trump look good?

Truth has far, far less importance to them than whether or not it supports their beliefs.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

What too many people don’t seem to realize is that by declaring their “right” to be “the opposite of whatever the other guys are saying,” they’re actually allowing their beliefs and actions to be determined for them.

:)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

What too many people don’t seem to realize is that by declaring their “right” to be “the opposite of whatever the other guys are saying,” they’re actually allowing their beliefs and actions to be determined for them.

Wendy P.

Well, they are more interested in opposing those they disagree with instead of finding out what the actual truth is.

We can see that in the mindless parroting of various tweets and Trump's 'talking points', despite the fact that the truth is easy to find and proves them completely wrong.

The "US dairy has a 270% tariff in Canada" is a very clear example.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wmw999

Wendy P.

It is very telling Wendy.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Mueller claims that Russia continues to meddle and is requesting to limit disclosure on National Security grounds.

I am looking forward to the GOP reasons why national security is now not important.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/mueller-seeks-order-protecting-evidence-in-russia-troll-case

Kind of hard to shut down Russian tampering when the President is working against you.

SkyDekker

Mueller claims that Russia continues to meddle and is requesting to limit disclosure on National Security grounds.

I am looking forward to the GOP reasons why national security is now not important.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/mueller-seeks-order-protecting-evidence-in-russia-troll-case

Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

RushMC, 2016: "If it [meddling] happened I do not like it."

I guess your views have "evolved." See something on Breitbart?

Well there's a couple of different definitions going on here Bill. First off, one definition of meddling is somehow Russia swung the election to Trump! But then you have the Obama definition that states that there's no way Russia could ever affect our elections. Even though it's been stated they've tried for decades or more! Which one do you believe?

Then of course we have us election meddling, where Obama used State Department money to try and affect the election in Israel! What do you think of that one?

Spin and twist Bill, spin and twist. Something we see here daily from the left!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

Well there's a couple of different definitions going on here Bill. First off, one definition of meddling is somehow Russia swung the election to Trump! But then you have the Obama definition that states that there's no way Russia could ever affect our elections. Even though it's been stated they've tried for decades or more! Which one do you believe?

Then of course we have us election meddling, where Obama used State Department money to try and affect the election in Israel! What do you think of that one?

You still won't address my comments. I guess if you cant spin or twist it, dodge it.

LeeroyJenkins

******>Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

You still won't address my comments. I guess if you cant spin or twist it, dodge it.

Okay. I have no idea what you're talking about. So, restate it and I'll take a look.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Mueller claims that Russia continues to meddle and is requesting to limit disclosure on National Security grounds.

Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

I'm still amazed to see American citizens taking the side of Russia in their efforts to destabilize our country.

First off, one definition of meddling is somehow Russia swung the election to Trump! But then you have the Obama definition that states that there's no way Russia could ever affect our elections.

Neither of those two things have anything to do with the Mueller investigation.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case

"As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.

"To date, Cohen has been represented by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of the Washington and New York firm, McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.

"No replacement counsel has been identified as of this time.

"Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said. This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard."

Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

jcd11235

Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case

"As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.

"To date, Cohen has been represented by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of the Washington and New York firm, McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.

"No replacement counsel has been identified as of this time.

"Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said. This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard."

Why is it that the one person who everyone says is 100% innocent, Donald Trump, is the one person who continuously fights this tooth and nail while everyone else cooperates.

rushmc

*********>Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

Okay. I have no idea what you're talking about. So, restate it and I'll take a look.

Here you go:

If charges are recommended/filed against more Trump campaign people/administration officials or even Trump himself, would you still believe the counter intelligence investigation had political motives?

At this point, I am fairly confident there will be none! If you look at the history and the process and the practices that we used to bring this to the front begin with you would agree with me. But the anti trumper's don't care!

When you say you are confident there will be none, how do you rectify that with the fact that people in Trumps orbit have already been charged and plead guilty?

Also let me understand your reasoning, you don't think any (more) charges will be brought because any evidence of criminal activity will be inadmissible due to how it was collected?

Have you ever read Don Jr.'s Twitter feed? He confesses to some stuff on there that may interest you.