JohnnyMarko

Possible terrorist attack - Orlando, FL 6-12-16

rushmc

***Thanks, that ^ definitely started my day with a laugh.

You know, what I find interesting is the interviews with US Muslims about this guy and his (reportedly) being gay.

They are saying that this guy would be the absolute most conflicted, self loathing a person could ever be because he was Muslim and he was gay.

I do not think I could come to understand that level of confusion about ones self being.

Such a tragedy all the way around.

The other thing I find interesting is the stories about all the people, whites, blacks, Christians, non-Christians who should up a blood centers to donate.

Does not seem to fit the narrative of a racist, homophobic bigoted country. Go figure

Did you catch this one from Chik-fil-A?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/06/15/liberals-puzzled-by-chickfilas-act-of-kindness-toward-gay-community-after-orlando-shooting-n2178128
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Thanks, that ^ definitely started my day with a laugh.

You know, what I find interesting is the interviews with US Muslims about this guy and his (reportedly) being gay.

They are saying that this guy would be the absolute most conflicted, self loathing a person could ever be because he was Muslim and he was gay.

I do not think I could come to understand that level of confusion about ones self being.

Such a tragedy all the way around.

The other thing I find interesting is the stories about all the people, whites, blacks, Christians, non-Christians who should up a blood centers to donate.

Does not seem to fit the narrative of a racist, homophobic bigoted country. Go figure

Did you catch this one from Chik-fil-A?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/06/15/liberals-puzzled-by-chickfilas-act-of-kindness-toward-gay-community-after-orlando-shooting-n2178128

Yes, I did

Yet another narrative buster and an example of how this incident is such a threat to the lefts agenda.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And we also now have to listen to Obama say....

Let me be clear!
All Muslims should not be blamed for the actions of a few! But all gun owners should be blamed for the actions of a few!

Ridicules......
Abraham Lincoln

JohnnyMarko

Geez, some of you can't stand posting without pushing your own political agendas. I know, I know, if I don't like it then leave. It's impossible to have any sort of adult discussion on this website/platform, which is why I don't come here much these days.

Sons, daughters, girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, partners, have all died as a result of this attack. Yet you resort to republican v democrat, religious v non-religious, personal attacks.

Sometimes I come here and see the same BS I witnessed at the drop zone, which makes me so glad I got out of skydiving. Y'all got some super inflated egos. I may only be 26, but I feel so much more mature than half of you sometimes. Grow up.

All part of the polarization of political thinking in some countries.

RonD1120

I honestly do not remember any conversations with friends where we discussed being at war with Islam. It was just understood. Don't you remember the saying at the time, "9/11 taught me all I need to know about Islam."

The Spanish Inquisition taught me all I need to know about Christianity.
Oh, and the slaughter of the native Americans by Christian European settlers.
Oh, and the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans.
Oh, and Pat Robertson.
Oh, and This guy.
Oh, and YOU.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Completely agree.
I think that's why christians are so combative these days, they're losing and they know it.
We've had enough of their insanity.
I could swear we moved to this island for that very reason, but look where we are again.

kallend

*** But all gun owners should be blamed for the actions of a few!

Ridicules......

Please provide a link to a credible source for someone saying that.

Sarcasm my boy.

But it is the way the left, Obama included, treat the subjects.

And I have to laugh when you ask for something credible:D:D

Ooohhhhh the irony of it:D
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

You're 'ridicules'[sic].

The dismissal of human life is disgusting.
Keep using it to attempt to further your stance on guns.
Perhaps re-read DC v. Heller.
Regulation!

I dismiss nothing of the sort!

But I do dismiss you and your child like tantrums.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

****** But all gun owners should be blamed for the actions of a few!

Ridicules......

Sarcasm my boy.

Typical lame rushmc response when caught in a lie.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

********* But all gun owners should be blamed for the actions of a few!

Ridicules......

Sarcasm my boy.

Typical lame rushmc response when caught in a lie.

I am still laughing at you using the word credible:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

One thing we have to remember. Those here who come from the left are angered and disappointed that this shooter was not a white supremacist tea party member who hated gays and who got his gun illegally. Because of this they feel they have been cheated out of political opportunity.

What a load of crap.

RonD1120

I honestly do not remember any conversations with friends where we discussed being at war with Islam. It was just understood. Don't you remember the saying at the time, "9/11 taught me all I need to know about Islam."

So did it sicken you when GWB denied what you 'just understood', denied that you were at war with Islam and said that "Islam is peace"?

Did George Bush make you sick with those quotes?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I honestly do not remember any conversations with friends where we discussed being at war with Islam. It was just understood. Don't you remember the saying at the time, "9/11 taught me all I need to know about Islam."

So did it sicken you when GWB denied what you 'just understood', denied that you were at war with Islam and said that "Islam is peace"?

Did George Bush make you sick with those quotes?

To people like Ron GWB is white and Republican, and therefore to be believed and respected. BHO is black, and a Democrat. And therefore not be be believed or respected. Emotion, it's all about emotion. That's why he comes here, to unload his emotions.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

So now we got the NCAA saying it is still the fault of white Christians who hate gays even though that group has no finger prints on this one at all!! (fucking ass holes)>:(

Whoah.

Wait.. ..

Why is college sports taking a stance on Christianity, let alone homosexuality?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

So now we got the NCAA saying it is still the fault of white Christians who hate gays even though that group has no finger prints on this one at all!! (fucking ass holes)>:(

Whoah.

Wait.. ..

Why is college sports taking a stance on Christianity, let alone homosexuality?

Opps
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Completely agree.
I think that's why christians are so combative these days, they're losing and they know it.
I could swear we moved to this island for that very reason, but look where we are again.

I'm on your side in this argument but I have a feeling that "you" (the Puritans) moved to that island for less religious freedom and not more! ;)

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

CornishChris

***Completely agree.

I'm on your side in this argument but I have a feeling that "you" (the Puritans) moved to that island for less religious freedom and not more! ;)

Which begs the question of: What do all you Limeys do on the 4th of July.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Logic has no part in my emotions.

:o

When did you realize it?

Gee, probably somewhere in the mid-60s. I became aware of the book, How To Lie With Statistics.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The Spanish Inquisition taught me all I need to know about Christianity.
Oh, and the slaughter of the native Americans by Christian European settlers.
Oh, and the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans.
Oh, and Pat Robertson.
Oh, and This guy.
Oh, and YOU.

It follows then that you have been the benefactor of occupying land as a result of the slaughter of native Americans by Christian European settlers.

Perhaps the virtuous thing you could do would be to move and live on land that is consistent with the level of virtue you wish to aspire to? It would serve as a shining example to the rest of us! Truly!;)