promise5

Michelle Obamas " Oh hell no moment"

Andy9o8

*********She's a dumb racist bitch.

Except for the part about her being cum laude from Princeton, a Harvard lawyer and marrying a half-white guy. Didn't she have some problems where she "gave up" her right to practice law. Never heard of a doctor or a lawyer giving up their professional credentials. You give up yours?

http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/105998/ What do you make of "court ordered inactive status"?

Wrong. Again.:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Obama-Law-License.htm

The Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission lists President Obama's registration status as "voluntarily retired."

It lists Michelle Obama's status as "voluntarily inactive."

It is not true based on any existing evidence, however, that either of them surrendered their law license to avoid disciplinary action or criminal prosecution. Nor is it true, contrary to what has been claimed on literally thousands of anti-Obama blogs and websites, that the Obamas were "disbarred" or had their law licenses "revoked" for any reason. Disbarred attorneys are listed in the ARDC database as "Not authorized to practice law due to discipline." The Obamas are not so listed.

Moreover, neither the Illinois State Bar Association nor the ARDC lists any accusations of misconduct or disciplinary actions against the Obamas. According to a statement quoted by FactCheck.org, ARDC deputy administrator and chief counsel James Grogan says the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings."

Quite to the contrary, a notice on the website of the Illinois State Bar states that the Association is "proud" to retain Barack and Michelle Obama as honorary members.

Lastly, it's not unusual for lawyers to go on inactive status if they have no immediate plans to practice law. According to the ARDC Annual Report fully 12% of Illinois' 87,943 attorneys were registered as inactive in 2011.

Are you and regulator in some sort of competition to see who can act the bigger fool (especially) about Obama on these boards? "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you. Nope. No matter what Urban legends or snopes says, it's bs in favor of the Obamas. This is the President of the United States who lied about living with his illegal alien uncle, Benghazi, or Obamacare. This is in line with missing college transcripts and "his" murky past overlooked by you liberals. You believe what you want.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

jakee

What do you make of "court ordered inactive status"?

I make that you've been duped. Same as every other story you've blindly believed.

When are you going to get tired of being led around by the nose and open your eyes?

Open my eyes? You're the man with a tin cup. Open yours.

"Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

As explained above it wasn't a "voluntary surrender". You utterly do not have the slightest idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're completely ignorant of the subject matter, and publicly making a complete fool of yourself. End of story.

"Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

Two things: First, you say this with your extensive experience of what, exactly? Second, I think when someone's going to get disbarred, they get disbarred.

No matter what Urban legends or snopes says,

Nope, no matter what anyone says or what reality is there's an accusation against the President and by gosh and darn it Rick will not let it be said that any accusation against the President could possibly be false!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Open my eyes?

Yes, open your eyes.

You want to talk blind? I give you reasons why every one of your whacked out allegations is false and you respond with nothing. Ever. You just move on to the next one. And then when you are given reasons why that one sucks too you don't come back with any reasearch or evidence, you just move on to the next one. And you are even more ready to believe the next one because in your mind the guy's still guilty of the last one, and the one before that, and the one before that. Even the one that was an april fools joke, you still believe it because you've just ignored the fact that it was made up for april 1st.

But hey, I've told you that before but you've just ignored it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

No matter what Urban legends or snopes says, it's bs in favor of the Obamas. This is the President of the United States who lied about living with his illegal alien uncle, Benghazi, or Obamacare. This is in line with missing college transcripts and "his" murky past overlooked by you liberals. You believe what you want.

And this is exactly why you can't have an educated political discussion with people like you and a few others who frequent this board because you basically take the stance of, "I don't care if it's not true, I believe it anyway," with any b.s propaganda you sling around in your political fights (like the one you're being called out on now).

How are you supposed to have a conversation with somebody like that? That would be like me sitting down with a classmate at school, arguing about a math proof with me insisting my answer is correct, and then when shown just how incorrect it is, saying "I don't care what you have to say, I'm just going to believe what I originally thought anyway and I'm right."
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

LyraM45

And this is exactly why you can't have an educated political discussion with people like you and a few others who frequent this board because you basically take the stance of, "I don't care if it's not true, I believe it anyway," with any b.s propaganda you sling around in your political fights (like the one you're being called out on now).

How are you supposed to have a conversation with somebody like that? That would be like me sitting down with a classmate at school, arguing about a math proof with me insisting my answer is correct, and then when shown just how incorrect it is, saying "I don't care what you have to say, I'm just going to believe what I originally thought anyway and I'm right."

Nuh Uuuuuuhh!

And: "I know you are but what am I?"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Andy9o8

***That's why I stay out of here.

Speakers Corner gives me chest pains. :o

This isn't Bonfire, dearie. In Speaker's Corner, you have to prove what you claim. With your shirt on, we just can't believe your so-called "chest pains".

As if.

:P:P:P:P:P And it allllll comes back to boobies, even over here. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******That's why I stay out of here.

This isn't Bonfire, dearie. In Speaker's Corner, you have to prove what you claim. With your shirt on, we just can't believe your so-called "chest pains".

As if.

Only when well played, like this time.
Remster

Remster

*********That's why I stay out of here.

As if.

Only when well played, like this time.

Yeah, that was a good one. OK, I'm going back to where I belong. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I can totally prove my claim. That was a " oh hell no" moment if there ever was one. Michelle Obama moved and sat between them and not only that she gave her the " I saw the whole thing and I refuse to talk to you" shoulder. It's all there in the pics!! Of course she should have just smiled the " I really can't stand you but I'm smiling anyway" smile and acted like she was her new BFF. :ph34r:You would think a woman her age would know that. *sigh*

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Photographs freeze that instance in history and the perception of the expression caught is sometimes inaccurate because the face is in transition. Not saying this is the case, but it's possible enough to consider. Most of us have seen photos of ourselves that look different that we would have imagined they would.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

But I wasn't trying to prove chest pains. I was proving exactly what I proved. Oh hell you're a guy, I don't think you would understand " the oh hell no" thing. Well other then if your SO has done it and then you would know the part that she's ticked at you for something but you don't have a clue what you did other then talk to someone.
Believe me I tried.

LyraM45

No matter what Urban legends or snopes says, it's bs in favor of the Obamas. This is the President of the United States who lied about living with his illegal alien uncle, Benghazi, or Obamacare. This is in line with missing college transcripts and "his" murky past overlooked by you liberals. You believe what you want.

Yeah, and you and your duped dopes can continue to protect the neighborhood organizer no matter how much he lies to the American public.

***.. the neighborhood organizer..

While I was watching Pres. Obama, the most powerful man in the world, making his speech yesterday, I thought of Americans like you.

When he shook the hand of Pres. Castro I thought of Americans like you.

It is just sad really.

Erroll

***.. the neighborhood organizer..

While I was watching Pres. Obama, the most powerful man in the world, making his speech yesterday, I thought of Americans like you.

When he shook the hand of Pres. Castro I thought of Americans like you.

It is just sad really. I would like to think more are waking up to the neighborhood organizer. Thanks.

There's only been a few times I've made speechless. This is one of them.
How in heavens name did ya'll make something political out of this post?? You must never have been married or had a girlfriend that's all I can think of. That's why you've never experienced anything close to this. That's got to be it!! That's how you can make something political out of this.
Come on people!! No matter what you believe or don't those pics are funny!!
Believe me I tried.