likearock

Bristol Palin is pregnant

No one is to lecture her on her life choices, she says.

Too bad that this useless person has no qualms about lecturing others on their life choices -

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/06/26/bristol_palin_doesn_t_want_your_lectures_she_does_enjoy_giving_lectures.html

Her claim to fame is her quitter mother. The female who never finished her single term as Alaska's governor. The female that the feeble idiot McCain picked at a VPOTUS candidate in the 2008 election without vetting her properly. The female that quits or gets fired from every job she has had since 2008.

Pathetic, isn't it?

funjumper101

No one is to lecture her on her life choices, she says.

Too bad that this useless person has no qualms about lecturing others on their life choices -

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/06/26/bristol_palin_doesn_t_want_your_lectures_she_does_enjoy_giving_lectures.html

Her claim to fame is her quitter mother. The female who never finished her single term as Alaska's governor. The female that the feeble idiot McCain picked at a VPOTUS candidate in the 2008 election without vetting her properly. The female that quits or gets fired from every job she has had since 2008.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Seems to me they are very good at Tea Bagging that pert of Murica with all them "real Americans" they have given them fame and fortune.... god bless their little hearts

I wonder how long before Rush Limbaugh calls her a whore and slut, like he did to the woman who testified on access to birth control in health insurance.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-buzz/post/rush-limbaugh-calls-georgetown-student-sandra-fluke-a-slut-for-advocating-contraception/2012/03/02/gIQAvjfSmR_blog.html

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I wonder how long before Rush Limbaugh calls her a whore and slut, like he did to the woman who testified on access to birth control in health insurance.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-buzz/post/rush-limbaugh-calls-georgetown-student-sandra-fluke-a-slut-for-advocating-contraception/2012/03/02/gIQAvjfSmR_blog.html

I doubt it.... birds of a feather... and all... and in this case I don't this this young woman understands what birth control is. Then again... there is some guy running around Wasilla going OH SHIT what the hell was I thinking.... Tied to these people for life...

Hate to break it to you DUUUUUUUUUUUDE... you are so screwed:|

Eh...start a betting pool on it. Take some bets, pay the winner, take a cut, pay for a jump or two.

Amazon

I doubt it.... birds of a feather... and all... and in this case I don't this this young woman understands what birth control is. Then again... there is some guy running around Wasilla going OH SHIT what the hell was I thinking.... Tied to these people for life...

how is that so? They are rich and own a lot of the most beautiful land in Alaska.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

how is that so? They are rich and own a lot of the most beautiful land in Alaska.

Think on it a bit.. it will come to you.

Amazon

Hmmmm.....:)

Amazon

Agreed.
Dakota Meyer willingly took on a bunch of heavily-armed insurgents to rescue a dozen friendlies and recover the bodies of four Americans, and won the MoH for it. But even he got cold feet at the prospect of marrying into the Palin clan.:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Meanwhile you can now legally get married to sasquatch.

Did you just propose to Amazon??:o

Don

GeorgiaDon

Don

No I'm wayy too fucking sexy for that. Nice try.

But if Bristol instead murdered...I mean aborted her baby you people would be brimming with joy and sent her a T-Shirt.

Fucking hypocrites.

regulator

Don

No I'm wayy too fucking sexy for that. Nice try.

But if Bristol instead murdered...I mean aborted her baby you people would be brimming with joy and sent her a T-Shirt.

Fucking hypocrites.

You haz a sad!!!

Amazon

Thought on it long and hard, yeah still the same answer. He basically joined a resort, if she is crazy so what all women are crazy to an extent. He can just hop on the expensive snow mobile and go for a weekend hunting trip in the beautiful family mountains and shoot a prize winning animal. Meanwhile you will be still hating and judging on them and they won't even know you exist.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

rushmc

Who cares? Is the girl running for VP - because I thought it was her mom. Why would the girls predicament have any bearing on the parent... Not like she made he pregnant.

Yet another American politics Red Herring:|

As I learn more about Palin I am coming to understand the vitriolic attacks.

Why? This woman has a great chance of becoming the first female US Pres. Since she is not a Dem, they have to try and destroy her now..

Simple if you look at it in that perspective.

;)

jclalor

Who cares? Is the girl running for VP - because I thought it was her mom. Why would the girls predicament have any bearing on the parent... Not like she made he pregnant.

Yet another American politics Red Herring:|

As I learn more about Palin I am coming to understand the vitriolic attacks.

Why? This woman has a great chance of becoming the first female US Pres. Since she is not a Dem, they have to try and destroy her now..

Simple if you look at it in that perspective.

;)

It will be same for any or all of the republicans running for pres today

Right?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Anvilbrother

Thought on it long and hard, yeah still the same answer. He basically joined a resort, if she is crazy so what all women are crazy to an extent. He can just hop on the expensive snow mobile and go for a weekend hunting trip in the beautiful family mountains and shoot a prize winning animal. Meanwhile you will be still hating and judging on them and they won't even know you exist.

Interesting.. a male gold digger... who woulda thunk it.

Amazon

Interesting.. a male gold digger... who woulda thunk it.

You play the hand you ended up impregnating. It could have been much worse. Like the saying goes all women are crazy some more than others, his just happens to be rich. Thanks for the PA.