SkyDekker

Obama Care Critic seeing the light

Anvilbrother

There you go again....:Show about you stop wasting all that hot air on blabbing about the past, your only contributing to global warming.

"The past is prologue"; Shakespeare.

While past performance is no guarantee, it is the best indicator that we have.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

airdvr

We'll see how much light is allowed to escape the black hole next year when the penalty for not having insurance is $2,000.00.

Get your billions back America!

I doubt $2,000 comes close to the cost to the system of uninsured folks going to ERs.

Mary Brown, GOP's plaintiff in the Obamacare case who had refused to buy insurance, stiffed her providers for $4.5K when she got sick.

kallend

***We'll see how much light is allowed to escape the black hole next year when the penalty for not having insurance is $2,000.00.

Get your billions back America!

I doubt $2,000 comes close to the cost to the system of uninsured folks going to ERs.

Mary Brown, GOP's plaintiff in the Obamacare case who had refused to buy insurance, stiffed her providers for $4.5K when she got sick.

Agreed. And it will cover even less when the people it was intended to force coverage on realize they won't be getting their billions back.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Remember the ads promoting Obamacare? They were about people who had a run. Of bad luck, got hit with a huge tax bill, couldn't afford insurance and stopped paying for it then saw the tax penakties and had a heart attack and couldn't afford to pay the bills?

Five years ago this fella would have been asked to star in an ad promoting Obamacare. Now the proponents of Obamacare get all schadenfreude about it. "ha ha ha. This guy doesn't have insurance. Ha ha. Let's laugh at him. Let's really take pleasure in the uninsured. He is the perfect example of what we told the gullible public that Obamacare would prevent. Ha ha ha! And the problem is still there! There are $30 million people just like him but insurance companies are guaranteed profits at taxpayer expense and the government middleman makes money and we control a large portion of the economy. But now we just laugh at the uninsured. Ha ha. Fuck the uninsured. They are funny. Ha ha ha"

Yes. This is apparently how progressives think. The uninsured are to be laughed at. You

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Remember the ads promoting Obamacare? They were about people who had a run. Of bad luck, got hit with a huge tax bill, couldn't afford insurance and stopped paying for it then saw the tax penakties and had a heart attack and couldn't afford to pay the bills?

Five years ago this fella would have been asked to star in an ad promoting Obamacare. Now the proponents of Obamacare get all schadenfreude about it. "ha ha ha. This guy doesn't have insurance. Ha ha. Let's laugh at him. Let's really take pleasure in the uninsured. He is the perfect example of what we told the gullible public that Obamacare would prevent. Ha ha ha! And the problem is still there! There are $30 million people just like him but insurance companies are guaranteed profits at taxpayer expense and the government middleman makes money and we control a large portion of the economy. But now we just laugh at the uninsured. Ha ha. Fuck the uninsured. They are funny. Ha ha ha"

Yes. This is apparently how progressives think. The uninsured are to be laughed at. You

Why was he not covered.... how many states is it again.... that have fought tooth and nail to not implement the ACA again????

Amazon

***The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Why was he not covered.... how many states is it again.... that have fought tooth and nail to not implement the ACA again????

Hmmm...and the list of successful states is.... Once again a Progressive wants to apologize for the goatfuck stupid.

Destinations by Roxanne

Amazon

***The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Right. Obamacare didn't cover him. So the program doesn't work. Unless its intentions were not to actually cover everybody.

Question : why does the left find the insured so amusing now when before they thought the uninsured deserved compassion against the uncaring right wingers? Is it because caring never had anything to do with it?

rhaig

Or the Legion of Tea Baggers who think Obummer ....

You may have intelligent points to make. I'll never know. You continually use slang derogatory terms for the people you're discussing. I can't respect that. Nor care enough about your opinion to read your posts.

Due to the toxic nature of Speakers Corner, from now on everyone is required to wear one of these....

http://www.drct.com/neutron_detection/neutronrae-ii.html

You MUST note the day and time you start wearing it. Per OSHA standards if you reach 500mR within 1 year, you must back away from Speakers Corner.

Continued exposer to such toxic material could have a negative impact on your health that will not be covered by Obamacare...(mental health don't you know....):ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

lawrocket

******The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Right. Obamacare didn't cover him. So the program doesn't work. Unless its intentions were not to actually cover everybody.

Question : why does the left find the insured so amusing now when before they thought the uninsured deserved compassion against the uncaring right wingers? Is it because caring never had anything to do with it?

It's not about "caring" or the lack of it. It's about following the rules and applying them to everyone.

He wasn't insured because he chose to not get coverage. It was available, he could have gotten it. Based on the little that I know, he probably would have been eligible for subsidized insurance.

But "he prided himself on paying his own medical bills." And when he found they were too expensive, his wife says: “(My husband) should be at the front of the line, because he doesn't work and because he has medical issues, we call it the Not Fair Health Care Act.”

So he didn't want health insurance under Obamacare because he doesn't agree with it. But when his bills get too high, he cries that it isn't fair.

Sorry. He knew (or should have known) that the enrollment period was finite. They even extended it a couple times. They had commercials all over the place saying these things.

Now that he needs it he is out of luck. My sympathies are...

Limited.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/health-care/health-care-challenge-blog/article20696283.html
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

*********The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

It's not about "caring" or the lack of it. It's about following the rules and applying them to everyone.

He wasn't insured because he chose to not get coverage. It was available, he could have gotten it. Based on the little that I know, he probably would have been eligible for subsidized insurance.

But "he prided himself on paying his own medical bills." And when he found they were too expensive, his wife says: “(My husband) should be at the front of the line, because he doesn't work and because he has medical issues, we call it the Not Fair Health Care Act.”

So he didn't want health insurance under Obamacare because he doesn't agree with it. But when his bills get too high, he cries that it isn't fair.

Sorry. He knew (or should have known) that the enrollment period was finite. They even extended it a couple times. They had commercials all over the place saying these things.

Now that he needs it he is out of luck. My sympathies are...

Limited.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/health-care/health-care-challenge-blog/article20696283.html

People who are immortal and invulnerable due to youth eventually realize their mortality..... Bad decisions are common... how many of our fellow skydivers are immortal and invulnerable till they pound in and femur.... and then try to fund their medical bills with the help from friends.... I have seen that scenario... many many times:)

lawrocket

******The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

Nonsense. He CHOSE this outcome. Now he regrets his stupidity.

kallend

*********The more I think about this the more I think this guy is an example of the failure of Obamacare. Why isn't he insured? Obamacare was to make sure people are insured. It didn't work.

I see...so he has control of the outcome but the people who weren't covered prior to ACA didn't control theirs. Right.

Its dangerous to be involved with a Dr. and think you know everything about health insurance.

Destinations by Roxanne

SkyDekker

Right. Obamacare didn't cover him. So the program doesn't work.

He chose not to apply.
He chose not to control his diabetes.

But but but... Compassionate Conservatives believe that socialized medical shit is the spawn of the devil....

kallend

As did plenty of others. Many of whom were the poster children for the ACA. You know. The ones who canceled their insurance and then had a heart attack? The ACA was intended to make these people get insurance. Requirement to participate in the market or pay a fine.

So he can pay his fine, which is allowable under the system. Isn't the system set up to make sure that people aren't a drain on socialism? So he can pay his tax fine and everything will be hunky dory, right?

This is proof that the ACA doesnt work.

lawrocket

This is proof that the ACA doesnt work.

I still believe that this is NOT by acident
It was never intended to work. Its intent was a step toward the liberal dream of a single payer system
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I agree with you on that! Pass it so we can see whats inside....Oooh wait its a steaming pile of shit, well you know what, I have an easier solution, it gets rid of all this red tape, bureaucracy.....trust us, look we will just take it out of your taxes as we see fit, and we will take care of all health care...it will be great, look at europe they are fine....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I agree with you on that! Pass it so we can see whats inside....Oooh wait its a steaming pile of shit, well you know what, I have an easier solution, it gets rid of all this red tape, bureaucracy.....trust us, look we will just take it out of your taxes as we see fit, and we will take care of all health care...it will be great, look at europe they are fine....

It was R Moneys system supported by the GOP before it wasn't... better check with your GOP Department of Mis-Information again.:S

Channman

> "Nonsense. He CHOSE this outcome. Now he regrets his stupidity."

Can we not apply this to the POOR i.e. the millions of Welfare recipients we have spent billions on to lift out of poverty?

No... you can't. Many of them never get a chance to a decent education.... and that applies to white and black... as any trip thru the backroads of the rural south will show in a hot minute.

Amazon

***> "Nonsense. He CHOSE this outcome. Now he regrets his stupidity."

Can we not apply this to the POOR i.e. the millions of Welfare recipients we have spent billions on to lift out of poverty?

No... you can't. Many of them never get a chance to a decent education.... and that applies to white and black... as any trip thru the backroads of the rural south will show in a hot minute.

Like some guy from Charlotte, NC who works as a handyman?

Amazon

Bullshit.

If you are indigent, with no hope of ever having a pot to piss in, and you have children, you are the problem.

If there had been a hue and cry in the '60s about poor people overbreeding, poverty would not be the problem it is today. Instead, we fostered the policy of 'kids as a cash crop' for people on the dole, with the inevitable results.

If you insist on breeding like rats, don't bitch.

BSBD,

Winsor

Amazon

But many have been given the chance to a decent education, food programs, living expenses....my only point to Kallend was the outcome. Has the outcome been decision based not just in regards to Health Care? People tend to make decisions based on economic factors, yes I would like to have insurance but can I afford it?

There was this dude that once said, "Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government" and another dude had this to say, "the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."

winsor

******> "Nonsense. He CHOSE this outcome. Now he regrets his stupidity."

Bullshit.

If you are indigent, with no hope of ever having a pot to piss in, and you have children, you are the problem.

If there had been a hue and cry in the '60s about poor people overbreeding, poverty would not be the problem it is today. Instead, we fostered the policy of 'kids as a cash crop' for people on the dole, with the inevitable results.

If you insist on breeding like rats, don't bitch.

BSBD,

Winsor

Mooseshit (said in the spirit of your post)

There was a hue and cry about that overpopulation issue in the 1960's and 1970's... .
Some of us took notice..... got an education and did not join the biologic imperative as opposed to those dumb as dirt and proud of it religious conservatives who feel it is their god given right to be "fruitful" and remain in poverty while sucking off the government teet