Jessica

Tell me something interesting....

Ok I want to test this duck thing out. Can a get a federal grant or something?

Actually, the research was done under a grant from a cell phone company. I'm afraid it does indeed echo.
Since the debunking has already started:
"The pores in Latex are many times larger than the HIV virus."
This one is absolutely true. Find a substance that doesn't leave pores large enough for a virus and I'll show you a block of lead (or any other crystaline substance, actually.).
If you think a condom prevents aids, you're wrong. If you think it greatly reduces your odds of contracting HIV, you're right. And one of the inequities of life: girls, you're much more likely to contract it than boys are. Sorry.
"If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes."
This is unfortunately not true. Whether the horse raises a leg or two is completely up to the sculptor, and has nothing to do with how the rider perished. There is some correlation (that is, the majority of sculptures that have both legs in the air died in battle), but it is a simple majority. It is not a fact.
"3-Urine is sterile-So a PA is the best pericing to get b/c it has the least chance of infection."
"What if I pee all over your other piercings then?"
Well, point 3 was correct. There are a lot of uglies down there, but very few of them can survive urea. So peeing on other piercings does, in fact, decrease the odds of infection. This is also why peeing on athletes foot has a therapeutic effect. (although other antibacterial agents are more effective)

This is also why peeing on athletes foot has a therapeutic effect.

Fred, you worry me sometimes... :)Kriszilla
"Most people aren't thought about after they're gone. "I wonder where Kris got the plutonium?" is better than most get."

This is also why peeing on athletes foot has a therapeutic effect

This is ambiguous. Are you supposed to piss on your own feet, or someone else's? And if you're pissing on someone else's feet, do you receive the therapeutic effect or do they? I'm so confused. It's a good thing I don't have athlete's foot...

Well, you may be sober, but you're still a sorry-ass butt-headed Wings fan!!!! :P :P
Whoo, you've really got my dander up. I don't have time for spell check! I'm a busy woman!
Send me your e-mail address. I've got a few choice words for you that are too offensive even for DZ.com! You've picked the wrong woman to fuck with! I will kick your ass and take down your name! And I may spell it wrong! But who gives a fuck!
OK, gotta go get my heart rate down....

Jessica....down girl...easy.....put down the weapon and slowly back away. Yes, thats it, take a couple Midol. It'll all be OK.......Shhhhhhhh....easy girl........

OH, SO YOU WANT THE NO. 2 PLACE ON MY SHIT LIST, EH????
Why do men assume, when women act aggressive and attempt to right the wrongs perpetrated upon them men assume we need FUCKING MIDOL?!
Tho it is "that time of the month," hmm....

Did the red hair die seep into your brain?

No, did your brain seep out your ears? Cause I think it MUST HAVE if you think you can TAKE ME ON!!
I could have you crying like a little girl in 6 seconds flat!

are you really pissed jess or are you serious?????

Ooh, yes, I am SOOOO pissed. ;) You are such a sweet young thing, Wingie. How old are you? Legal, right?

Trust me she can handle him and do a good job of it.

Right ON, mouth. *power fist*
Any other boys feeling saucy? Today, I'm not a vegetarian. >:(

"Why do men assume, when women act aggressive and attempt to right the wrongs perpetrated upon them men assume we need FUCKING MIDOL?!"
Actually, we are giving you the benefit of the doubt. We wouldn't expect someone to be such a bitch normally. The hormonal imbalance is a good excuse.
"Jesus Blessed me with his future...and I protect it with fire!"-R.A.T.M.
Clay