rushmc

"The truth about Islam our elites willfully ignore"

RonD1120

According to BHO, 157,000,000 are radical Islamists. I was being conservative.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-999-muslims-reject-radical-islam_836303.html

Attached jpg shows that Germany only had 20,700,00 total in
WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrmacht

Here is the major problem, while a small minority of Muslims are radical extremist, a large majority, who are not extremist, would rather fight and die, than see any western country occupy their own country.

Anyone who goes up against ISIS,will just be seen as proxis for the Shia, the western world is about 10 years behind the reality of why these people are doing what their doing.

Every option we have with ISIS is terrible, we have to pick the least terrible of these options.

jclalor

***According to BHO, 157,000,000 are radical Islamists. I was being conservative.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-999-muslims-reject-radical-islam_836303.html

Attached jpg shows that Germany only had 20,700,00 total in
WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrmacht

Here is the major problem, while a small minority of Muslims are radical extremist, a large majority, who are not extremist, would rather fight and die, than see any western country occupy their own country.

Anyone who goes up against ISIS,will just be seen as proxis for the Shia, the western world is about 10 years behind the reality of why these people are doing what their doing.

Every option we have with ISIS is terrible, we have to pick the least terrible of these options.

I cannot believe I am typing this but I agree with J. :| Weird.

War has been happening in that region for centuries and nothing will stop it. I have read the Quran and it is filled with a lot of mixed messages and a lot of hate. I still believe there are peaceful followers of Islam and that is their right in this country but it is a different world in the middle east and we would be better off to recognize the mistakes of the past as it relates to that region and the people who live there.

I think actions warrant some involvement over there but not near as much as we have been involved in.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

SkyDekker

***> Every option we have with ISIS is terrible, we have to pick the least terrible of these options.

I agree...we need to pick "Kill them All" it seems to be the best option.

Who is "them All"?

ISIS...they are the one's at war with the world.

rushmc

Another anti US rant

Thanks

Dude its facts its not anti any thing its just pro truth.

This whole idea of good guys and bad guys is asinine to me. I live in the US i love bacon, boobies and am anti traditional to every culture i have been a part of. That doesn't give me the right to force my view on others, or to vilify them. I know people who look at our way (the American way of life) as horrific, instinct based,materialistic and lacking any spirituality. that's their right to think that and not want to become us. To each there own.

Also when we confuse understandable grievances and make it about idealism were fucked. That is what happens on both sides. They are both wrong.

I don't have to pretend that all our troops are super heroes, everything we do as holy to love the US, i am sorry that some have a ferry tail standard i don't.

We kill people we do it for our comfort, we do it so gas is cheap food is cheap and we all enjoy a good standard of life.

All you have to do is see what percentage of the world is the US population, and then pic any major resource and see what percentage we use. Its not opinion its math.

I think all of the desperate and horrific action, at least a vast majority of it is motivated by desperation and a shitty life by the individuals living in that area. It is so much easier to hate when your hungry then when your full.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Unless you were a non believer, heretic, sodomite, Muslim, Jewish, refused to "confess", Protestant, bigamist, an author, into witch craft, a Mason.....jebus, who did they NOT kill?
Convert or die!
Oh - we're gonna torture you for days on end first. Or burn you.
Oh, they were also creative enough to come up with waterboarding.
:P
Fucking christians for christ's sake!

Darius11

***Another anti US rant

Thanks

This whole idea of good guys and bad guys is asinine to me. I live in the US i love bacon, boobies and am anti traditional to every culture i have been a part of. That doesn't give me the right to force my view on others, or to vilify them. I know people who look at our way (the American way of life) as horrific, instinct based,materialistic and lacking any spirituality. that's their right to think that and not want to become us. To each there own.

Also when we confuse understandable grievances and make it about idealism were fucked. That is what happens on both sides. They are both wrong.

I don't have to pretend that all our troops are super heroes, everything we do as holy to love the US, i am sorry that some have a ferry tail standard i don't.

We kill people we do it for our comfort, we do it so gas is cheap food is cheap and we all enjoy a good standard of life.

All you have to do is see what percentage of the world is the US population, and then pic any major resource and see what percentage we use. Its not opinion its math.

I think all of the desperate and horrific action, at least a vast majority of it is motivated by desperation and a shitty life by the individuals living in that area. It is so much easier to hate when your hungry then when your full.

All I can say is wow[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Exactly. I can't think of any Americans that would react otherwise if the US were to be occupied by some foreign country. Yet, somehow, those same Americans seem to believe that people elsewhere in the world welcome being invaded and occupied, especially if the invaders are Americans. How can it be surprising to anybody that when the US overthrows elected governments and installs (and supports financially and militarily) dictators who subject the population to decades of oppression, imprisonment, and torture, those people come to hate the US? We would certainly hate anybody who did that to us!

It's almost as if some people believe that only Americans have any pride or desire to order their own lives, and everybody who just happened to be born anywhere else in the world is unfit for anything except to be used to advance America's interests.

Oh well, at least we didn't keep any of those countries. :S

It's bad enough that we invaded Iraq under false pretenses, but then we didn't even bother to try to understand the culture and so managed to further inflame their stupid sectarian hostilities. Then we went and compounded it by running various campuses of the University of ISIS, rounding up all these jihadist nutjobs and putting them all together so they could plan on how to take over once we left.

It would be a good thing if political leaders would think about putting themselves in the shoes of other people and ask "how would I react if someone did this to me?". "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" applies to countries as well as it does to your neighbor. If some action makes you mad enough that you'd want to kill, it'll probably make the other guy feel the same way too. On the other hand if some action makes you feel good about a situation, or that you have something to gain by pursuing it, other people will probably react the same way.

All we have gained from these years of war in Iraq and apparently Afghanistan is a hornet's nest ten times worse than what went before.

Don

Help me out. Up here in the mountains all we have to figure is square footage, the amount of wood in a chord and the cost per round for ammunition.

How much is one-half of one percent of 1,570,000,000?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

One half of one percent of 1,570,000,000 is 7,850,000.

I'm not sure what this number has to do with anything, but there it is.

(edited cause I was answering the previous question, which was I thought was 0.005%, not 0.5%. Damn decimal places.)

- Dan G

RonD1120

Help me out. Up here in the mountains all we have to figure is square footage, the amount of wood in a chord and the cost per round for ammunition.

How much is one-half of one percent of 1,570,000,000?

That's irrelevant, because assigning that percentage to the sub-set of all Muslims who, in your words, "are jihadists committed to our demise" is using a figure that you pulled totally out of your ass. It's shit you made up, then you pulled it out of your ass, then you use it as "reasonable presumption." Which, of course, is pure bullshit.

Virtually every religion earnestly indoctrinates its adherents, from early childhood, to dislike and distrust non-members. It's not even solely religious, it's more ethnic; for (just one) example, the considerable xenophobia that many Japanese, even to this day, feel toward "gaigin" (outsiders), particularly non-Asian ones. But even if people are trained to dislike others, that doesn't mean they want to kill them.

Let me put this in terms you can understand. In the American pre-Civil Rights Act deep South, there were an awful lot of common-folk white people who, by virtue of intense social indoctrination and reinforcement, really disliked black people and deeply resented the civil rights movement. But I surely doubt that even one-half of 1 percent of Dixie white people were Klansmen committed to seeing them all lynched from the nearest tree.

rushmc

******Another anti US rant

Thanks

All I can say is wow[:/]

Yeah bacon,boobies and skydiving.Three things the US has that the daesh caliphate will never have.

Gotta love these forums.

Yet, somehow, those same Americans seem to believe that people elsewhere in the world welcome being invaded and occupied, especially if the invaders are Americans.

Because Americans are taught/brainwahsed/indoctrinated/whatever you want to call it, from an early age that they live in the greatest country in the world. That American and Americans are the best at everything. From that perspective it would be hard to believe a country would not want to be invaded and "liberated" by Americans.

SkyDekker

Yet, somehow, those same Americans seem to believe that people elsewhere in the world welcome being invaded and occupied, especially if the invaders are Americans.

Because Americans are taught/brainwahsed/indoctrinated/whatever you want to call it, from an early age that they live in the greatest country in the world. That American and Americans are the best at everything. From that perspective it would be hard to believe a country would not want to be invaded and "liberated" by Americans.

So if your choices were:
(1) being burned alive,
(2) stoned to death,
(3) beheaded,
(4) shot,
(5) thrown off a building,
(6) "being liberated by America,"

Which would you choose?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

SkyDekker

:D:D

Gotta love you guys

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln