promise5

Michelle Obamas " Oh hell no moment"

promise5

How in heavens name did ya'll make something political out of this post?

Approximately 30% of the adult population of the US absolutely despise anything with the name Obama in it.

How did you not think this would be politicized?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I dislike Obama as much as anyone but dang even I thought it was funny and cringe worthy. I'll admit I've had that moment a few times. :P
That's how I didn't think it would become politicalized. :)
I would have loved to be a fly in the wall when they got back to wherever they were staying. Lol lol

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Erroll

***.. the neighborhood organizer..

While I was watching Pres. Obama, the most powerful man in the world, making his speech yesterday, I thought of Americans like you.

When he shook the hand of Pres. Castro I thought of Americans like you.

It is just sad really.

Yes, it was very sad for Americans like us.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

quade

***How in heavens name did ya'll make something political out of this post?

Approximately 30% of the adult population of the US absolutely despise anything with the name Obama in it.

Probably closer to 48%.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

quade

***How in heavens name did ya'll make something political out of this post?

Ya
Obamacare comes to mind
In that light, your number is very low
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

promise5

There's only been a few times I've made speechless. This is one of them.
How in heavens name did ya'll make something political out of this post?? You must never have been married or had a girlfriend that's all I can think of. That's why you've never experienced anything close to this. That's got to be it!! That's how you can make something political out of this.
Come on people!! No matter what you believe or don't those pics are funny!!

It is a natural trait of most American males. We are able to turn most any subject into a fight or sex. Or a fight over sex. Argument is the internet version of a fight. So, we are able to turn most any subject into an argument or sex. Or an argument over sex.

Now, show us your breasts (or Karen's) and we will argue over them.

See? We could do this in our sleep. B|
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

jclalor

******Taking a picture with her was the least he could do, he'd been listening in on her cell phone calls for years.

Ooh. Brutally logical.

Ooh. I was joking.

Yeh I know but it still makes sense. Plus the O-man was all huggybear & kissyface w/the Pres of Brazil, who'd been really pissed at him over NSA peeping-tommery. But now she wants his bone. Classic.

"Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you. Nope. No matter what Urban legends or snopes says, it's bs in favor of the Obamas. This is the President of the United States who lied about living with his illegal alien uncle, Benghazi, or Obamacare. This is in line with missing college transcripts and "his" murky past overlooked by you liberals. You believe what you want.

American schools are indeed underperforming.

I voluntarily surrendered my AFFI rating; not because I was disciplined by USPA, but because I wasn't active. I voluntarily surrendered my secret rating -- my job no longer required it, not that I gave away secrets.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I voluntarily surrendered my AFFI rating; not because I was disciplined by USPA, but because I wasn't active. I voluntarily surrendered my secret rating -- my job no longer required it, not that I gave away secrets.

So what you're saying is that you likely caused the death of multiple skydiving students because you were too busy giving secrets to the commies to properly supervise them?

- Dan G

christelsabine

***Ok maybe ya'll are just a little to stressed,so here's a pic to help you with that.

Wow Ron, now your alter ego promise5 has a *face* (or two) ....:ph34r:

:o:o:o
That's not me!!!!!!
Believe me I tried.

Well at least he has good taste, she is attractive. However, he puts us men to shame and once again a man is clueless to a woman's body language.

It's not that hard guys! Watch your woman's facial expressions or body language. Then you can hit that up for your late night booty call when wifey is sound asleep. It's not rocket science. lol I wish I led that kind of lifestyle. :D

What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

LuckyMcSwervy

******Maybe I used "selfie" out of context. Maybe "groupie" is more like it.

Well, at least they know how to have a good time at a funeral.

I think they're in on the latest "selfie at a funeral" rage.

http://selfiesatfunerals.tumblr.com/

I didn't to page 2 in case someone commented already, but most of these are "meh". Now, if there were selfies WITH the deceased (e.g. kneeling down next to the open casket and taking a pic with yourself and the deceased), THEN that would be a bit disturbing.

Hate to debunk your premise, but here you go:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10/21849596-selfie-diplomacy-obama-cameron-pose-for-picture-with-denmark-pm?lite

Photographer Roberto Schmidt has written a post about shooting the world leaders' selfie moment on AFP's blog:

Anyway, suddenly [Thorning Schmidt] pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.

Oh please!! I know that look! Of course she was smiling and joking with those around her that's what you do and then later when you're alone you let him know just how peeved you are.

Lol :P

It's ALL there in the look and shoulder!

Believe me I tried.