jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

>I guess you forgot that Zimmerman was not "on duty" when he saw Martin....
>So he did not "go out looking for trouble"... He went out to get groceries.

So did Martin.

Sure, but I never claimed Martin "went out looking for trouble" like Kallend did.

>Sure, but I never claimed Martin "went out looking for trouble" like Kallend did.

Agreed. While he did take a gun with him to pursue a teenager against 911 dispatcher advice, that does not equate to "looking for trouble." However, had any of the above not been the case, he would likely not have been charged.

Agreed. While he did take a gun with him to pursue a teenager against 911 dispatcher advice

Zimmerman said he broke contact when the dispatcher told him, "You do not need to do that".

Zimmerman then claims Martin approached him. Martin's group claims Zimmerman still hunted Martin.

So you KNOW that Zimmerman "pursued a teenager against 911 advice"???? Or are you assuming that?

While he did take a gun with him to pursue a teenager against 911 dispatcher advice . . .

The dispatcher's advice came after it was established that Zimmerman was pursuing Martin. So we don't know if he continued pursuing against the dispatcher's advice. According, to Zimmerman, he did not.

But whatever happened, and whatever does happen, I bet he wishes he would have just stayed in his vehicle that night and waited for law enforcement to show up.

remember the part where I said he was a douchebag? Well I stand corrected.....I meant to say he is a douchebag.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

She was 6 and he was 8 years old. Give me a break. This is news? This happens everyday in small town north america...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

She was 6 and he was 8 years old. Give me a break. This is news? This happens everyday in small town north america...

From the article:

"The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said."
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

>Well I stand corrected.....I meant to say he is a douchebag.

OK. And it has nothing to do with this case. If he was really doing that, then file charges against him for molestation.

It might be past the statute of limitations date for being able to press charges on that. But yeah, as it is, it has nothing to do with this case. Strange thing to be released, except I guess it went along with her accusations of Zimmerman's racial prejudice. It comes across as a dirty move by the prosecution.

remember the part where I said he was a douchebag? Well I stand corrected.....I meant to say he is a douchebag.

http://news.yahoo.com/...ation-160900334.html

See this single mind veiw point drives me nuts. Z has tons of people say they have never seen him act like he had a problem with blacks and ONE person comes out ONE and says that he did but even SHE says she can't point out a specific time - and BAM he's REALLY A DOUCHEBAG.

To me this smells a LOT like someone trying to get her moment in the sun, if Zimmerman really was racist don't you think they would have found more than one person to say so?

Don't you find it a little odd that "oh yeah by the way he also molested me" (next she'll bring up Hitler)

I think - at this point - that Z may be guilty of being a dumb.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Z has tons of people say they have never seen him act like he had a problem with blacks and ONE person comes out ONE and says that he did . . .

Actually, there was at least one other person - a former co-worker who gave a pretty detailed description of Z's (alleged) racist behavior. But it does seem that there are a lot more people saying he is not racist.

>Z has tons of people say they have never seen him act like he had a problem with
>blacks and ONE person comes out ONE and says that he did but even SHE says she
>can't point out a specific time - and BAM he's REALLY A DOUCHEBAG.

To her I am sure he is. But the big issue is not "is he a douchebag or not?" The big issue is "what does this have to do with the case?" So far, the answer is - nothing. At most a documented case of him harassing blacks because they were black might speak to motive, but this is far from that.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

proving once again your complete lack of objectivity in your quest to see him strung up. Most of us see an attention whore.

proving once again your complete lack of objectivity in your quest to see him strung up. Most of us see an attention whore.

Priceless.

An admonishment for lack of objectivity, followed by a statement completely devoid of objectivity.

A fine example of pot meeting kettle.

Priceless.

An admonishment for lack of objectivity, followed by a statement completely devoid of objectivity.

A fine example of pot meeting kettle.

her claims were a reckless act by the prosecution as they are 1) well past any statute of limitations and 2) will never be examined, thus never allowing him to defend himself. It's a classic 'when did you stop beating your wife' claim.

Once again I need remind you and tk that in America we require proof before guilt.

Given all this, we have to question the motivations of this woman who also castigates the entire family as racist loons, though was unable to substantiate that in any way.

her claims were a reckless act by the prosecution

If it was an act by the prosecution, how is she the attention whore?

Given all this, we have to question the motivations of this woman who also castigates the entire family as racist loons, though was unable to substantiate that in any way.

If she was an attention whore, would she not have gone to the press as opposed to police/prosecution?

Or, are you just making assumptions about motivation without proof?

require proof before guilt.

indeed.