JohnRich

Muslim Children Taught to Chop Off Hands of Thieves, Hate Jews

...and how many are saying. "Fuck you"?

If it turned out that the bible was right, I think I would take my chances with Satan. He seems to be the reasonable one of the two. I'm not judging him on his words but on his actions (according to the bible that is, of course)

Bitch:D

I got Negra Modelo all over my keyboard you sob:D

Nicely done:D

:D:D

Even though it is my key board that is ruined

I owe you a Guinness:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And we have "christian identity" groups here in the USA that spout equal amounts of bullshit. We have gang bangers that spout bullshit to their kids.
What's your point?

Hmmm
Which groups regulary act out the traing they are getting?

Westboro Baptist Church
Aryan Nations
Kingdom Identity Ministries
Crips
Bloods
Mexican Mafia
KKK

The list goes on and on of groups that teach their children bullshit right here in the good ol' US of A.

Again, what's your point?

Is this bad because it's the Muslim faith or is it just bad because it is bad?

And we have "christian identity" groups here in the USA that spout equal amounts of bullshit. We have gang bangers that spout bullshit to their kids.
What's your point?

Hmmm
Which groups regulary act out the traing they are getting?

Westboro Baptist Church
Aryan Nations
Kingdom Identity Ministries
Crips
Bloods
Mexican Mafia
KKK

The list goes on and on of groups that teach their children bullshit right here in the good ol' US of A.

Again, what's your point?

Is this bad because it's the Muslim faith or is it just bad because it is bad?

Well

You make my point

But why in the hell did you have to come in here and make this thread serious again????
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Whatever the motives for atheist bloodthirstiness, the indisputable fact is that all the religions of the world put together have in 2,000 years not managed to kill as many people as have been killed in the name of atheism in the past few decades.

I dispute it.

Who has been killing in the name of atheism?

Communist governments have tended to crack down on religious entities. China in particular has been rather forceful. One can quibble about whether it's in the name of atheism or to destroy a corrupt church leaching off its parishoners, but it's a far charge there.

Does it come close to the numbers killed in the Yugoslavia breakup which has at least some religious/ethnic elements? Doubtful.

...I admit some of the worst mass murderers where atheists.

I agree.

I however doubt that their atheism was the first cause of their bloodthirstiness.

OK. Surely you're not saying that atheist bloodthirstiness is OK as long as atheism is not the driving force...are you?

The Bible offers plenty reasons to kill people,

Have you bothered to read the teachings of Jesus?

"There is no God" offers none. You need something else than just atheism.

Weapons help some...at least a little bit, I'll bet.

"If God is not, everything is permitted."

Ironically, it's mostly Christians who claim this.

Care to say where you got that from?

Atheists usually know better than that; they probably don't need a god because they usually can behave themselves?

Right. Bloodthirstiness and all. If you and StevieBaby are examples of atheists behaving themselves...I can now better understand your obsession with religious hatred.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

But why in the hell did you have to come in here and make this thread serious again????

Because you were losing it and he's trying to get you to snap out of it and go back to being normal?

Where were we...oh yeah...Guinness.
Really? No PBR?
:o;)

I dispute it.

Who has been killing in the name of atheism?

Meh, Atheist are a little more subtle, but since your knowledge of history apparently doesn't exceed 90 days I'll spare you the gory truth of Marxist-lenninism, anti-revisionism, whatever you wanna call it...It basically all depends on the abolition of religion.

Then there is the Jim Jones method - Atheists hiding behind the guise of faith....probably the more practical option.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

keep forgetting about liberal density

But none of us can ever forget about conservative really fucking bad at constructing sentences.

That's not really skitt's law in action, is it?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp

Just one example of hundreds if not thousands of actions taken every day by Christians in this country. Indoctrination at its worst.

Christians everywhere are teaching Americans to hate. get used to it. Religion is bad at all levels. Don't blame the Muslims for teaching hate when Christians do it every day.

Pops, you remember I got all bleeding heart liberal on everyone when those kiddies got pepper sprayed. Surely you aren't being serious when you imply that I condone mass-murder by atheists, or anyone else?

Organized mass-murder by atheists is usually the result of people making atheism the state (ir)religion. I'm opposed to that because I support freedom of (ir)religion, like most Western atheists. Atheism has no moral implications it doesn't even imply that atheism is preferable over anything else, thus it isn't a very good reason to kill. State atheism however gives you all the material to persecute religious folk.

As for the teachings of Jesus: the amount of Christians that practice what Jesus taught is close to 0%. People don't love their enemy, they don't sell all their stuff to follow Jesus and they don't turn the other cheek.

As for me behaving myself: AFAIK I'm behaving good enough for the SC because I'm still not banned. And my opinion may be offensive to you, but it won't limit your freedom in any way, nor will my opinion persecute you and send you to a Gulag. I'm just the next rather harmless heathen, get over it.

Pops, you remember I got all bleeding heart liberal on everyone when those kiddies got pepper sprayed. Surely you aren't being serious when you imply that I condone mass-murder by atheists, or anyone else?

Absolutely not! Just askin'. The comment didn't seem like your normal stance.

Organized mass-murder by atheists is usually the result of people making atheism the state (ir)religion.

Yes, I can agree that it's also true for the "religious".

Atheism has no moral implications it doesn't even imply that atheism is preferable over anything else....

Try telling that to the obsessive evangelism of the atheists posting in here. You've seen 'em.

As for the teachings of Jesus: the amount of Christians that practice what Jesus taught is close to 0%.

Well, I don't know that it's that drastic but yes, I agree that there is a major discrepancy between what's claimed and what is practiced. That's what feeds the nay-sayers who blame the religion instead of the failure of the practitioners.

I'm just the next rather harmless heathen, get over it.

:D:D
All's good. Just a poke at ya'.