Amazon

SCOTUS Ya'll can get your gay weddings now.

Coreeece

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

What about self flagellation?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Apparently the guys who wrote the song "Eye Of The Tiger" are NOT happy that she used it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/09/why-the-band-behind-eye-of-the-tiger-hates-its-use-as-kim-daviss-fight-song/

Is it just me, or does it seem like conservatives more than any other group feel like they can use any song they like for their "theme song" without consideration that the rights to those songs are owned by people who may not agree with those particular positions?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Bullshit. Obama himself was told to stop using "hold on, I'm coming". The music industry's initial anti-pirating campaign actually used a pirated music trak in their own ad doing themselves what they were hoping to crack down on.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Coreeece

******To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

What if I just give my boyfriend a handjob? Or he just sucks my dick? Is that cool?

If you're not a christian, then what business is it of mine?

...but if you were, then perhaps I'd ask if you could acknowledge your faith and recognize the sexual immorality of such behavior, and then suggest moving in a direction away from that type of lifestyle.

It would be very difficult and challenging - as it is when dealing with all types of sin - but close groups of believers can help you through it, especially during times of failure.

Perhaps you need to work on all those Family Values politicians.... and preachers who do that whole toe tappin thing in mens restrooms.... for each other.....

Is it just me, or does it seem like conservatives more than any other group feel like they can use any song they like for their "theme song" without consideration that the rights to those songs are owned by people who may not agree with those particular positions?

Or without consideration to what it means. 'Born in the USA' for example...:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

Apparently the guys who wrote the song "Eye Of The Tiger" are NOT happy that she used it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/09/why-the-band-behind-eye-of-the-tiger-hates-its-use-as-kim-daviss-fight-song/

Your post reminds me of this summary from Rolling Stone a couple months back: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/stop-using-my-song-34-artists-who-fought-politicians-over-their-music-20150708;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jakee

Or without consideration to what it means. 'Born in the USA' for example...:P

It still cracks me up when I hear that used by people who apparently have no Internet access so they can spend 10 seconds to google the lyrics, instead of just repeating "Booooorn in the USA" over and over.:S:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>It still cracks me up when I hear that used by people who apparently have no
>Internet access so they can spend 10 seconds to google the lyrics

Well in their defense they may have just listened to the song.

----------
Bahn dahn dinna dead mans tan
fishshep I took was wenna hidda grahn
Enna liya daah thas been beatoo mush
tiya spend haya lahh jus coverin uh ahhh

Bahn in the USA I was
Bahn in the USA . . .
---------

I think a similar handicap resulted in New Jersey thinking that "Born to run" would be a good state song.

The TV show "The Project" here in Oz mentioned Kim Davis and using that song and how inappropriate it was.

Something along the lines of "What are we getting fired up for, homophobia???"
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Coreeece

To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

Male on male blow jobs are okay? How about male on female anal sex?

'Cause in the first example, I know gays that don't do anal. In the second case, I've know a female that preferred anal.

jakee

:D:D:D:D:D

That was awesome.

g'ahn lilly hilly hunta jan
soothing putta rife enmal ham
senmel hoff tula forni anne
toboggan ill, the pillow yeah!

ryoder

“Go fuck yourselves, the lot of you–you sad, attention grabbing, power-hungry little men. Do not use our music or my voice for your moronic charade of a campaign.”–Michael Stipe

Damn! He mad! :D
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

normiss

Apparently female oral is also ok.

We're gonna need a chart.
Preferably one that glows in the dark.
>:(
:D

Wait, why would you want it dark?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

champu

:D:D:D:D:D

That was awesome.

g'ahn lilly hilly hunta jan
soothing putta rife enmal ham
senmel hoff tula forni anne
toboggan ill, the pillow yeah!

Potato wave...
Give me fries..
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/17/neil-young-donald-trump-wasnt-authorized-to-use-my-song/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2406741/rem-take-that-donald-trump-cease-and-desist-go-fk-yourself/

Looking for the reddit comment that had a link proving he bought a REM license also. Knowing the backlash he got with young it is most probable he makes sure to buy licenses as my above link suggests.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,