SkyDekker

Obama Care Critic seeing the light

>I wonder how you'd feel about Amazon wanting to throw a can of cheap beer over
>your head?
Would depend on the beer, what I was wearing at the time and how hot it was out.

>She hasn't exactly made it a secret . . . .
Oh, I have a great many angry PM's and emails from her that indicate the low regard she holds me in.

billvon

>I wonder how you'd feel about Amazon wanting to throw a can of cheap beer over
>your head?
Would depend on the beer, what I was wearing at the time and how hot it was out.

>She hasn't exactly made it a secret . . . .
Oh, I have a great many angry PM's and emails from her that indicate the low regard she holds me in.

LOL what is your preference in cheap beer Bill.... Pouring good stuff is alcohol abuse;)

And I wonder who the sock puppet who brought that up is this time.:ph34r:

Let me just insert a bit of real life experience.

I am an EXTREMELY educated consumer of health care. Just as all the politicians and especially Republicans want us to be. I hold a PhD in STEM, also.

I would never, ever let my family go w/o adequate insurance in the US. Doing so essentially puts all your financial assets at risk.

Case in point: Two weeks ago I just tripped. Trying to catch my fall, I broke my right arm and nose. To date, w/o insurance I'd be facing $12k+ in bills. For a relatively minor and common injury.

Thanks to ACA, I am about $750 out-of-pocket.

That's still too much if you compare service rates in other parts of world. But the US is truly EXCEPTIONAL.

P.S.: I am sure AnvilB and LawR and all the other tea beggars will educate me why I should have to pay $12k. You know my response to that already...

lawrocket

Like some guy from Charlotte, NC who works as a handyman?

When said "handyman" lives in a $300k+ house, I don't think he's stuck in "poverty."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Because real Americans don't care about health insurance.
That's why. Real Americans strap a gun instead.

cvfd1399

P.S.: I am sure AnvilB and LawR and all the other tea beggars will educate me why I should have to pay $12k. You know my response to that already...

Why should you have to pay $12k?

mpohl

Why should you have to pay $12k?

With a phd, why are you strapped for cash?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>but every time Amazon replies to a male poster here and says "little fella" shes
>referring to their dick.

I read it as referring to their stature. She is taller than most posters here.

That is bull shit Bill

And you know it!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

cvfd1399

I think your off on that one man.

It's his fantasy land, let him have it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

billvon

>That is bull shit Bill
>And you know it!

Have you ever met Amazon?

I certainly have, and you are correct, you CHOOSE, to see her comments that way.
But you aren't always honest with yourself, are you?

I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

I've understood that the insurance industry has made a lot of money off of me and I've gotten peace of mind for it. And it's meant sacrifice. Like keeping insured has meant no skydiving or other recreational activities. Which is why I get pissed off when a skydiver gets injured and has not insurance. Too often with less than 20 jumps on their brand spanking new sub 100 cross braced.

So I totally agree. Buy insurance. Because if you don't have it and end up broken then you'll not have peace of mind.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

I've understood that the insurance industry has made a lot of money off of me and I've gotten peace of mind for it. And it's meant sacrifice. Like keeping insured has meant no skydiving or other recreational activities. Which is why I get pissed off when a skydiver gets injured and has not insurance. Too often with less than 20 jumps on their brand spanking new sub 100 cross braced.

So I totally agree. Buy insurance. Because if you don't have it and end up broken then you'll not have peace of mind.

Until the insurance company death panel member decides he needs a bonus for denying your claim. How many Americans who thought they had insurance have died because their insurance will not cover the procedure they need to keep them alive. So much for that peace of mind... oh well its just Business.

Amazon

***I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

Until the insurance company death panel member decides he needs a bonus for denying your claim. How many Americans who thought they had insurance have died because their insurance will not cover the procedure they need to keep them alive. So much for that peace of mind... oh well its just Business.

Aren't you glad the the liberals make us all pay for that service?

lawrocket

******I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

Do you feel the need like the rest of the usual suspects around here to blame everything on perceived liberals.... I though education helped remove some of that assuming thing.... I would not peg big business in the form of the insurance industry as being or ever have been... liberal...

Amazon

*********I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

Do you feel the need like the rest of the usual suspects around here to blame everything on perceived liberals.... I though education helped remove some of that assuming thing.... I would not peg big business in the form of the insurance industry as being or ever have been... liberal...

You are right.m It is the rePUBICans and teabaggers that passed and signed Obamacare. They were also the ones who successfully fought the attack by the pinko hordes that the federal government REQUIRING people to purchase PRIVATE insurance from PRIVATE companies violated the commerce clause.
I forgot that the right wing passed Obamacare over the objections of Democrats.

lawrocket

************I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

You are right.m It is the rePUBICans and teabaggers that passed and signed Obamacare. They were also the ones who successfully fought the attack by the pinko hordes that the federal government REQUIRING people to purchase PRIVATE insurance from PRIVATE companies violated the commerce clause.

Ah.... feel that compassionate conservative angst.... it was the RMoney GOP plan before it was the black guys plan.

Amazon

***************I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

Ah.... feel that compassionate conservative angst.... it was the RMoney GOP plan before it was the black guys plan.

Right. Because the Democrats decided to tear the title of Corporate Bottom Bitch from the GOP.

lawrocket

******************I've refused to go without insurance. Many have considered me over insured at times.

Right. Because the Democrats decided to tear the title of Corporate Bottom Bitch from the GOP.

No they are just pissed the black guy did what they were blithering about for years but would not actually do anything about.
That is not a liberal thing.... you would think in a so called "Christian" country that good Christians would actually do as their lord did and heal the poor and those who needed it.

Personally I want to see a system that other civilized western countries feel is a bottom line kind of care for their people. If you want more than the basics that keep all of us healthier... and can afford a rider... fine pay for it. But to have no health care for some segments of the society leaves all of us open to more diseases that need not ever kill our fellow citizens ever again. But stupidity is abundant on the right.... and fighting against doing what is right for everyone is beyond their mental capacity.

Amazon

No they are just pissed the black guy ...

He's a mulatto (or 'zebra' in SA), not black.

His father, the only black in the mix, took a runner very early in the game. As a result he was raised largely among white haoles.

winsor

His father, the only black in the mix, took a runner very early in the game. As a result he was raised largely among white haoles.

There are many who still feel the one drop of African blood thing determines... maybe the white supremacists all need to take a DNA test for some serious surprises........ the mentality of some of their upbringing will need much more time for the worst of them to just die off.

winsor

She is suggesting that the right wingers are upset that Obama pulled off what Bush, Bush and Reagan could not. She suggests that the teabaggers would have loved Obamacare had anyone else gotten it done.

Yes. She really believes that