JohnnyMarko

Possible terrorist attack - Orlando, FL 6-12-16

normiss

Simply because your post wasn't actually funny has nothing to do with my sense of humor.
:P

Ya
It was funny

Maybe too close to home?:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

Um, did we all forget this is NOT the Trump vs Clinton thread? This is the Orlando mass shooting thread.

If the OP discussion has run its course (perhaps it's best it has), then personally I vote for this one to be locked down.

OK, for the other person here who still wants to discuss Orlando, it looks like we have a real motive: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/former-lover-orlando-shooter-targeted-pulse-because-thats-where-he-was-hurt-the-most/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

kallend

*********I do not admire Hillary.
I wish she had not run.
I wish she had not secured the DEM nomination.
Of the realistic choices for November, she is still preferable by far to Trump.

fair enough, I shouldn't have lumped you in with the bots from around here - difficult when one expresses the exact same 4 bullets and gets accused of all sorts of things

Actually, I am not convinced she will being the nominee in the end. I still think Biden may end up with it.
Not prediction, just a gut feeling.

And how do you feel about The Donald? Back on March 18 you told us that you really don't like him.

BUMP

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

nolhtairt

Probably an inside job designed to further unrest.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Probably an inside job designed to further unrest.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-mosque-idUSKCN11K2WE

A Florida man who investigators say posted anti-Islamic material on social media was arrested on Wednesday on charges of setting fire to a mosque attended by the gunman who committed the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history, police said.

The case is being prosecuted as a hate crime under Florida law, and the suspect, Joseph Michael Schreiber, 32, faces at least 30 years in prison if convicted of committing Monday's arson attack, according to the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office.

An examination of Schreiber's social media account also uncovered "multiple anti-Islamic posts and comments," Thompson said. He did not elaborate.

But a Facebook page apparently belonging to the suspect - established under his name with photos resembling his booking photo - include a message posted on July 12 that said "ALL ISLAM IS RADICAL, and should be considered TERRORIST AND CRIMANALS" written in capital letters with several misspellings.

Good thing it was an inside job.... :|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com