Jessica

Tell me something interesting....

When using Fed Ex for shipping, the maximum declared value allowed for ostrich or emu eggs is $500 per package and claims will not be honored if proper packaging is not used.

I think I'm rather frightened that you know this.
Do you often ship ostrich and/or emu eggs?
"If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you an exotic pet - yup, like a llama, or an emu"
Then, I saw these two guys swoopin across the pond, and I was like 'weeeeeee!!!!'

There are 5 types of schizophrenia--catatonic, disorganized, paranoid, undifferentiated, and residual. Paranoid schizophrenia is the most well-known, which can cause a general persecution complex, delusions of grandeur, and frequent auditory hallucinations. Contrary to popular belief, schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder(multiple personalities) are not related.
Right, off to my abnormal psych class...
Marc
"I'll be standing in the shadows, with who I used to be
He's slighty schizophrenic... me and me and me and me agree
That you are gonna pay, for what you did to me..."

FASCINATING STUFF!!!!

I did two autorotations this morning.

Sounds dirty.

The average woman kisses 79 men before she gets married.

Really? Wow, guess I'm not as loose-lipped as I thought. :D

this weekend we are launching a 5 way (5 ft. blow up shark included) from the C-182 whilst wearing bikini's, water-wings and full snorkel gear for a fund raiser we are having.

That sounds dirty too! :D Post pics!!

I am healing with lightning speed!

Dove, that is AWESOME. I've been worried about you, as I think many of us have. Keep getting better.

When using Fed Ex for shipping, the maximum declared value allowed for ostrich or emu eggs is $500 per package and claims will not be honored if proper packaging is not used.

We have expertise in all sorts of areas!!

lets just say that the wing but not the nuts have some after market metal.

Oh. My. God.
So tell me, is it true, er, what they say about, um, you know...um..."relations" when you have one those things? I know everything I heard about tongue piercings turned out to be true. :$

I have a peeping tom for a neighbor.......

Really? I've got a soft-core stalker. I don't know which is more scary. Stupid stalkers. I'm not too scared of him though, cause I'm pretty sure I could take him with little effort. >:(
More! I need more! I crave knowlege, from the profound to the minutiae!! Did I spell that right! I don't know! Someone tell me, cause I crave knowlege!!

I did two autorotations this morning.

Autorotation - as in no power helicopter descent type autorotation? Ya know, after it happens the first time, you really should have a mechanic look at it before you take it up again. :D
Then, I saw these two guys swoopin across the pond, and I was like 'weeeeeee!!!!'

I just found out I am going to be able to have LASIK!

Cool! When are you gonna have the surgery? Just be sure to keep your eyes well lubricated after the surgery.....and don't buy any of the cheap, store brand lubricating drops! A friend of mine learned that the hard way..

I have a job interview at 2:45 so I'm a little nervous about that...

What kinda job?

Also, I am considering demoing some canopies...So far, I am thinking Safire...any other suggestions? I am looking for consistently soft openings without picky pack jobs...

Spectre, Safire, Sabre2 would all be good choices..
Mike

Did you know that you guys are really funny? I really have to watch what I read at work as my kids all think I am crazy when I laugh out like I did earlier. Maybe I should go to the Ab Psych class...
Did you know that the average American child can't write a complete sentence by the time they are in 4th grade.

1-You can tell if a pearl is real by droping it in viniger - if it disolves it was real!
2-You can tell if a diamond is real by putting a flame to it-if it burns up it was real!
3-Urine is sterile-So a PA is the best pericing to get b/c it has the least chance of infection.
4-Margrine (sp-U know the fake butter stuff) and PVC are only one molocule apart chemically.

heard today that the normal national average of shark attacks in the us is 51, and so far we have reached 41....so apparently everyone is freaking out this summer over the amount of shark attacks, even though with less than four months to go, we still have room for 10 more attacks without risking an over-average year. hey that could be made into one of those retarded justification statistics that skydivers come up with to try and legitimize the safety of skydiving to whuffos. more people are attacked by sharks per year than die in a skydiving-related accident. okay, i just realized how morbid this post is. sorry guys. errr, i don't really have anything else interesting, no no, wait, i have something...it took approximately three hours from the moment of discovery for the news to spread throughout our entire dropzone of used condoms and beer bottles out by the swoop pond. the culprits have yet to be found. dna tests to follow. ummm, well that was still not very interesting. sorry jess, i think today, i suck at this game.

ummm, well that was still not very interesting. sorry jess, i think today, i suck at this game...

NO WAY! Those are some of the most interesting things I've heard all day!! Sex (used condoms), intrigue (whose condoms are they?!), violence (41 shark attacks! EEEK!).

Did you know that the average American child can't write a complete sentence by the time they are in 4th grade.

For real? Don't children read anymore? I watched enough TV as a kid and played enough video games to turn my brain to oatmeal, but I also read lots of books...what has happened to our youth....

You can tell if a diamond is real by putting a flame to it-if it burns up it was real!

Nuh-uh!!! >:(

Margrine (sp-U know the fake butter stuff) and PVC are only one molocule apart chemically.

I believe this, actually. Margarine is poison, as are all partially hydroginated oils. :P

Cubans speak the fastest of Spanish speakers at a blazing 400 words per minute.

Do you think it's cause they have a lot to talk about? Or are they just being efficient??

Holy Tee! Good luck fitting all that into a 182!
Interesting.... I made my first heli jump from a Bell Jet Ranger III at 9k on sautrday, and on sunday, I landed in trees. We had to chop the bad boys down to tget my canopy back. It's all on video, my saying "SHIT! I'm not gonna make it! No! I am! I'm really gonna make it! No, shit! I'm not gonna make it! Ooooh this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! ****CRASH****"
Just a few few scratches, I ended up about 6 feet off the ground. Coulda been worse. Flared just before hitting the tops, and got my feet on the top of some young poplar and that helped get me down a little softer.
Then my car broke down on my "Shortcut" home. Middle of nowhere 1am. That sucked bad.

I think I'm rather frightened that you know this.
Do you often ship ostrich and/or emu eggs?

BE afraid be VERY afraid!!

"If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you an exotic pet - yup, like a llama, or an emu"

Ya know that's really sweet, but I don't know their policy on shipping the whole emu....it only mentions the eggs on their policy page.:P
....and then I saw his foot and knew I had to make him mine:)

***In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just found out I am going to be able to have LASIK!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool! When are you gonna have the surgery? Just be sure to keep your eyes well lubricated after the surgery.....and don't buy any of the cheap, store brand lubricating drops! A friend of mine learned that the hard way..
I am *hopefully* going to have it around the beginning of October, so I can jump at the Halloween boogie...The price is steep compared to some that people posted a while back ($1800 per eye) but I am totally confident in the surgeon and don't want to travel far away just to pay 995 an eye at some quack clinic.
In reply to:
I have a job interview at 2:45 so I'm a little nervous about that...
What kinda job?
At the computer lab at my college (West Texas A&M Univ. - yeah go ahead with the Aggie comments! Dave and I are used to it!!):)In reply to:
Spectre, Safire, Sabre2 would all be good choices..
Yeah, I figured on a Spectre and Safire, although I am not too keen on the Sabre2 yet for some reason. Maybe I just don't like following everyone else's lead...
Hugs,
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

Hey favaks, are you sure she wasn't faking it for 29 of those minutes?!
----------------------------------------------
Hey Jess, speaking of interesting info here's one:
Brain cell membranes are made almost entirely out of cholesterol
Maybe that's why vegetarians and healthfood nuts always seem so vapid! :D (j/k)
Speed Racer
"Come up to my lab,
And see what's on the slab!"