Nataly

Who needs an AR-15???

affect, right?

I always get confused.

It affects me because I am 90x more likely to be murdered by a gun in the USA than if I lived in the UK.

That is driven directly by your ability to do what you said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate#List

Ha, Yeah... affect... got me like a yawn.

No, No, No... We Both Know That's Bull Shit.

You and I are neighbors, and I just bought all that shite.

How does it affect you, DIRECTLY?

Tell me how it picks your pocket or breaks your leg...?

That is driven directly by your ability to do what you said.

??

You have asked the same question for the third or fourth time, you constantly reply to threads with multiple posts where one thought out response would suffice.You immediately dismiss any arguments that counter your stance regardless of common sense.
I know Internet personalty != real personality. But judging from how you carry yourself on here, I would think you have some anger issues and would not feel safe if I was your neighbor, we had a small difference in opinion and you had access to a lot of fire power... That's just how you come across on the Internet. I bet in real life you are very chill guy ;-)

but don't project your propaganda that everyone needs them

I don't think anyone has said that.... Most of us what you to have the RIGHT to have them if you WANT.

However, the flip side does want to remove the right of people to have them.

Your opinion that you get to have some shit that is designed to kill me isn't enough to entitle you to it

And your fear of an object is not enough to remove my right to own one.

Unfortunately many many moons ago some old dudes wrote that you get to have all the means to kill people you can dream up.

Point and match.

People are all upset about the "spy state" etc.

See the govt is ignoring the 4th. You want the govt to also ignore the 2nd.... What is next?

we (as a nation) are as violent as Yemen

Clearly you have never been to Yemen.

Bignugget

You sure feel the need to attack the person opining much more than the opinion itself.

Is that because you were raised improperly?

Oh the irony after you wrote this: "You know why? Because other civilized nations have all sat down and decided allowing people like RUSHMC, Regulator, Turtlespeed, and Gravitymaster to own a means to kill lots of people is not the wisest choice of action"

So I ask you...

You sure feel the need to attack the person opining much more than the opinion itself.

DaVinci

Oh the irony after you wrote this: "You know why? Because other civilized nations have all sat down and decided allowing people like RUSHMC, Regulator, Turtlespeed, and Gravitymaster to own a means to kill lots of people is not the wisest choice of action"

So I ask you...

For the record, I own several guns and I have never shot nor killed anyone.

Gravitymaster

Of course you havent
but what about those guns??????
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Of course you havent
but what about those guns??????

Well, I did catch my Glock 23 sneaking around in the bushes the other night. I'm sure he was up to no good. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on him for a while. Maybe lock him in a gun safe or put a trigger lock on him.

Kennedy

280 million fewer means to kill things is a good thing.

My knives are means to kill things. My motor vehicles are means to kill things. Most of the tools and equipment in the garage is means to kill things. The tie my wife gave me is means to kill things. The pen my father gave me is a means to kill things. Damn near anything a person chooses to use as a weapon is means to kill things. There are a lot more than 280 million means to kill things in this country.

Yet again, you're focusing on what people are using to kill instead of the fact that they are killing. THIS IS CALLED BLAMING THE TOOL. You really need to focus on the fact that murders are being committed rather than how they are being committed.

Less guns in this country is not a good thing. Fewer murders in this country would be a good thing. Since forcing the former would not cause the latter, you're not making a sound case. And because there is no way in hell this country will ever ban firearms for private ownership and use, you're tilting at windmills.

All those things you mentioned have one thing in common.

They were not designed to end the life of something.

You need to pick things that are comparable to weapons designed to end life. (rockets, biological weaposn, chemical weapons, bombs, etc)

Removing 280 million means to kill things means crazed angry people will need to use the TIE their wife gave them to kill 20 people.

Once we get to those problems, we can deal with TIE control.

"And because there is no way in hell this country will ever ban firearms for private ownership and use, you're tilting at windmills."

Hey I can dream of a day where the majority of America isn't crazed, gun loving, violence mongering psychos.

Bignugget

My knives are means to kill things.

Wait what? Knives aren't meant to kill things? Holy cow. Military historians everywhere have had it wrong for thousands of years.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

devildog

Wait what? Knives aren't meant to kill things? Holy cow. Military historians everywhere have had it wrong for thousands of years.

My motor vehicles are means to kill things. Most of the tools and equipment in the garage is means to kill things. The tie my wife gave me is means to kill things. The pen my father gave me is a means to kill things*

Sorry, knives can go in the list with rockets.

Rick

***crazed, gun loving, violence mongering psycho.

damn that's exactly what it says on my business card

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

My motor vehicles are means to kill things. Most of the tools and equipment in the garage is means to kill things. The tie my wife gave me is means to kill things. The pen my father gave me is a means to kill things*

Sorry, knives can go in the list with rockets.

What about fallen branches.

Dont they make clubs. Clubs were definately designed long ago to kill things.

Boomerangs too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Clubs were definately designed long ago to kill things.

Boomerangs too.

silly, you can't kill a boomerang with a club

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nor have I.... I guess our guns must all be defective.

And that is strange since I own more than one semi auto with detachable magazine and even a few machine-guns.

Hey I can dream of a day where the majority of America isn't crazed, gun loving, violence mongering psychos.

And we can dream of a day when people stop blaming the objects for the actions of people.

And we can dream of the day when people who are afraid of an object do not show that fear by calling for the elimination of that object. When their real issue is the actions of a few people.

DaVinci

And we can dream of a day when people stop blaming the objects for the actions of people.

And we can dream of the day when people who are afraid of an object do not show that fear by calling for the elimination of that object. When their real issue is the actions of a few people.

I can't control peoples actions.

I can try and control their access to weapons.

It's really not that hard to grasp unless you are being intentionally obtuse.

You can try and twist my words, but it isn't effective.

I don't "blame" the gun. I can simply realize that when you cannot control peoples actions, the next best thing is to limit their access to the TOOLS they use.

Let them go about their actions, with 280 million less firearms.

Armed with boomerangs, clubs, and pointy sticks.

I realize you all think just as many people would be murdered.

I don't.

rehmwa

***Clubs were definately designed long ago to kill things.

Boomerangs too.

silly, you can't kill a boomerang with a club
I see what you did there.

Lol

But you can. You can smash it to bits.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun