Can you tell me?

Can you tell me what is not wrong with USA?

The National Park System is pretty damn awesome.

I think that's about it.

Well except for that whole "aerial delivery" bullshit... god forbid something might fall off of one of their precious pet rocks

Here in Norway and Europe, we are constantly spammed with bad news about USA. War, vets with no rights, lies, police terror and brutality, the most consuming country in the world compare to the popultion etc etc.

$25 jump tickets.B|

Here in Norway and Europe, we are constantly spammed with bad news about USA. War, vets with no rights, lies, police terror and brutality, the most consuming country in the world compare to the popultion etc etc.

The spam emails we send out to Europeans to convince them stay away!
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

I was expecting that one, but you know the pictere is bigger than that. I could go on with weekly murders in bigger scales from your part of the world etc etc.

no, we've never had an event as horrific as that one, the worst was close to a third as bloody. And we have a population over 60 times that of Norway.

What's right in the US right now?
NFL is having a fantastic season
The NBA is on vacation
Our union is not about to dissolve into nothing like the EU.
The web 2.0 (3.0?) boom is making life nice here
8 weeks of vacation with trips to 3 other continents makes me content, and in reviewing America, my status is still highest priority.

It is full of God loving, gun toting, freedom loving Rednecks.

"A country boy can survive." ~ Hank Williams, Jr.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It is full of God loving, gun toting, freedom loving Rednecks.

"A country boy can survive." ~ Hank Williams, Jr.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

Oh well, I see. Your country is full of rednecks. They are your quintessence?

But, why that "You might be .....*?? You're not that convinced?

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

But, why that "You might be .....*?? You're not that convinced?

He's attempting to parallel the construction of jokes made by a comedian; Jeff Foxworthy.

The issue is, none of what Ron just detailed has anything to do with being a "redneck" in particular. For instance, a lot of what he wrote applies to me, but I doubt you'll find a lot of folks who would call me a "redneck."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Two words, Bay Watch.

I don't really mean Bay Watch just by itself, but it's typical of the US pervasive and persuasive nature of our culture. Even if you looked at just that one program, you'd see it's run in most developed countries around the world and a heck of a undeveloped ones.

Chide the US all you want, but the fact is a whole shit load of the world wants to be part of the US. Oh, you might not say it, but you certainly watch and dream about it and those actions speak far louder than your words.

I'm prepared for you to deny it, but can you honestly say you don't watch programming generated from the US and share the dreams expressed in them?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I can't believe no one else mentioned this before. All of you - turn in your man cards!

We Europeans have delicious women too, the only difference is that they're a lot less likely to be obese. :D

Yeah, American obesity is a gift that keeps on giving :P

Here in Norway and Europe, we are constantly spammed with bad news about USA.

True everywhere. Last big news story about Norway was that a terrorist killed like 80 people.

I was expecting that one, but you know the pictere is bigger than that. I could go on with weekly murders in bigger scales from your part of the world etc etc.

A more accurate comparrison to Norway probably would've been Colorado, but that wouldn't have been News Worthy, would it?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

To protect us from every crazy bastard is impossible, and not a society I would like to live in, even the risk and cost could be high, the reward is higher. Freedom is everything, and complete safety or control is not freedom.

Again what is not wrong with USA

To protect us from every crazy bastard is impossible, and not a society I would like to live in, even the risk and cost could be high, the reward is higher. Freedom is everything, and complete safety or control is not freedom.

Again what is not wrong with USA

I think everything is wrong with the USA.

We have abondoned our principles and have become subject to your dysfunctional world.

Can I get an Amen?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...