2 2
billvon

Russiagate

billvon

You post so many things that turn out to be nothing but talk show bullshit that I'm not going to bother trying to research this. But I am calling bullshit.

That is a _very_ safe bet.

We'll bill, the info was out there that Obama did know about it because he used her non-government email account. Care to refute it. Are you just being obtuse?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>It is illegal if you're using private email for government business.

Nope, it isn't. Which is why all the Trump administration officials who are doing so aren't being prosecuted.

And there is no law that regards collusion. What do you think about that?

In your initial claim you stated the use of a private email server was illegal. That is all you stated. We aren't talking about classified information. We are only talking about the use of private email. When you acknowledge that the use of a private server is not illegal we can end that part of the conversation.

How many times can you say there is no law that regards collusion without looking it up? Since you probably won't, collusion and conspiracy are basically synonyms and there are plenty of statutes against conspiracy. I can make it even easier for you. Paul Manafort colluded with Kilimnik to obstruct justice (Allegedly). Guess what he was charged with.. conspiracy to obstruct justice.

I've got a question for you? Try not to spin or deflect and stay on topic.

Why do you personally make the argument that collusion isn't a crime instead of making the argument the trump didn't collude?

I guess I take the word of many left-leaning and right leaning lawyers who all say there is no law regarding collusion. There is no statute that involves collusion..

Hey dude, if I'm wrong just list the law and I'll read it!
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, and we now there's no chance of obstruction. For multiple angles including the report we just read.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I guess I take the word of many left-leaning and right leaning lawyers who all say there is no law regarding collusion. There is no statute that involves collusion..

Don’t dodge. Answer my question. We aren’t talking about obstruction right now.

LeeroyJenkins

***I guess I take the word of many left-leaning and right leaning lawyers who all say there is no law regarding collusion. There is no statute that involves collusion..

Don’t dodge. Answer my question.

Your question has to be based on a fact. It's not. There are no laws regarding collusion in the context of this discussion..
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******I guess I take the word of many left-leaning and right leaning lawyers who all say there is no law regarding collusion. There is no statute that involves collusion..

Don’t dodge. Answer my question.

Your question has to be based on a fact. It's not. There are no laws regarding collusion in the context of this discussion..

Good thing my question doesn’t have anything to do with the law. Here I will post it again below. See if you are capable of answering a question without spin or deflection.

Why do you personally make the argument that collusion isn't a crime instead of making the argument the trump didn't collude?

Directly related to the last sentence of your post. Both are true. Trump did not colude and collusion is not a crime. So you lose on both counts.
Abraham Lincoln

And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion. So you lose on count three too!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion. So you lose on count three too!

Mueller takes you into his confidence about what evidence he has? I'm impressed.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Directly related to the last sentence of your post. Both are true. Trump did not colude and collusion is not a crime. So you lose on both counts.

Nice deflection attempt. The next post was a nice attempt at spin too. Let’s try this again. Answer the question.

LeeroyJenkins

***Directly related to the last sentence of your post. Both are true. Trump did not colude and collusion is not a crime. So you lose on both counts.

Nice deflection attempt. The next post was a nice attempt at spin too. Let’s try this again. Answer the question.

I just directly answered your questions. Sorry you didn't like the answer.
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion.

Except for the charges, arrests and email proof.

The charges. I know that's what you guys live by. But, if I'm wrong, just show me where anybody has put forward evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. You can't do it, I know that but I'll give you a chance anyway
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

***>And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion.

Don’t give him and material to distract. Let me handle him for a bit.

Yes please! I would love it if you keep handling this!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion.

The charges. I know that's what you guys live by. But, if I'm wrong, just show me where anybody has put forward evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. You can't do it, I know that but I'll give you a chance anyway

Nice attempted dodge. It’s not a true false question. It requires thought. Let’s try this again.

LeeroyJenkins

******>And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion.

Nice attempted dodge. It’s nit s true false question. It requires though. Let’s try this again.

Again, I directly answered your questions. So you don't accept the answers, I don't give a fuck! Point being is, you're making the accusations. Show me where Trump has been proven to collude and show me the laws that show collusion is a crime.

In the end you will not be able to do it! So the Dodge is yours.

I got admit I love guys like you. You're so easy!
Abraham Lincoln

Luckily in this country no one has to prove their innocent. But you do have to prove their guilty. And at this point you can't do it and you look like a fool!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********>And as of today's date, there is absolutely no evidence that there was any collusion.

Nice attempted dodge. It’s nit s true false question. It requires though. Let’s try this again.

Again, I directly answered your questions. So you don't accept the answers, I don't give a fuck! Point being is, you're making the accusations. Show me where Trump has been proven to collude and show me the laws that show collusion is a crime. You can do that and it'll all be over won't it. So the Dodgers yours.

I got admit I love guys like you. You're so easy!

Copy and paste my question. With your answer directly below it in your next post with absolutely no other input.

>just show me where anybody has put forward evidence of collusion between the Trump
>campaign and Russia.

Rob Goldstone: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."

Trump Jr: "Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

Trump Jr has admitted he wrote it.

billvon

>just show me where anybody has put forward evidence of collusion between the Trump
>campaign and Russia.

Rob Goldstone: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."

Trump Jr: "Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

Trump Jr has admitted he wrote it.

You think that shows Russian Trump collusion via the election?

Now I know you got nothing.
Abraham Lincoln

By the way Bill, that meeting has now been positively documented to be just about the law that talks about adopting Russian children. But you probably haven't seen that on your websites have you?
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

Still waiting.....

Most self-righteous people like you always are!
Abraham Lincoln