tunaplanet

Hamas leader assassinated

Nobody said that, or I think, even implied that.

yes I did,as each time somthing like this apperes,it seems that language is the thing that makes other dumb....

Get over it.

you dont deside;)get over that....

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Billvon.....I say this thread is much sillier than my thread that you called silly. This one has two people arguing. And neither realizes they are agreeing with each other.:D

Wrong. One does, one doesn't. The one that does is being amused by watching the one that doesn't chase his tail like a puppy dog.

I gave up. I think English isn't his first language. Only explaination I can figure. :S:S

will that mean that people that has english as their first language are dumb??? i cant find other explanation:ph34r::D

stop useing language like that,im one of thouse you considder as not good at english,each time you give a statement as the one you just gave,your attacing me and others here,i dont want to listen to crap like that....

PhillyKev

Now see here is an example where I could get Faber chasing his tail about whether people whose first language isn't english are somehow deficient in their intellectual capabilities but I've gotten so bored with watching Skydekker chase his tail that I'm not up for it right now. I can't believe you take much on this site seriously. That could leave you vulnerable for similar amusement.

here is an example where I could get Faber chasing his tail about whether people whose first language isn't english are somehow deficient in their intellectual capabilities

i dont think im smarter than you guys but i dont think im dumber aswell.. all i ask is respect.and telling people who cant spell in your mother language what you do aint respect... If you want me to respect you you gonna respect me that simple.

I can't believe you take much on this site seriously.

well i do,atleast BASEzone;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

cant spell in your mother language what you do aint respect

The funniest part of this is, that gravitymaster made a spelling mistake in that original statement.B| So even though english is his first language he makes mistakes and has a hard time reading a dictionary.:P

At least I have an excuse ;):P

Faber and Dekker, your words may be fuzzy from time to time, but your message is normally pretty clear. To me anyways.

Take it as a compliment if they attack your grammar as opposed to your logic.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

here is an example where I could get Faber chasing his tail about whether people whose first language isn't english are somehow deficient in their intellectual capabilities

i dont think im smarter than you guys but i dont think im dumber aswell.. all i ask is respect.and telling people who cant spell in your mother language what you do aint respect... If you want me to respect you you gonna respect me that simple.

I still meant what I said regardless of your perspective and I would say it again a thousand times if I thought it would do any good. But alas you have proven me right again and Skydekker has unwittingly supported your position. Truth is you are both somewhat right but mostly wrong and you are unable to substantiate the parts which are correct. This is an ongoing problem and only serves to re-enforce my original position.

OMG, i thought a mental attitude like yours already wass died out since a century, what a surprise! :o

I'm just curious: in how many languages are you able to discuss like Faber or other aliens are doing here?

if at all, did you ever learn a foreign borrowing?

outrecuidance sans arrière-plan!

the world is not built around the US, you know. try and dare to shove your nose over the edge of your plate. perhaps you will find out, there is more than the end of a flat plate. the world is a globe! :o

funny, n'est-ce pas?
>:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Skydekker has unwittingly supported your position.

Actually I supported his position knowingly. But then, you probably meant to say quite the opposite.

Truth is

Really, try and prove it. Webster's disagrees with you, so does every other dictionary. Do you speak any other languages, maybe I can try and explain it to you in that language. :)

OMG, i thought a mental attitude like yours already wass died out since a century, what a surprise! :o

Now, now Christelsabine. You are approaching very shaky ground here. Before you go any farther, you need to go back and carefully read and understand what is being said, what you think and what assumptions you are making about what is being said without fully comprehending what was said and what somebody said wqas being said and how different interpetations of whats being said may not be what you think.is being said. Sometimes assumptions without fact can be very embarrassing. To get you pointed in the right direction, I would suggest you go back and make sure what you think is being said is actually what was said and how much of it was incorrectly assumed and then taken as fact. To do otherwise would only serve to validate your incorrect assuptions and in fact prove what you incorrectly assume to be true.

I'm just curious: in how many languages are you able to discuss like Faber or other aliens are doing here?

None. I've never felt the need to learn another language. I tend to learn thing that actually have benefit to me. Can you tear apart the engine of a 1956 Chevy Belair and rebuild it?

if at all, did you ever learn a foreign borrowing?

outrecuidance sans arrière-plan!

the world is not built around the US, you know.

Please paste where I said it did. More assuptions which could be taken to indicate truth in your false assuption. Would you like a shovel?

try and dare to shove your nose over the edge of your plate.

Ewww.. nasty little you. shame for shame.

perhaps you will find out, there is more than the end of a flat plate. the world is a globe! :o

Not going to comment on this because I think if you are as intelligent as you say you are, it will only embarass you when you discover the truth. Can we still be friends?

Psssst Christelsabine... here's a hint. Post the exact sentence in which I said what you think I said.:ph34r::ph34r:

funny, n'est-ce pas?
>:(

Skydekker has unwittingly supported your position.

Actually I supported his position knowingly. But then, you probably meant to say quite the opposite.

Truth is

Really, try and prove it. Webster's disagrees with you, so does every other dictionary. Do you speak any other languages, maybe I can try and explain it to you in that language. :)

Actually, I think there are quite a few people laughing at you. Keep it up, you are very entertaining.:ph34r::ph34r:

Baiting is juvenile. It says more about the baiter than the baitee, especially when the baitee is trying. at least somewhat, not to engage. It doesn't make one look either sophisticated or smart.

Since assassination is a subset of murder (that Webster thing), it is, in fact, a form of murder, and an assassination can be termed as a murder. It may not be the most exact description, but saying "he died" is also accurate. Death is involved.

To the family member of an assassinated person, it looks the same. Using one term or another is done to get a particular emotional response (or lack thereof). Kind of like spin.

Can a car be described as a vehicle? Even if it's a Cobra?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Since assassination is a subset of murder

I'm only replying to you because you had the easiest quote but..

The thing you all may have missed in this definitions/semantics bitch slapping session is that what websters dictionary say's has sweet fuck all to do with the results and consequences of this assassination/murder/military strike (take your pick).

Do you think the Palestinians give a shit what the Israeli's decide to call it?
Do you think the Israeli's would have thought 'hang about, people might call this illegal murder, should we rethink our plan?'

Talk about missing the issue, when you give people gear checks do you look at the embroidery and ignore the pins?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I like your input in this matter, but for the sake of argument can we just say that towel head got BLOWN into little tiny pieces. Sheeskebab anyone?:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Every opportunity to understand was given, as did others but the target was undauntedly persistant. I even stated my intention beforehand but was continiously challenged. Tried to bow out and let it be. I say tit for tat one got what one deserved. Call it what you like. (That phrase is overused. Whenever I hear it, I think of the person we don't mention whose name because it ends all internet threads).[:/] Funny false accusations and lining up in lock-step (goose-stepping?)are ignored and dismissed. Or perhaps even now, completely oblivious to the obvious. I think that speaks for itself. Try not to be so short sighted, you will learn more. Once one knows it all, one fails to understand the complexities and closes ones mind. To me, this speaks volumes if it's the case.

I did think a pink tutu would have been more entertaining.:D

Edit: I'm done. Someone shoot this thread.