Nataly

Who needs an AR-15???

Bignugget

However, that doesn't mean your neighbor down the street might not have a different opinion, want a gun, and should be entitled to have one if in his opinion he wants or needs it.

Nope.

Your opinion that you get to have some shit that is designed to kill me isn't enough to entitle you to it. Unfortunately many many moons ago some old dudes wrote that you get to have all the means to kill people you can dream up.

Thankfully we have slowed it a bit, but 280 million means later its plowing along.

I want a nuke, I feel I am entitled. Of course that doesn't matter, since weapons capable of killing millions of people are not allowed to be possessed by guys with My Little Pony avatars. And since no old dudes many moons ago wrote down all of us can have nukes, people sat down and thought about it and decided its probably better if we don't allow just any random asshole to have means to kill lots of people.

In all sincerity if you need a gun to be safe in America, what the fuck has happened to America? People are all upset about the "spy state" etc. and how we are all Russian like with Snowden, well fuck we (as a nation) are as violent as Yemen and an entire host of shit hole countries....sweet company. Arguing for more weapons just doesn't seem to fit. Instead of arming the population, lets try a little E.L.E like Jackie Moon proposes.

P.S.

I really do want a nuke, so if anyone has any inside hookups, lemme know. I picture one like in that movie where the dude rides it in, that's the kind I want.

P.P.S (P.S.S?)

If the NSA is reading this shit, I don't really want a nuke, but I heard Gravitymaster does!

2 years ago a bear killed my cat outside my house. Could have been a kid. So as far as you're concerned I don't get to keep a gun in the house for the times that a bear comes into a yard and attacks a member of my family?

Thanks.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Stumpy

Dude... that's ridiculous.

You are right, which is why in those places people don't feel the need to do either of those things.

Whatever... you are full of it. Like I said previously to a Canadian:

I don't care about your country (other than for BASE)... Mind Your Business.

skypuppy

However, that doesn't mean your neighbor down the street might not have a different opinion, want a gun, and should be entitled to have one if in his opinion he wants or needs it.

Nope.

Your opinion that you get to have some shit that is designed to kill me isn't enough to entitle you to it. Unfortunately many many moons ago some old dudes wrote that you get to have all the means to kill people you can dream up.

Thankfully we have slowed it a bit, but 280 million means later its plowing along.

I want a nuke, I feel I am entitled. Of course that doesn't matter, since weapons capable of killing millions of people are not allowed to be possessed by guys with My Little Pony avatars. And since no old dudes many moons ago wrote down all of us can have nukes, people sat down and thought about it and decided its probably better if we don't allow just any random asshole to have means to kill lots of people.

In all sincerity if you need a gun to be safe in America, what the fuck has happened to America? People are all upset about the "spy state" etc. and how we are all Russian like with Snowden, well fuck we (as a nation) are as violent as Yemen and an entire host of shit hole countries....sweet company. Arguing for more weapons just doesn't seem to fit. Instead of arming the population, lets try a little E.L.E like Jackie Moon proposes.

P.S.

I really do want a nuke, so if anyone has any inside hookups, lemme know. I picture one like in that movie where the dude rides it in, that's the kind I want.

P.P.S (P.S.S?)

If the NSA is reading this shit, I don't really want a nuke, but I heard Gravitymaster does!

2 years ago a bear killed my cat outside my house. Could have been a kid. So as far as you're concerned I don't get to keep a gun in the house for the times that a bear comes into a yard and attacks a member of my family?

Thanks.

Talk sternly to it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Or just don't let the little kids run around unattended in an area where bears regularly prowl....

Nah fuck that.

Arm yourselves!

Just ETA: In case you haven't seen my myriad of posts talking about allowing people to have firearms in limited circumstance....
I have no issue with Little House on the Prairie Joe Bob having a firearm to protect against dangerous wildlife or hunting food for the family, properly licensed and approved.

I am quite certain there are not 280 million of those guys around, and as such we are grossly over on the gun to Joe Bob Little House guys ratio.

280 million fewer means to end life is a much better route to go. We can handle issuing 100k permits for the wilderness livers and the fun loving competition shooters.

Bignugget

Or just don't let the little kids run around unattended in an area where bears regularly prowl....

Nah fuck that.

Arm yourselves!

Just ETA: In case you haven't seen my myriad of posts talking about allowing people to have firearms in limited circumstance....
I have no issue with Little House on the Prairie Joe Bob having a firearm to protect against dangerous wildlife or hunting food for the family, properly licensed and approved.

I am quite certain there are not 280 million of those guys around, and as such we are grossly over on the gun to Joe Bob Little House guys ratio.

280 million fewer means to end life is a much better route to go. We can handle issuing 100k permits for the wilderness livers and the fun loving competition shooters.

How old are you, and where do you live?

I'm very puzzled by you...

... and you are quite obsessed with "280 million".

His age and location don't matter. He's just another one f those folks who think they should be the one to decide what decisions you are allowed to make, and what's just too much for you, regardless of what the law may be. He prefers domination by others (so long as they agree with him) over the idea of free will and individual rights and their attendant possible misuse or abuse.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Kennedy

His age and location don't matter. He's just another one f those folks who think they should be the one to decide what decisions you are allowed to make, and what's just too much for you, regardless of what the law may be. He prefers domination by others (so long as they agree with him) over the idea of free will and individual rights and their attendant possible misuse or abuse.

Ooohhhhh

so he is a liberal
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Kennedy

He and others like him are one of the reasons the founding fathers recognized the need for personal protection.

rushmc

Ooohhhhh

so he is a liberal

I think they like the term progressive... which fits, since they progressively shit all over any rights or way of life that doesn't fit into their frame of mind.

I don't like guns... why do you need them.
I don't like big vehicles... why do you need a large SUV.
I don't feel well compensated... why do you need such a large salary.

and on and on and on...

I think it is a somewhat ironic mindset for a skydiver to have, considering that we participate in an activity that is not necessary, is risky to both participants and to some extent bystanders, can leave the general public on the hook for medical bills, and has little justification other than it makes us and others feel good.

Why do you need to skydive?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

Ooohhhhh

so he is a liberal

I think they like the term progressive... which fits, since they progressively shit all over any rights or way of life that doesn't fit into their frame of mind.

I don't like guns... why do you need them. You can't have them if I have anything to say about it
I don't like big vehicles... why do you need a large SUV. You aren't allowed
I don't feel well compensated... why do you need such a large salary. You need to redistribute your wealth

and on and on and on...

I think it is a somewhat ironic mindset for a skydiver to have, considering that we participate in an activity that is not necessary, is risky to both participants and to some extent bystanders, can leave the general public on the hook for medical bills, and has little justification other than it makes us and others feel good.

Had to FIFY.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Ooohhhhh

so he is a liberal

I don't like guns... why do you need them. You can't have them if I have anything to say about it
I don't like big vehicles... why do you need a large SUV. You aren't allowed
I don't feel well compensated... why do you need such a large salary. You need to redistribute your wealth

and on and on and on...

Had to FIFY.:)
Exactly
It is all about equal outcomes

NOT equal opportunity
[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

dmcoco84

Same here; Virginia.

Not as big a pile as 17 trillion dollars.

My nephew lives in virginia beach. He's always showing me pictures of him with a deer he killed with a shotgun...yep I hear in ole virginia ye has to shoot a shotgun with a slug cause centerfire rifle rounds travel too far. Is that still going on?

regulator

***Same here; Virginia.

Not as big a pile as 17 trillion dollars.

My nephew lives in virginia beach. He's always showing me pictures of him with a deer he killed with a shotgun...yep I hear in ole virginia ye has to shoot a shotgun with a slug cause centerfire rifle rounds travel too far. Is that still going on?

Hand guns or shot gun slugs are the rule in Iowa
For all acept a row of counties along the MO border
Abraham Lincoln

DougH

Ooohhhhh

so he is a liberal

I don't like guns... why do you need them.
I don't like big vehicles... why do you need a large SUV.
I don't feel well compensated... why do you need such a large salary.

and on and on and on...

Without the 2nd amendment, none of you guys have guns.

You really should be thankful some old ass dudes a long time ago wrote that down.

Otherwise we would be like almost every other 1st world nation. Nice tight gun control, TENS OF MILLIONS less guns, and 1/4 the intentional homicide rate.

You know why? Because other civilized nations have all sat down and decided allowing people like RUSHMC, Regulator, Turtlespeed, and Gravitymaster to own a means to kill lots of people is not the wisest choice of action.

WOHOO!!

Celebrate old dudes writing shit down!

Bignugget

civilized nations have all sat down and decided allowing people

(looking under the hood at the engine)
"well, THERE's yer problem"

sucks for you...... living in a country where the people decide what the government gets to do, and not the other way around

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Kennedy

You sure feel the need to attack the person opining much more than the opinion itself.

Is that because you were raised improperly?

rehmwa

***civilized nations have all sat down and decided allowing people

(looking under the hood at the engine)
"well, THERE's yer problem"

sucks for you...... living in a country where the people decide what the government gets to do, and not the other way around

All in the eye of the beholder.

I'll take the government deciding that RUSHMC doesn't get a gun, and a 1/4 of the homicide rate we have now.

You vote for guns and homicide. Different strokes.

Bignugget

You vote for guns and homicide. Different strokes.

You could get a job writing the titles of bills up for legislative votes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I am thankful that some of the smartest people on the planet, working from and through their experiences, looked at history, had the forethought and good sense to make sure stupid, fantasy world viewers and self-appointed do-gooders , would have an extremely hard time trying to make me helpless and subservient to any government or group of people

That is what I am thankful for

Whether they were old or not
Abraham Lincoln