hwt

Sarah Palin hater?

I need to add that There has NEVER BEEN anyone in the White House at anytime who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy, one; Laura Bush, one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower, social help came from the President's own pocket.:|

She thinks the world is 10,000 years old and fossils were put here to test our "faith" (a word meaning, The boast of a person who is too lazy to investigate)..... she is nuts... oh and not to mention she has zero problem blowing up wolf pup dens, poisoning their water and authorizing sniping of wolves from helicopters........ fuck her

She thinks the world is 10,000 years old and fossils were put here to test our "faith" (a word meaning, The boast of a person who is too lazy to investigate)..... she is nuts... oh and not to mention she has zero problem blowing up wolf pup dens, poisoning their water and authorizing sniping of wolves from helicopters........ fuck her

Yes, but according to the OP she is gutsy and apparently that is all that matters to GOPers.

I need to add that There has NEVER BEEN anyone in the White House at anytime who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy, one; Laura Bush, one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower, social help came from the President's own pocket.

Why do you keep posting this bullshit when it's been shown, repeatedly, to be false?

- Dan G

Did you even read the list of staffers that I posted for Laura Bush? Max had to correct himself since he also assumed that Mrs. Bush only had one until it was pointed out that she had around 20 and spent the same money that your article talked about.

Yes, its too much money and it would be great if they would save 20% of that money every year.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I need to add that There has NEVER BEEN anyone in the White House at anytime who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy, one; Laura Bush, one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower, social help came from the President's own pocket.

Why do you keep posting this bullshit when it's been shown, repeatedly, to be false?

Sum folk aint so good at the whole reedin thang:ph34r::ph34r:

That's silly; they are nothing alike. Hitler didn't look as good in a skirt.

To be honest, Palin only looks good in a skirt compared to other politicians. I'm not saying she's bad looking, not at all, but if you didn't know her and saw her on the street you probably wouldn't think twice about her. She'd be a straight down the middle average soccer mom in Orange County.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Did you even read the list of staffers that I posted for Laura Bush? Max had to correct himself since he also assumed that Mrs. Bush only had one until it was pointed out that she had around 20 and spent the same money that your article talked about.

Yes, its too much money and it would be great if they would save 20% of that money every year.

The First Lady is a significant piece of PR for the White House. The staff serves its function.

It's a bit striking to see that Laura Bush had the same size when you compare her activity level to that of all of the other First Lady's from Nancy on.

(and focusing on this 1.xM$/year expense when we have 700B bills is a case of missing the forest for a trig on the ground.)

It's a bit striking to see that Laura Bush had the same size when you compare her activity level to that of all of the other First Lady's from Nancy on.

think of it as a government employment "stimulus" package - employing people to do things we don't need or want

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

think of it as a government employment "stimulus" package - employing people to do things we don't need or want

Uh I think a whole bunch of you are getting a HUGE WHOOOOOOOSH of entirely missing the point.

The First Lady..... ANY First Lady is a representative of our government whether you like them or not.

There are offical duties and functions at the White house for the First Family as OUR representatives, President Obama is OUR head of state. In polite circles heads of state and dignataries attend State Dinners , Parties.... christ you name it. It goes with the turf and the majority of the American people will NEVER be attending any of those functions under ANY president.

What we have here is a failure to find a clue....some people will never be able to comprehend said clue even if said clue jumped up and smacked them up side their addled head .... like just another moron passing along just another chain letter ..Different Day Same Shit from the same people[:/]

Exactly. And same goes for the million emails that get spread around and bajillion face book statuses I see that just spread COMPLETE BULLSHIT about administration affairs, Obama, Biden, etc, etc. Independent fact checking site is a mans best friend. Please use it before you blindly put up a facebook status or a forum post just because some people love to grasp on to anything negative that can possibly get their hands on (damned if it's true or not) just because they want to further the kicking and screaming and whining that their guy is not in office. When in doubt or without any actual material to back up the claims of why one does not like the current president, then make stuff up! Brilliant idea! :S Sorry, I don't mean to go off on the tangent but lately I've seen it happen more and more and it's starting to get a little old.

More on topic is the mention of first lady staffers-- see the snopes article posted earlier but in case you need it again:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

Michelle Obama definitely does not have a first ever unprecedented amount of staffers!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

You do realize that it doesn't matter what snopes or anyone says...

They believe it because they want it to be true. They want it to be just another excuse to hate.

Like the left hates (insert name here)?

Ok, I get it.......

But you have to remember, it is called attacking when someone disagrees with Obama[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

They believe it because they want it to be true. They want it to be just another excuse to hate.

Ok, I get it.......

But you have to remember, it is called attacking when someone disagrees with Obama[:/]

No, we're atacking the factual nature of the OP. You're trying to strawman, "they do it too" into the mix.

Ok, I get it.......

No, we're atacking the factual nature of the OP. You're trying to strawman, "they do it too" into the mix.

:D:D

You are entertaining I will give you that
Kind of like Hannity:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ok, I get it.......

:D:D

You are entertaining I will give you that
Kind of like Hannity:D

So you digress, we are attacking the factual aspect of the OP, you the purveyor of the strawman.

>Right, you wrote Palin has guts. I responded by saying so did Hitler and PolPot . . .

That's silly; they are nothing alike. Hitler didn't look as good in a skirt.

AHHH - so this is pretty telling about your opinion of PolPot then?

Not that there is anything WRONG with that . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun