Skyrad

What does America think about the UK?

lots more homicides in the usa than in the uk so obviously your gun laws don't work...

(i agree with you about the royals and wigs)

Lots more people here too, but you are right.
The problem here isnt that we need more laws or less guns, though.
We dont enforce the laws we do have so they are useless.
__

My mighty steed

lots more homicides in the usa than in the uk so obviously your gun laws don't work...

followed by

out trolling eh?

OH, the ironing

seems you need to tend your own bridge so you can collect those tolls :D

perhaps we should mock the church of england and send a note to Jaybird, Coreece, Jakee, and SteveBabin while we're at it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I wonder what "England" thinks about abortion of Palestinians while Isreal burns oil and both disregard solar power paid for by taxes on inheritance earned through Nazi gun sales?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I wonder what "England" thinks about abortion of Palestinians while Isreal burns oil and both disregard solar power paid for by taxes on inheritance earned through Nazi gun sales?

So you obviously don't give a shit about flag burning or illegal immigration of hybrid wetback-Moozlims. You have no soul.

My brother lived over there for about 7 years. He liked it but he missed many of the foods we have over here

Yep; everybody knows that the best American food is Chinese and Italian. But, the Brits have Indian, so at least there's hope.

Ugh, this again. Yes, we do. Moreover, there's no duty to retreat as some American States require - a lethal pre-emptive strike against an unarmed intruder can be perfectly legal here.

Sure, as long as you are using a Cricket bat or another item far less certain to save your butt from an attacker :)

That's a fair enough comment, though knives, swords, longarms and shotguns etc are still legal. Break into my gaff and you might find yourself looking down the barrel of a 12 guage.

I don't own a cricket bat. Still toying with buying a Saiga 12 though - not always legal in the states are they?

There's even a case while back where the court discussed the legality of self defence using petrol bombs (considered perfectly legal in that case), whilst in another case, beating the guy unconcious with a shovel before dragging him outside, digging a pit and setting fire to him with petrol wasn't. Go figure. :D

So you obviously don't give a shit about flag burning or illegal immigration of hybrid wetback-Moozlims. You have no soul.

look, if you don't want to save the dolphins, then just say so

I'm pretty sure that the current POTUS would rather be friends with the French than us.

I have not seen much evidence of Obama sucking up to France (and for sure France gets slammed by the average American more than the UK gets slammed). Here is an observation about our American friends. When you aren't doing anything that annoys them, they just ignore you. It's only when you are doing something they don't like, that they take an interest to you. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

That's a fair enough comment, though knives, swords, longarms and shotguns etc are still legal. Break into my gaff and you might find yourself looking down the barrel of a 12 guage.

A 12 gauge is certainly a damn sight better than a shovel ;)
__

My mighty steed

Well, if you're gonna use the shotgun you're probably gonna need the shovel, too.

depends who's pulling the trigger...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

My brother lived over there for about 7 years. He liked it but he missed many of the foods we have over here

Yep; everybody knows that the best American food is Chinese and Italian. But, the Brits have Indian, so at least there's hope.

:D

Aint that the truth

But I think he mentioned some simple things like (for candy) Twin Bings and also mac n cheese

go figure
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I heard their "Fish 'n' Potato Wedges" are pretty good. :)

Having spent a little time there when I was a kid, I always thought the UK was a great place with an amazing history. The British troops I worked with were highly trained, professional, with a great sense of humorB|

Exactly

that and the sandwich is pretty much it. It's not Eastern European bad, but history is not going to remember the Brits for their contributions to food.

Really, so what has America got that is any better at all?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

that and the sandwich is pretty much it. It's not Eastern European bad, but history is not going to remember the Brits for their contributions to food.

a hell of a lot.

That you don't know any better is another sign that you're British.

a hell of a lot.

we're waiting...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding