airdvr

Disgraced ex-congressman Weiner says he's running for NYC mayor

RonD1120

Shucks, he'll probably get elected. His behavior antics are resume' enhancements for the Liberal Democrats.

You're on rather flaccid ground there, Ron.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Southern_Man

What a dork!

Have you seen it?

His Dork?

How big is it?

He probably lied about that too?

Or was he lying about lying?

Do you think that he was lying about lying, so that he can appear sincere? Or is that a lie too,...

OHHH I'm so confused?????

"O'h I wish I was an Oscar Myeor Winer,..."

Which means he's definatly going to get erected :P

C

Now look be serious about this, he looks as though he has his theeth in it.? :$

Please someone tell me his middle name is Richard?

etc,...
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

+++1111.

What goes on in the Bed Room is not of any relevance to a public office. Unless it is in the fucked up United States...or the Vatican.

By American standards, basically all office holders in the EU (Heads of State, Secretaries, etc.) across all 28 nations wouldn't qualify.

Because they are either (i) female, (ii) homosexual, (iii) black or any other skin color than white, (iv) Muslim, (v) quadriplegic, or (vi) born in a foreign country.

Or they might be male, and have divorced and re-married. As many as four times. OH GOD!!!

The US is so screwed...

Darius11

I don’t know about most people but for me never have cared what a man does with his dick and other adults.

The only time it’s an issue for me is when they preach about being pure. I don’t like hypocrites.
Dude cheats on his wife, wife cheats on husband, likes to play dress up, get pissed on, shit on, dildo up there ass I do not care. All that gets filed under none of my business.
All I care is if I like what the guy/girl does. Same reason I didn’t give a fuck about Clinton. Dude lied about a blow job the question should have not been asked period.

However not sure i would vote for a dude named Weiner;)

I understand Weiner's wife tends to ride his staff relentlessly Those kinds of situations can get sticky. Someone has to be hard to keep things going. If he's not a prick, she has to keep others from blowing it. Even so, somebody can manage to cock it up. But I think she could manage to get anyone erected.

Can I stop now, or do I need to add a link to the Monty Python song "Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?"
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

This whole thing would have been less talked about if his name hadn't been Weiner. It's impossible to resist the dick jokes about a guy's dick when his name means dick.

He'd have been better off if he'd had a more typical name, like Johnson.

- Dan G

DanG

This whole thing would have been less talked about if his name hadn't been Weiner. It's impossible to resist the dick jokes about a guy's dick when his name means dick.

He'd have been better off if he'd had a more typical name, like Peter Richard Johnson.

FTFY:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Now, I have to wonder if you realized my name is David Johnson...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

DanG

It would have been a lot better if this weak minded pervert with poor impulse control issues had melted quietly back into the woodwork.

I had previously felt really badly for Weiner's wife. Now she's out there again. She has apparently forgiven him. Again.

There is little reason for him to cease this behavior. He gets away with it and will continue to. I can't help but think she could do a lot better.

My wife is hotter than your wife.