rushmc

And the left blasted Palin??? LOFL

You Hillary supporters are going to have a tough time

Personally? I hope she gets the nomination

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145491/Email-bombshells-Hillary-s-secret-account-didn-t-know-cabinet-meetings-held-dumbfounded-fax-machine-emailed-aides-fetch-iced-tea.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Everyone, not just "the left", blasted Palin and they did it because she's a stone cold moron.

Hilliary may be a snake, but at least she's not stupid.

You seem to be the only person left in the world who still thinks Palin is a good candidate. Cheerleading for someone so thoroughly discredited doesn't help your reputation.

- Dan G

First of all, who uses a fucking fax machine anymore? She probably can't use a mimeograph machine either.

Secondly, should the Secretary of State be spending her time faxing things? I would hope anyone at her level (including, say, the Governor of Alaska) would have people to do that sort of drudge work.

Also, I'm no Hillary fan, but you have to recognize the irony of a post decrying the mistreatment of Sarah Palin which slings the same kind of mud at Hillary Clinton. There is plenty to criticize about Clinton past her ability to use 1980's technology.

- Dan G

DanG

First of all, who uses a fucking fax machine anymore? She probably can't use a mimeograph machine either.

Secondly, should the Secretary of State be spending her time faxing things? I would hope anyone at her level (including, say, the Governor of Alaska) would have people to do that sort of drudge work.

Also, I'm no Hillary fan, but you have to recognize the irony of a post decrying the mistreatment of Sarah Palin which slings the same kind of mud at Hillary Clinton. There is plenty to criticize about Clinton past her ability to use 1980's technology.

Actually, the original FAX was invented in 1846.
The "modern" type that utilizes the telephone system was developed in the mid-1960's.
It drove me nuts in the late 1980's when I was working a co-op job with a big defense contractor, and they insisted on using FAX for every communication with subcontractors, when both companies had email.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>And the left blasted Palin?

And the right. Personally I thought she was great; she made Tina Fey's career, and made for a entertaining gaffes whenever she opened her mouth.

Fortunately this cycle we have the Donald polling second in the Republican field. While perhaps not up to Palin's level of comic incompetence, he shows all the signs of being just as entertaining. "Mexican immigrants are rapists" is a great start.

***You Hillary supporters are going to have a tough time

Personally? I hope she gets the nomination

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145491/Email-bombshells-Hillary-s-secret-account-didn-t-know-cabinet-meetings-held-dumbfounded-fax-machine-emailed-aides-fetch-iced-tea.html[/quote

I remember papa Bush being in amazement at the first price scanner he saw as president.

Anvilbrother

Her job is information gathering, distributing and decision making and she cant work a fax machine........

I would think a manager such as one at a major energy company... should be aware of the management technique called delegation.

Amazon

Her job is information gathering, distributing and decision making and she cant work a fax machine........

I would think a manager such as one at a major energy company... should be aware of the management technique called delegation.

You make a great point she is too stupid to operate a fax machine, OR delegate tasks like a fax to others.... sounds like a real winner huh :S:S

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

You make a great point she is too stupid to operate a fax machine, OR delegate tasks like a fax to others.... sounds like a real winner huh :S:S

Now there is some irony for ya.. I would say she has had a very successful career.... and based on your thinking any woman with money is doable......

Unfortunately, our country is in much worse shape than I realized if those two idiots are considered qualified presidential candidates. I don't care if they cut their hair and grew cock and balls - I would be critical of them equally.

Both of them can't wipe their own ass without needing someone to hand them the toilet paper. They are a couple of oxygen thieves and are polarizing representatives of that which is wrong with politics in America.

cruelpops

polarizing representatives of that which is wrong with politics in America

this one is so spot on that it makes me chuckle - thanks

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

When we got a new FAX machine in our office I couldn't get it to send a FAX until the secretary told me the secret - that because of a compatibility issue with our internal university phone system you had to enter a special 6 digit code to get an outside line beyond the local area code.

Sometimes office secretaries are the folks who know stuff relating to office work.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

From Marc in another thread:

I have absolutely do not want bush of Christy as a candidate. But if you are worried about a rich person in the white house and how they get their money, you had better worry about the Clinton crime foundation and how they get thiers

I bet she can write more intelligibly than you, though.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Anvilbrother

Amazing how the ability to operate a fax machine is what people see as important for the presidency of the US.

If I were a big supporter of the Republican party, I would be a lot more worried about what is going to come our of Trump's mouth next than Hillary's ability to fax something.

kallend

I have absolutely do not want bush of Christy as a candidate. But if you are worried about a rich person in the white house and how they get their money, you had better worry about the Clinton crime foundation and how they get thiers

That doesn't look like a rushmc quote to me. Though the spelling looks familiar, it makes use of punctuation and paragraphs.

We're more accustomed to him typing a few words then a double line space. I guess he deems every utterance to be so emphatic, that it deserves to be treated as a paragraph on its own.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

That doesn't look like a rushmc quote to me. Though the spelling looks familiar, it makes use of punctuation and paragraphs.

We're more accustomed to him typing a few words then a double line space. I guess he deems every utterance to be so emphatic, that it deserves to be treated as a paragraph on its own.

No
Its mine

Btw
The double spacing?

I was taught to type that way

Less cluttered and easier to read

Nothing to do with the bs suggestions you posted
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln