warpedskydiver

Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen

> Chasing will o' the wisps like the birthplace of our chief executive is more
> likely to do damage to the Republican party than it is to uncover
> anything tangible that is a threat to the president.

Shhhh! This is currently the most entertaining thing to come out of the right wing since the "I can see Russia from my house!" Palin Fey-isms. Keep it going!

Fixed that for you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Excellent. I can't wait to see what's next. Tune in next week! What depths will the GOP sink to? Perhaps they will decide his grandmother was a whore, or that Obama was really born in Mexico! See, that's why he supports all those murdering fatherkillin' motherrapin' illegal immigrants - HE'S ONE OF THEM! I don't see what other kind of proof you need.

Careful Bill, the "party of ideas" obviously has none. Best not to give them any.

>Uhm ,Misternatural was Watergate a conspiracy? How about the American Revolution?
How about 19 Al-Queda hijackers with box cutters? Is that a "conspiracy theory"?

Sorry for the delay,

I said "I" did not subscribe to conspiracy theories...it's my choice.

I think it is also someone's choice if they want to believe in The Kennedy assassination conspiracy, a staged moon landing conspiracy.... whatever That's the freedom of ones own mind, which cannot be controlled unless that person is brainwashed, drugged, subservient or somehow coerced.

I'll start with Al Queda; to me this is a religious/political organization- people who hold a common belief system so dearly to the extent that they are willing to sacrifice their own life for a cause. In that vein you could say that all warfare is a conspiracy...which you noted by using the American revolution as an example.

The major flaw in your argument is you failed to distinguigh the difference between Conspiracy and Conspiracy THEORY

I don't deny that 911 happened, the American revolution nor Watergate, those things by all current historical fact and account did occur

the Obama Files......or Obamagate or whatever it will be called...still theory and as such I do not subscribe to it- Until it is proven by a wide margin to be fact.

So far-
People landed on the moon, Kennedy was assassinated by a lone gunman, Elvis is dead because of a drug induced health condition, and 911 was not perpetrated as an inside job.

Thats what I believe FOR NOW and there is nothing you can do about that unless you provide overwhelmingly convincing evidence agreed upon by a majority of earths population to be fact, then I might be swayed.

Not saying that the Obama situation is a hoax but I do not subscribe to it YET.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

>
Yep. And we get to do it again every November.

Listen Bill, I don't know where you live but as Habeous Corpus has been suspended in America you have no rights except perhaps not quartering soldiers in your home.

Blues,
Cliff

Do you really think that by November there won't be so much damage done that this country is irrevocably damaged?

I was talking about HIS individual power. What HE, individually, can do to make a difference. Not what he and millions like him can do. Just him. His self. Alone. Or maybe I need explain that concept further, are you sure you got it now?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Last night on his TV show, Bill O'Reilly comprehensively debunked the Birthers:

O'Reilly said to a letter-writer who declared himself not convinced that Obama is an American: "That is because you don't want to be convinced, Larry." That's as good a summary of the Birthers' motivations as any other.

For those who can't access the video.

Wow, I agree with Bill O on something!:o Yep, that about sums it up.

It's like the 9/11 tin foil hatters: "No one can convince me!!"
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Sounds like some in the GOP have had enough of it.
Even O'Reilly isn't buying the conspiracy story,

As well as others. Not sure if this is a repost.
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/07/23/more-media-follies
And I completely agree with his closing sentence.

If the right wingers of the GOP wish to continue making themselves look like morons, that's fine with me.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

While we're on this type of thing, how's that "gun epidemic" proof coming along, John? Got any Koch postulate proofs for us, yet?

I suggest you add "metaphor" to "hypocrisy" and "straw-man" as words to look up when you get a dictionary.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

While we're on this type of thing, how's that "gun epidemic" proof coming along, John? Got any Koch postulate proofs for us, yet?

I suggest you add "metaphor" to "hypocrisy" and "straw-man" as words to look up when you get a dictionary.:P

I suggest you add "proof" to yours....you know, that stuff you can never provide?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I suggest you add "proof" to yours....you know, that stuff you can never provide?

The request for "proof" is valid for liquor or in math class, period. What constitutes "proof" in a court of law is typically dependent on a wide range of fallacies, and is thus logically meaningless.

If one of my students wanted proof of something, I might well assign it to them as an exercise.

Badgering Dr. Kallend on an issue on which he does not report to you is annoying. I am sure he and I do not agree on everything line and verse, but I like him and respect his opinion. I find your disrespect irritating, and do not see how it supports your position.

Blue skies,

Winsor

The request for "proof" is valid for liquor or in math class, period. What constitutes "proof" in a court of law is typically dependent on a wide range of fallacies, and is thus logically meaningless.

If one of my students wanted proof of something, I might well assign it to them as an exercise.

Badgering Dr. Kallend on an issue on which he does not report to you is annoying. I am sure he and I do not agree on everything line and verse, but I like him and respect his opinion. I find your disrespect irritating, and do not see how it supports your position.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Corncob Remover needed STAT!

It was a Jab - A Poke - A ribbing -
Lighten up.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow. You've changed my mind. A page (or a hundred) of links to people making comments in internet char rooms and blog posts (which is what most of the links provided are) is some really damning evidence.

I need more popcorn.

No web necessary. All anybody had to do was watch her exit news conference. What a goof.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Corncob Remover needed STAT!

It was a Jab - A Poke - A ribbing -
Lighten up.

Yea, but some people get that sort of stuff confused with "news".:P

NO, that is called "cornfused"!;)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I looked at some more information and i don't know how we got onto a conspiracy theory tangent here,it's misnomer I think for this situation. clerical error? disconnected paper trail? hearsay? wild goose chase even.....but a conspiracy, no.
I do think W.S. et. al. have the right to fully explore and present any credible available information without assault...Every governmental institution should be scrutinized by it's citizens to the fullest extent to preserve constitutional fidelity- IMOP
D S #3.1415

I listened to one hell of a debate on a local staition not more than an hour ago. While I do not by in conspiracy shit. Obama should answer this one. I will wait and see where it goes
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

As you know i support your right and the right of any American to question anything involving the executive office. Hell, all branches for that matter, whether or not I side with them ideologically, and those questions definitely should be answered to the questioners satisfaction. Unfortunately as you witnessed from the last administration it becomes a cumbersome distraction from the president doing the job at hand, which I know is annoying to their supporters but that's what they signed on for.

I am glad people like you and W.S. are diligent in your scrutiny, it leads to more transparency serves as a warning to those in govt. who decide their ideology trumps the constitution. But the truth of this query may be difficult for one of us to accept...at some point we must accept and deal with the aftermath- We live in interesting times my friend,and democracy is funny to watch because like football there are constant game changing turnovers and fumbles don't you think? if we all take turns keeping watch over each others team making sure there is no cheating we can all live reasonably good lives in this game. Keep up the good work.
D S #3.1415

>Heh and they say Global Warming is a scam.

Perpetrated by Barack HUSSEIN Obama back when he was palling around with terrorists and forging birth certificates!

I'm just kickin' myself for not seeing it earlier. What a great f'in' way to make money. You don't even have to write or make anything up. No messy carbon credits to sell. Nothing. Just a web site that caters to the wacko conspiracy nuts and boom, free money comes rollin' in from the chumps buying into it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Blue skies,

Winsor

I give back what I recieve, and respect is EARNED. When the good professor can treat people with whom he disagrees as something OTHER than insects to be squashed, or to be ridiculed for having a lower level of education than himself, I'll modify my behavior.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706