jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

Still waiting for answers to my question.

ZAP! Everybody can play that game!
Ball's in your court.

Live in the past, die in the past.

How your ancestors lived has no bearing on how YOU live your life today. You make your own choices today. You can hang on to that sadness for as long as you live and you will still be the same sad, angry person you are today. You do not want progress. You want only sympathy.

You're using divisiveness as a tool...a crutch.
Have fun with that.

What you really want is "separate but equal".
Meh...I could live with that.

No, really what you want is to subjugate the white man. Only a black nation with white slaves would make you happy.
Meh...fuck that.

It appears to me that you'rehaving a hard time growing up.

I've seen enough. Good day.

How's it out there in the really really deep end of the pool?

Ok...but I've been wanting too say this for awhile.

I believe trayvon just made a stupid mistake...a stupid mistake that any of us growing up in urban life could've made...

remember the days when you could settle your business with your fists? Not anymore...

nowadays you just don't know...you might get shot, and sadly, rightly so...strangers with guns never know your intentions...

it's a tragedy for all parties involved...the world is fucked.

this one goes out to trayvon...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-OvBnwX0Ow

I feel for zimmerman too...I really think he feels like shit for all this...but it is what it is. He is not a murderer.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

...Duke University released a study on Tuesday that examined the impact of race in jury polls in Florida, and there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that, according to the study, which looked at 700 cases between 2000 and 2010, all-white juries are significantly more likely to convict black defendants than white defendants. The good news is that a single black juror can alter that dynamic...

keep up the good work!

Thanks. Whites have got to be educated out of their racism.

WOW - I'm still waiting for the day when I can be judged by my actions rather than the color of my skin.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

...Duke University released a study on Tuesday that examined the impact of race in jury polls in Florida, and there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that, according to the study, which looked at 700 cases between 2000 and 2010, all-white juries are significantly more likely to convict black defendants than white defendants. The good news is that a single black juror can alter that dynamic...

keep up the good work! You're making such a difference in the world by crying wolf all the time.

Thanks. Whites have got to be educated out of their racism.

perhaps,

Definitely.

Let's start with you eh?

I would wager he makes bail today.
I would also expect a motion to be filed to drop the case, the judge will sit on that one for awhile.

New photos

If I were getting my head bashed into the concrete, I would hope we have a system in place that would allow me to defend myself.

It seems that the police got it right the first time around

And what is happening now maybe an injustice because of racists politicos and a compliant media>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

So one of the questions.........

Is that amount normal? If there had been no press about this, would $150,000 bail be within the "norms"

Second. Has the T.M. supports moved from he must be arrested (he has) to he must be convicted?

The pictures that leaked today of the head wound sure seem to support Zimmermans story. If the gun shot wounds are in line with what Zimmerman says it would seem that his story is holding up.

They must have something that they feel made it 2 degree murder that we aren't seeing yet.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

So one of the questions.........

Is that amount normal? If there had been no press about this, would $150,000 bail be within the "norms"

Second. Has the T.M. supports moved from he must be arrested (he has) to he must be convicted?

The pictures that leaked today of the head wound sure seem to support Zimmermans story. If the gun shot wounds are in line with what Zimmerman says it would seem that his story is holding up.

They must have something that they feel made it 2 degree murder that we aren't seeing yet.

The state wanted no bail or a million dollars
Zimmermans council wanted 15 thousand

Dont know if 150k is ok or not

It is what it is I guess
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

$150k is considered a low bond for those charges in this state.
It appeared the state had some real challenges to what they are trying to portray. Including that they were quite simply now ignoring Zimmerman's statement and medical records documenting his injuries.
This is a media trial folks.
This will get very interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is released within hours - it sounded like everything is in place to make the bond. Keep in mind bond in Florida is 10% cash. Looks like his parents will put up their house to a bondsman to cover the 10%.
Who has $15k in cash laying around?

If I were getting my head bashed into the concrete, I would hope we have a system in place that would allow me to defend myself.

Wouldn't that depend on whether or not you started the altercation in the first place? It seems to me that's the only germane issue here, and it's up to the courts (not the press, or public opinion) to determine who started what, if that can even be determined at this point.

An interpretation of the law that says anyone can pick a fight, then resort to lethal force if things start to go badly, would absolutely turn "stand your ground" into "make my day".

I'm glad Zimmerman got a reasonable bail, as I doubt he's any danger to the public at this point and there is some significant chance the charges won't be provable in the long run.

Don

I could see how a 6' 1" 210lb 17 year old athlete could beat his head on the concrete very easily.

nonsense, the only pictures I've seen of Martin shows someone that can't be any older than 14 and about 140 pounds - frankly, just a baby

and these are on major network news shows - which would responsibly show objective and current pictures in a clear attempt to report without bias

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I could see how a 6' 1" 210lb 17 year old athlete could beat his head on the concrete very easily.

nonsense, the only pictures I've seen of Martin shows someone that can't be any older than 14 and about 140 pounds - frankly, just a baby

That photo they keep using is from when he was 12.
Martin was either 6' or slightly taller, depending on source.
His weight is generally reported as 160#.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

...The decision of the defense in having the defendant take the stand in the bond hearing is being questioned by legal experts. Why introduce possiblly damaging evidence to court in advance of the trial, the thinking goes.

What does it mean that Zimmerman said "I did not know if he was armed or not"? Is Zimmerman suggesting that his lethal use of force might be excused by this quirk of his own psychology, his standing assumption that everyone he sees is armed and dangerous?

"I did not know how old he was," said Zimmerman.

Is that a murder defense?...

That photo they keep using is from when he was 12.
Martin was either 6' or slightly taller, depending on source.
His weight is generally reported as 160#.

I refuse to believe you, no respectable national news station would so blatantly mislead the public.

next thing you'll be telling me that they are showing pictures of Zimmerman from when he was fat and wearing something that implies a prison uniform

or, you'll even be telling me that they only use pictures from national disasters of the absolute worst damage they can find

hell, you'll likely even tell me that fashion magazine 'touch up' pictures of models to improve sales......

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants