regulator

The sheer stupidity of liberalism in today's america

We live in a culture saturated by rudeness, and any time someone dares to go against the status quo and do something nice for another person, they either get labeled a sexist or a racist.

Stuff like this is why we can’t have nice things.

CNN host Sally Kohn provides an excellent example of this kind of backwards liberal nonsense.

Kohn recently forgot her wallet when she was taking a spin on the subway. Fortunately for her, a polite and gracious subway officer let her get on for free.

What a kind gesture, right?

Something like that, despite appearing totally insignificant, is the kind of thing that restores one’s faith in humanity.

Not Kohn.

Here’s how she decided to repay the good deed.

This is how nonsensical modern society is.

If you don’t do nice things for people, you’re told you’re a jerk and that you should be more kind. You do something nice and kind, someone else calls you a sexist, racist, or other “ist” you want to insert here.

You can’t win.

The fact Kohn was given a free ride — literally — has nothing to do with her skin color, but everything to do with the kindness of one individual who wanted to do something nice for a fellow human being on the journey of life.

Rather than being thankful for the gesture and commenting how great the world is, Kohn decides to politicize it and say something so mind-blowingly stupid she should be ashamed of herself.

Also notice that while Kohn’s crying “white privilege,” she didn’t hesitate to take full advantage of the offer with no regret.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

http://www.youngcons.com/cnn-host-sally-kohn-is-insane/

We have no fucking idea why Sally Kohn was given a free ride. Might have been that the guy recognized her, might have been that he thought she was hot, might have been that she was nice.

She was a bit of a dick about it.

Ya know, there are dicks who are conservatives, and dicks who are liberals. I'm a liberal -- are you calling me stupid?

I'm sick of this shit.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

We have no fucking idea why Sally Kohn was given a free ride. Might have been that the guy recognized her, might have been that he thought she was hot, might have been that she was nice.

Ya know, there are dicks who are conservatives, and dicks who are liberals. I'm a liberal -- are you calling me stupid?

I'm sick of this shit.

Wendy P.

Pretty much why I only pop in and out of SC now and then. I've been sick of it for too long.

I have to say, this really is a fail in terms of even stretching to attach the liberal broad brush to this incident. Same if somebody tried to paint it as a conservative issue. Pretty lame.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

DanG

You need to understand that for people like regulator, "liberal" is just shorthand for "things I don't like".

But, but, but...it takes too much effort to argue about issues individually.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>But, but, but...it takes too much effort to argue about issues individually.

Typical liberal, trying to separate things into issues! Next thing you know, you'll be trying to separate posters of the same ilk into people.

You've got to stop viewing everything with your conservative/liberal glasses. You've extrapolated the action of one person to a whole nation based on your binary classification.

If your posts are to be nonsensical, at least attempt to make them humorous.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Andy9o8

You've allowed a sociopath to troll you.
All is not lost. If he didn't have an outlet like this, he'd probably shoot up a school.

Yes, he's angry with liberals and our "evil" black president. He's got a .40 and would "pop a cap in someone's ass"
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

You've got to stop viewing everything with your conservative/liberal glasses. You've extrapolated the action of one person to a whole nation based on your binary classification.

I wonder daily if the usual suspects here have enough education to realize what Freudian projection is.:ph34r:

Amazon

***You've got to stop viewing everything with your conservative/liberal glasses. You've extrapolated the action of one person to a whole nation based on your binary classification.

I wonder daily if the usual suspects here have enough education to realize what Freudian projection is.:ph34r:

I could be more of an oedipus complex, depending on their leftness or rightness.

:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******You've got to stop viewing everything with your conservative/liberal glasses. You've extrapolated the action of one person to a whole nation based on your binary classification.

I could be more of an oedipus complex, depending on their leftness or rightness.

:)

If it works for you Clint..... but most of society frowns on that sort of thing...

wmw999

Yes, you're right - we DO have no fucking idea. But she really was a HUGE dick about it and not just "a bit". I mean twitter post with hashtags (I don't even really know what all those mean/how they work) to assume the subway officer's intentions? Total ass move!

sure becasue conservatives in the country are simply filled with 'love and affection, caring and consiouceness'....especially for the duly elected President of the United States.

speaking of disconnects from reality.....wow.

tkhayes

consiouceness'.

isn't that some form of specialized pasta?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants