okalb

Mosque Ground Zero

Bill you got your example and Its not the only time a Muslim has commited an honor killing here In the U.S.

That poor girl in I think it was AZ. last year. Her dad ran her down with his for a car for acting too western. Well what the fuck did he come here for? If you dont like western ideals then stay away. Don't bring your family here and then kill your daughter for becoming to western.

Islam says its a religion of peace and love. Well just look at the Middle East. The birth place of Islam. They cant even tolerate people that read from the same book. How many different Muslim sects fight and kill each other everyday. Israel has been living with this for a long time and what is there solution? They don't sit around and try to play nice. Why is that? Because if they don't kickass, they will be wiped out.

Everyone keeps saying...oh it is just a small group of extremist that cause all this trouble. Well, it was just a small group of Nazi's that in a relatively short amount of time grew to take over Germany, and made pretty good progress at wiping out Jews and taking over the world.
Dom

I didn't read one bit of this thread...I'm just sick of it all...

I'm practically on my knees, crying for this to all be over...

Lord God, just make us perfect, make us who we were supposed to be...I can't take this contention any longer...

I'm crying Lord...

Please God...you know we can't help ourselves...

Please God...send a flaming ball of fire up my ass to refine me into pefection!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'm actully getting quite worried about you. Seems a lot like you're playing out a nervous breakdown online.

And however you've got around the 200 character limit for sig lines, please undo it. It's really fucking annoying.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

It's really fucking annoying.

And someone is forcing you to read it. You could always just turn your computer off ;)

Scrolling past the posters whose output is universally without merit is annoying, and having one of them whose dreck constant is enhanced by their circumventing the redundancy limiters built into the website is even more so.

A killfile would be a very useful tool.

BSBD,

Winsor

>That is not true Bill they do....

Please show me your example of a New York Muslim cutting someone's head off. Just one will do.

LMAO

What is so funny is the immediate and complete backpedal and regroup and deflect that happened after you found out that indeed there was a "Muslim cutting someone's head off".
:D:D:D

I find it hillarious that there is no rebuttle, but WELL NOW - there is a side step and a backpeddal and you are ducking! Looks like you are breakdancing there, Bill.

By all means, lets not adress te challenge you presented, lets bring up a completely different religion and bash it!

Stick to the challenge topic and address the beheading "In the name of Islam"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Their songs will change if this stuff starts happening more often. Or when one of their wives is a walking in front of a Mosque one day and gets her face spray painted for showing to much skin by the religious police.

I don't know - It was explained to me earlier that even if their loved ones were blown up in the name of islam, it wouldn't make a difference.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I don't know - It was explained to me earlier that even if their loved ones were blown up in the name of islam, it wouldn't make a difference.

Thats easy to say, but if it really happened...

You mean . . . they might not be genuine when they say that?:o

If it were possible for someone to come up with any sort of logical or legal cause, then it might make sense.
But that doesn't seem possible nor plausible.

In Atlanta, that is exactly what is done. Basically, this lawyer is nothing but the worst sort of ambulance chaser. Lower than the usual level of value that I place on those thieves.

However, he uses the tactic of making stuff unprofitable.
Whenever an attack can be characterized as racist, he sues them and takes their money and property.

Morris Dees - Southern Poverty Law Center (Kind of a misnomer because Dees is quite wealthy.)

Dees was one of the principal architects of an innovative strategy of using civil lawsuits to secure a court judgment for money damages against an organization for a wrongful act and then use the courts to seize its assets (money, land, buildings, other property) to pay the judgment.

SPLC lawyers used this legal strategy to hold the Klan accountable for the acts of its members. In 1981, Dees successfully sued the Ku Klux Klan and won a $7 million judgment for the mother of Michael Donald, a black lynching victim in Alabama.[8][9] Payment of the judgment bankrupted the United Klans of America and resulted in its national headquarters being sold to help satisfy the judgment. All funds secured in this manner were paid to the family of the deceased.

A decade later, in 1991, Dees obtained a judgment of $12 million against Tom Metzger's White Aryan Resistance.[8] He was also instrumental in securing a $6.5 million judgment against Aryan Nations in 2001. Dees' most famous cases have involved landmark damage awards that have driven several prominent neo-Nazi groups into bankruptcy, effectively causing them to disband and re-organize under different names and different leaders.

The religious figures behind the WTC bombings spoke at mosques around NYC. Through their speeches, they recruited followers who committed acts of violence.

According to the law, the mosques showed tacit approval. Those mosques should be sued and damages paid to the victims.

Religions really like their money. Sue a few mosques and the hate-speakers will become outcasts.

Instead of "We don't support them. We are your friends", we would hear, "We are throwing them out"

>Stick to the challenge topic and address the beheading "In the name of Islam"

It was a heinous crime. So was the "Jesus freak's" beheading of his son to keep him from "the Antichrist." Are both representative of the evilness of the religion?

>Stick to the challenge topic and address the beheading "In the name of Islam"

It was a heinous crime. So was the "Jesus freak's" beheading of his son to keep him from "the Antichrist." Are both representative of the evilness of the religion?

Lets compare last years "In the name of Islam" deaths to those of all other religions.

Yup, religion sure is wonderful isnt it.

Another similarly redeeming use of lawyers.

For decades, the CC has known about, and protected, the abusers of children.

When it first came to light, there were claims that something was being done. They were transferring the guilty to protect them.

People started suing the CC and they, once again, claimed to want time to implement a solution.
(The solution is, of course, to immediately turn them over to the authorities and repudiate their actions.
After all, most religions consider child abuse immoral.)

The pope makes a few faux apologies and thinks it will fade. Abused people should sue them into non-existence.

Sue the mosques that harbor terrorists into closing
and Islam will become accepted in the American religious tapestry.

I'm actully getting quite worried about you.

No you're not...:D

You're right, I'm not. But only because I still think you're just messing around. If what you've been writing does represent what you're feeling though, you give the impression of being a man on the edge. I hope that's not the case.

...is that sig line better for you?;)

Much, thank you.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Again. I don't trust any religion. For reasons like you just posted.

They all pick and choose what they want to out of the book of stories that they put so much faith into. They rewrite the books and change their stories. If the Bible is the true word of god, then why would you change it? If the Quran is the true word of Allah, then how can you pick and choose what you want out of it? If you are a true believer in any religion then shouldn't you follow your story book to the letter?
Dom

Again. I don't trust any religion. For reasons like you just posted.

They all pick and choose what they want to out of the book of stories that they put so much faith into. They rewrite the books and change their stories. If the Bible is the true word of god, then why would you change it? If the Quran is the true word of Allah, then how can you pick and choose what you want out of it? If you are a true believer in any religion then shouldn't you follow your story book to the letter?

I have always said that I am not a supporter of any religion.

The best hope is that they do not have a destructive impact on society.

Muslims, Christians, whatever. All the same.

All religions need to do some housecleaning.
Muslims get the most attention because of the repeat violence.
Other than that, nobody really cares where anyone else worships.