skydiverkeith

Why can't I own a Canadian?

you fuckin Hoser Eh.

OK so what we have learned in this thread:

God is good.
God is bad
there is no God
There shouldn't be a God
Molson 50 comes in a stubby bottle . . .
Tiger Woods goes to the golf course without his balls

and the most important thing is that evidently it is ok to want to enslave people, even though they are Canadian.

Nice to know all of you have evolved.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You can't own a Canadian because we are the superior race (we do live North of you), and therefore it makes more sense for us to own an American. Which would be pointless because as the superior race we ourselves would also prefer to own a Canadian!! :o:P

And owning an American would be like owning a fat yappy dog... the neighbours would be really pissed off with you... make a noise about nothing, eating all of you food and crapping all over your lawn....

...And owning a Brit would be like owning a stubborn donkey...it wouldn't do any thing but bray constantly, it would shit all over everything it's caretaker cares about, it would stink and have really fucked up teeth!:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You can't own a Canadian because we are the superior race (we do live North of you), and therefore it makes more sense for us to own an American. Which would be pointless because as the superior race we ourselves would also prefer to own a Canadian!! :o:P

And owning an American would be like owning a fat yappy dog... the neighbours would be really pissed off with you... make a noise about nothing, eating all of you food and crapping all over your lawn....

...And owning a Brit would be like owning a stubborn donkey...it wouldn't do any thing but bray constantly, it would shit all over everything it's caretaker cares about, it would stink and have really fucked up teeth!:ph34r:

But by GOD . . . it would be polite and not want to offend anyone.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I suppose I wouldn't mind owning a Canadian. I just don't want the bitchy ones. ;)

Slim pickings if you don't.[:/]

you fuckin Hoser Eh.

God is good.
God is bad
there is no God
There shouldn't be a God

and the most important thing is that evidently it is ok to want to enslave people, even though they are Canadian.

The Bible was written centuries ago. Is it really fair to
take quotes from it and think it is relevant today? Hardly.

A little updating. Remove some of the inappropriate parts. If you're going to have a book on morality, the content should allow it to be made into a G-movie, not an X one. The unmarried, pregnant teenager trying to sell the "sex with invisible people" scene, oh please.

Better lose the drug scenes too like the talking snake and the burning bush... :P

Those were because of the drugs? I thought... never mind.

The most important changes - Maybe a disclaimer could be added for pork. As long as you refrigerate it, it's all good. And self-gratification should get a pass.

Some things never seem to change. Back in the day, women found fornicating were stoned.

you fuckin Hoser Eh.

God is good.
God is bad
there is no God
There shouldn't be a God

The Bible was written centuries ago. Is it really fair to
take quotes from it and think it is relevant today? Hardly.

A little updating. Remove some of the inappropriate parts. If you're going to have a book on morality, the content should allow it to be made into a G-movie, not an X one. The unmarried, pregnant teenager trying to sell the "sex with invisible people" scene, oh please.

NOPE.. cant do that..CONSERVATIVES must conserve the past... no matter how stupid, irrelevant and lame the traditions they are trying to conserve.

I suppose I wouldn't mind owning a Canadian. I just don't want the bitchy ones. ;)

That takes me off your list! :D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Better lose the drug scenes too like the talking snake and the burning bush... :P

Those were because of the drugs? I thought... never mind.

The most important changes - Maybe a disclaimer could be added for pork. As long as you refrigerate it, it's all good. And self-gratification should get a pass.

Some things never seem to change. Back in the day, women found fornicating were stoned.

Now they just get stoned and fornicate.:ph34r:

What a disgustingly stupid letter to Dr Laura.

You couldnt own a Canadian anyhow....they are too smart for you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE.... do you have any idea what so ever about how much of your economy is owned by Americans.

I would say that does have a bearing on your wonderful love for this country Bill.:S:S

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know just how much of your precious economy is owneed by China and japan. Take a good look around as you go down the toilet.

BC

What can I say... some people can't deal very well with modern ANYTHING. The modern world is an interesting place... some people manage to keep up.. others just get pissed at whoever it is they decide to get pissed at... kinda like all those predictions about when we are headed to the toilet.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA