skipbelt

worst presidents in our lifetimes

It sure is nice of you to point out that most of the mods on this site are liberal...

I didn't; you're twisting my message. I was observing that the OP in that thread felt he was being picked on by mods who happened to be liberal.

Post #2 in that thread was by another moderator, one who does not usually post in SC, who felt that moderators are very neutral when moderating, but that they have their own personal opinions (i.e., on discussion issues.)

There are 2 mods in particular who like to post in SC; they happen to be liberal, and their posts reflect that. There are a number of other active moderators on DZ.com, too, as you know; but they don't post very often in SC (although they're free to do so), and they generally seem not to display whatever their personal politics might be.

It was also pointed out in that thread that another particular moderator was picked to be a conservative voice in SC - and he was doing just that for a few months, as I recall - but he has not been posting on this site for a number of months. If you want to apply for the position, I suppose you can always PM Sangiro.

I sure hope you're wrong about Palin in 2012.

I think I'd vote for Obama. :S

You don't really like money do you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't think the hockey mom should be given the opportunity to be prez in 2012 just as much as I don't think the Hollywood President should ever have been elected prez in the first place. But I am record in saying that I think the "President of the USA" is nothing more than a puppet. So does it really matter if the hockey mom or the former community organizer is prez?

Too bad "None of the Above" is never found on the ballot. That is my favorite candidate.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

So on top of taxes you would be good with tithing 10% more to the state religion??? No thanks... I prefer to say no to those who would find it easy to impliment a theocratic nightmare in this country.

Between Obama and Palin, Obama wins. No question. That's not even a contest.

Any poll you can name might have Obama vs random Republican somewhere in the 50/50 range, but every poll I've seen that has Obama vs Palin . . . blow out victory for Obama. Every single one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I always find it disgusting that those who served honorably, were attacked so viciously by those who did not serve or did not even bother finishing that which they signed up for.>:(

i served honoraby 17 years ! hopefully i will not be attacked viciously for that !

Not from me since I also served honorably for 8 years.

So on top of taxes you would be good with tithing 10% more to the state religion??? No thanks... I prefer to say no to those who would find it easy to impliment a theocratic nightmare in this country.

like muslims ?

Any poll you can name might have Obama vs random Republican somewhere ...

How about biting the hand that feeds ?
Hillary ? (After all, she has traveled time for the good of all.):ph34r:

Secretaries of State don't run against their President for his 2nd term. It should be fairly obvious why.
quade -

Secretaries of State don't run against their President for his 2nd term. It should be fairly obvious why.

A Hillary vs. Sara race. :o (shudder)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh, sure. Logic, political history, and rational thought all dictate that. :D

An incumbent President always get the support of his party, but perhaps not all of it.

I understood that when I asked the question.

However, Hillary would feed her grandmother to wolves if
it gave her a shot at the WH.
:D:D

(Especially since he is taking credit for HillaryCare.
It should have been her legacy.)
:ph34r:

Why shudder over things that aren't even in the realm of reality. I mean, sure, there are one or two ways that could happen, but I think Turtle would have a better chance at being Pope than Hillary running against Palin. Just way too many insane things would need to happen.
quade -

Why shudder over things that aren't even in the realm of reality. I mean, sure, there are one or two ways that could happen, but I think Turtle would have a better chance at being Pope than Hillary running against Palin. Just way too many insane things would need to happen.

It would be easy. The easiest way to silence Goober is
if he "decides" not to run as VP again.
That would open the VP slot up for the Rottweiller.

O has got to be smart enough to measure his lifespan
if he got elected with Hillary as his VP though.
:D

Sir, a message from the Secret Service, "You're on your own."

I know you are tall, but even for that one, you have to have rubber arms to make that stretch.

Obama has already spent, and is still spending mass amounts more money than ANY other pressident has ever even thought about spending. How you worked religion into fiscal ineptitude is way beyond my conspiracy theories.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i thought obuma would be a better president than hillary , i'm quite prepared to admit i was wrong !

i thought obuma would be a better president than hillary , i'm quite prepared to admit i was wrong !

well, we still don't know how bad she would be in the role. I would imagine even more divisiveness with the minority party in Congress, if it's possible to imagine that.