Skyrad

Survival of the white blood line

RonD1120

True enough but, they still don't breed, they adopt.

You say this as if it's some universal truth which applies to all of "them."

It's not. There are quite a few gays and lesbians with children resulting from having sex with members of the opposite sex.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

RonD1120

************I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

The latter group can't breed. I thought that was obvious.

Of course they can breed Ron, IVF, artificial insemination or just plain old lay back and think of someone else. There are plenty of Gay parents in the world.

Well silly me, I assumed the paired couple would stay paired and without outside assistance.

Statistics is really not your friend Ron.
Since you prefer all those "normal" people around you, why don't more than half of them stay "paired", gee do you mean like NEWT the former Speaker of the House from down yall's way who seems to hold great store in the sanctity of marriage, and then there is the whole FACT than a very large number of those who are paired and "normal" can't concieve without "outside assistance".

You really do make your wide brush way too easy to pull the damn bristles out of.:ph34r::ph34r:
Yes.. very silly of you:ph34r:

Well gee, why such a statement that the white race is under threat. Seems that the other races are at threat also.

Isn't the result the same if I pour Irish whiskey into coffee or coffee into Irish whiskey.

Hell, the white people are making the world more white. That will get somebody's goat.

rifleman

I love listening to the idiots in the BNP and the EDF when they talk about keeping the British race pure - for god's sake, Britain has been invaded so many times over the centuries that we've become one of the most bastardized races on the planet.

We've been invaded by the French, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons, the Jutes and the Romans among others. Given that the some of the Roman Legionaries posted in England were probably born in North Africa and other places I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing as a pure British race.

[/rant]

Don't forget the migrations both ways of those involved in trade with the Low Countries with the wool trade. Do we even want to mention the rather inconvient facts of the British royals who dont have all that much English DNA.
From Wiki....

History of the Mountbatten and Windsor surnames[edit]

The Mountbatten surname derives from the German town of Battenberg, in Hesse. Prince Louis of Battenberg changed his surname to Mountbatten (its literal English translation) during the First World War at the request of King George V. When then-Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, a member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg (the royal house of Denmark and Norway and the deposed royal house of Greece) took British citizenship, he used this surname since he descends from the Battenberg family through his mother, Princess Alice of Battenberg.

The name Windsor was adopted by the British branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha in 1917.

Amazon

Statistics is really not your friend Ron.
Since you prefer all those "normal" people around you, why don't more than half of them stay "paired", gee do you mean like NEWT the former Speaker of the House from down yall's way who seems to hold great store in the sanctity of marriage, and then there is the whole FACT than a very large number of those who are paired and "normal" can't concieve without "outside assistance".

You really do make your wide brush way too easy to pull the damn bristles out of.:ph34r::ph34r:
Yes.. very silly of you:ph34r:

We were originally talking about preserving the white blood line, not preserving marriages. But, I understand how it is for you people.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

champu

***True enough but, they still don't breed, they adopt.

Hey, has anyone in the thread told you this statement was wrong yet? No?

'Cause it's wrong.

Several have pointed that out, you're jumping on the bandwagon late. See, I did not take into consideration that once the decision is made for perversion then perversion has no real boundaries.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

See, I did not take into consideration that once the decision is made for perversion then perversion has no real boundaries

And once the decision is made to be rude, rudeness has no real boundaries either, apparently.

- Dan G

DanG

See, I did not take into consideration that once the decision is made for perversion then perversion has no real boundaries

And once the decision is made to be rude, rudeness has no real boundaries either, apparently.

From what I have experienced, I agree.

SkyDekker

***Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Both my kids have blond hair and blue eyes.

My ex-wife and I don't have blond hair or blue eyes.
Our parents don't have blong hair or blue eyes.
Our grand parents (maternal or paternal) don't have blond hair or blue eyes.

Does the UPS delivery man or the wife's tennis coach have blond hair & blue eyes?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Did you ever hear of or read the Gestalt Prayer by Fritz Perls?

In recovery we learn that to live straight you have to talk straight. That practice requires gut level honesty.

Thus, I am not a wussy Christian.

But, let's get back to the point of whether the white blood line is going to sustain evolution. I don't think it matters.

billvon

>I agree but, wouldn't it be easier to just be naturally normal?

Sure would be easier. Fortunately a lot of people follow their hearts and stay true to themselves, even if it's not as easy.

To enter the kingdom of heaven you must die to self. You must be born again. Blood line is not important.

SkyDekker

My ex-wife and I don't have blond hair or blue eyes.
Our parents don't have blong hair or blue eyes.
Our grand parents (maternal or paternal) don't have blond hair or blue eyes.

Is that why she's your ex?:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Did you ever hear of or read the Gestalt Prayer by Fritz Perls?

In recovery we learn that to live straight you have to talk straight. That practice requires gut level honesty.

But, let's get back to the point of whether the white blood line is going to sustain evolution. I don't think it matters.

There's a big (and I mean really big) difference between talking straight or being honest and expressing bigotry and ignorance.

To state that gays can only get children through adoption or "unnatural methods" is both.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Did you ever hear of or read the Gestalt Prayer by Fritz Perls?

There's a big (and I mean really big) difference between talking straight or being honest and expressing bigotry and ignorance.

To state that gays can only get children through adoption or "unnatural methods" is both.

I don't think there is anything natural about artificial insemination. Penis in vagina is natural, rest is not.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

>Penis in vagina is natural, rest is not.

Marriage, birth control, missionary position sex, abstinence, prenatal vitamins etc did not come from nature. People who do or use those things are technically not "naturally normal" - I guess you could call them unnatural.

But it is pretty hypocritical for someone to claim that their unnatural is natural, but someone else's is just plain wrong.

I don't know what the white race is. There are many ethnicities that look alike that are war with each other as I write this.

But even so, the death of one line probably means the death of all. If blending does away with the very light skinned, it probably does away with the very dark skinned as well. If there are pockets of extremes, they are likely to exist in all the extremes.

In the end, I don't see why it matters. Preserving knowledge of the cultures, art, history, and such would be of intellectual importance. What the species of man looks like in the future doesn't matter.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Ah yes, the old "I'm a therapist!" excuse.

You get to be a dick because it's in your training, but anyone who's a dick to you is childish. You should know how transparent that is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

***Did you ever hear of or read the Gestalt Prayer by Fritz Perls?

I do not agree with your statement.