jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

and made him an 18 year old douchebag.....

Wouldn't that be making him a 18 year old douchebag if you KNEW it was true?

Wouldn't it need to be somewhat proven? When your former business partner was complaining about the situation at z-hills..... if someone had come out of the blue and said "TK grab my balls in the bathroom several times and I didn't like it" would that have been relative to the case that you were dealing with.

Better yet would that have made you a "douchebag"?

It's no secret that for the most part I disagree with a lot you post - I'm sure you lose no sleep over it - but at least you normally have some rational that I can follow.

Weird for such a highly educated man.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Don't try and scare me with the 'what-if' stuff. What you say actually happened in so many ways it is/was unbelievable. The accusations were almost comical, except that i had to then defend against them.

I call Z a douchebag because he is. wannabee cop, arms himself to protect the neighborhood with little or no authority to do so. lies to courts, basically fucks up his own case with his own actions. he's a fucking douchebag.

Yep, and I bet if Billy R. posted something about a certain case - he would say "TK Hayes is a douchebag" and he would have something to back it up.

I have something to back up my statements as well. But in the end.....where is BR these days anyway???

There is currently NOTHING to back up the accusations of a sexual crime.
Anything else will come out in the court.

Defending your own life doesn't make you a douche.
Generally speaking anyway. :P

See post #2, this thread.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There is currently NOTHING to back up the accusations of a sexual crime.
Anything else will come out in the court.

Defending your own life doesn't make you a douche.
Generally speaking anyway. :P

There is a victim who said they were molested. That is the entirety of evidence in almost all cases of child molestation. In either case, I consider it wholly irrelevent to the charges against Zimmerman. As for the self-defense claim, I wonder if the pro-Zimmerman crowd would have similarly supported Trayvon if he'd been armed and shot the guy who was chasing him. I do hope Zimmerman gets a fair trial, and right now I'm not seeing enough evidence to convict him. I do also wish these two had been equally armed, either both with guns or both with just fists, if for no other benefit than my ears due to all the screaming from both the pro- and anti-gun nuts.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Don't try and scare me with the 'what-if' stuff. What you say actually happened in so many ways it is/was unbelievable. The accusations were almost comical, except that i had to then defend against them.

Don't get your panties in a wad TK.

When all the crap was going on with Billy - who I never meet - I tended to side with you. Why? Hell I don't know I've only meet you a couple times.

Hell YOU may have been the douchebag.

I simple wounldn't have called Billy a douchebag OR YOU without more facts - you have NONE when it comes to Z and the sexual charges..... you now back tracking and saying he's a douchebag because of other things he did........

Judge and jury....

Jeez take a pill big guy.

The question is - why now? Is this a long running hurt, is it petty vindictiveness over some minor spat, or is it opportunism?

So basically you have no idea what her motivations were, yet you labelled her an attention whore right after adminishing somebody for not being objective.

Either you don't see the irony, or you don't want to see the irony.

I already explained why I doubt the allegations - the lack of information around the racism charge leads me to think it's all suspect.

If the DA intended to charge him with molestation for 10-20 year old events, then it would be an appropriate topic. But there's no indication that this is the case, either due to statue of limitations, or a lack of credibility. Nonetheless, the prosecution was happy to see that charge get put out in the public view, so people can ask, 'when did he stop molesting his cousin.'

> Nonetheless, the prosecution was happy to see that charge get put out in the
>public view, so people can ask, 'when did he stop molesting his cousin.'

Sure, and the defense has been just as happy to promulgate the image of Martin as a drug-using criminal. Both are about as valid.

> Nonetheless, the prosecution was happy to see that charge get put out in the
>public view, so people can ask, 'when did he stop molesting his cousin.'

Sure, and the defense has been just as happy to promulgate the image of Martin as a drug-using criminal. Both are about as valid.

The prosecution gets to paint Martin in their own way during the trial - the innocent 140lb'er that we saw in the initial media firestorm. They can mitigate that damage. The defense can do nothing about the damage to Zimmerman.

>The prosecution gets to paint Martin in their own way during the trial - the innocent
>140lb'er that we saw in the initial media firestorm.

Right. And they will paint him to be as good as possible, just as Zimmerman's defense will paint him to be as evil as possible. Fortunately both will be bound (at least in the courtroom) by the requirements of discovery, admissible evidence etc.

>The defense can do nothing about the damage to Zimmerman.

They haven't been defending Zimmerman from public statements? Interesting take.

>The defense can do nothing about the damage to Zimmerman.

They haven't been defending Zimmerman from public statements? Interesting take.

You know quite well that you can't defend a molestation charge in public. Teachers *never* recover from such allegations unless the student flat out owns to making it up, and even then more people see the accusation than the latter part.

And in court, the matter involving this woman will never come up, so they can't do anything about notions the jurors may have about it.

It was said during the interview yesterday that this is all part of god's plan. :S
We can let this go now.

Not my chair, not my problem.
That's what I say.

The "God's plan" comment is nothing new. People use it when convenient, deny its applicability when it is not.

No more stupid than to constantly repeat the irrelevant "TM was an unarmed teenager."

Weapons aren't needed by grown men to be extremely violent.

Come on, this is GZ's first time telling his side at length in person. I think he appeared to be telling the truth, and other evidence (eyewitness and audio) supports it. Those that think he's lying, what evidence do you think supports that?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/07/18/videos-george-zimmerman-tells-his-story-in-exclusive-hour-long-interview-with-sean-hannity/
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It was said during the interview yesterday that this is all part of god's plan. :S
We can let this go now.

Not my chair, not my problem.
That's what I say.

The "God's plan" comment is nothing new. People use it when convenient, deny its applicability when it is not.

No more stupid than to constantly repeat the irrelevant "TM was an unarmed teenager."

Weapons aren't needed by grown men to be extremely violent.

Come on, this is GZ's first time telling his side at length in person. I think he appeared to be telling the truth, and other evidence (eyewitness and audio) supports it. Those that think he's lying, what evidence do you think supports that?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/07/18/videos-george-zimmerman-tells-his-story-in-exclusive-hour-long-interview-with-sean-hannity/

Apparently, TM plainly stated he was going to kill GZ. At that point, I don't think there's any question about it being a valid self-defense case.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

Apparently, TM plainly stated he was going to kill GZ. At that point, I don't think there's any question about it being a valid self-defense case.

Of course we can't ask TM if that really happen.

I watched the entire interview. I tjought it was ok but I don't understand how someone that had gone through that could or wouldn't want to say "I wish I had never been there" or words to that effect.

Even if what he has said is dead on the truth, if it had been me I would have felt terrible that I had to kill to defend myself.

I believe he and witnesses have in fact stated that it did have such an impact and effect on him.

He said that if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't do anything differently. I consider that a pretty harsh admission. He now knows that the deceased was living in the neighborhood, and wasn't up to any harm, yet he'd still get out of the car and follow the same chain of events, knowing it will result in a death?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I believe he and witnesses have in fact stated that it did have such an impact and effect on him.

He said that if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't do anything differently. I consider that a pretty harsh admission. He now knows that the deceased was living in the neighborhood, and wasn't up to any harm, yet he'd still get out of the car and follow the same chain of events, knowing it will result in a death?

Blues,
Dave

I don't think he said that.

Agreed.

Mr. Martin was not living there either.
He was staying with his father during a school suspension.
Wonder why dad didn't take him to dinner? Punishment?
Why did dad go to sleep without looking for his son?
If he wasn't allowed to dinner, why was he out unknowingly all night long?
Personally I have thought there was a lot to those little events.

Meh. We'll never know.

Very sad and tragic all the way around.

Agreed.

Mr. Martin was not living there either.
He was staying with his father during a school suspension.
Wonder why dad didn't take him to dinner? Punishment?
Why did dad go to sleep without looking for his son?
If he wasn't allowed to dinner, why was he out unknowingly all night long?
Personally I have thought there was a lot to those little events.

Meh. We'll never know.

Very sad and tragic all the way around.

What makes you think he wasn't allowed to dinner? Most normal teenagers don't relish spending time with their parents, especially in public places. Teenagers also often stay out late.

People need to stop blaming the victim (generally, not just in this case).
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Blues,
Dave

I don't think he said that.

Towards the end of this video.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I didn't say he wasn't "allowed".
As a family, when I eat, my kids eat.
Why is that odd?
Teenagers DO enjoy going out to eat. With their parents even.
Teenagers do not stay out all night. At least mine don't.

Maybe I have an abnormal family then ... we are closer than that. Especially when it comes to going out to eat.

Questioning one's behavior is not blaming the victim either.