promise5

Michelle Obamas " Oh hell no moment"

No! :DPost it if you find it. :P

What gets me is how Michelle gives her the shoulder. I feel like saying nooo you're making it worse. You should be smiling and talking to the woman so it looks like that's why you moved! :P:P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Andy9o8

***She's a dumb racist bitch.

Except for the part about her being a Harvard lawyer and marrying a half-white guy.

I have met educated people who THINK they are not dumb:|
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Andy9o8

*********She's a dumb racist bitch.

Except for the part about her being a Harvard lawyer and marrying a half-white guy.

I have met educated people who THINK they are not dumb:|

I've met dumb people who are clueless as to how dumb they are.

Hmmm
It your reply a re-phrase, or a re-direct?
Abraham Lincoln

Andy9o8

***She's a dumb racist bitch.

Except for the part about her being cum laude from Princeton, a Harvard lawyer and marrying a half-white guy. Didn't she have some problems where she "gave up" her right to practice law. Never heard of a doctor or a lawyer giving up their professional credentials. You give up yours?

http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/105998/ What do you make of "court ordered inactive status"?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

******She's a dumb racist bitch.

Except for the part about her being cum laude from Princeton, a Harvard lawyer and marrying a half-white guy. Didn't she have some problems where she "gave up" her right to practice law. Never heard of a doctor or a lawyer giving up their professional credentials. You give up yours?

http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/105998/ What do you make of "court ordered inactive status"?

Wrong. Again.:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Obama-Law-License.htm

The Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission lists President Obama's registration status as "voluntarily retired."

It lists Michelle Obama's status as "voluntarily inactive."

It is not true based on any existing evidence, however, that either of them surrendered their law license to avoid disciplinary action or criminal prosecution. Nor is it true, contrary to what has been claimed on literally thousands of anti-Obama blogs and websites, that the Obamas were "disbarred" or had their law licenses "revoked" for any reason. Disbarred attorneys are listed in the ARDC database as "Not authorized to practice law due to discipline." The Obamas are not so listed.

Moreover, neither the Illinois State Bar Association nor the ARDC lists any accusations of misconduct or disciplinary actions against the Obamas. According to a statement quoted by FactCheck.org, ARDC deputy administrator and chief counsel James Grogan says the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings."

Quite to the contrary, a notice on the website of the Illinois State Bar states that the Association is "proud" to retain Barack and Michelle Obama as honorary members.

Lastly, it's not unusual for lawyers to go on inactive status if they have no immediate plans to practice law. According to the ARDC Annual Report fully 12% of Illinois' 87,943 attorneys were registered as inactive in 2011.

Are you and regulator in some sort of competition to see who can act the bigger fool (especially) about Obama on these boards?

promise5

Oh come on guys! It's funny!! Nothing political just funny.

It IS funny
A classic if looks could kill moment!:D
Abraham Lincoln

What do you make of "court ordered inactive status"?

I make that you've been duped. Same as every other story you've blindly believed.

When are you going to get tired of being led around by the nose and open your eyes?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?