hottamaly

DZ .comers Trophy

I like the idea of a big engraved beer stein or something.
Then, when the record is broken, the winners can have it engraved with something pithy....
Sort of like an irreverent Stanley Cup.
Walk a mile in your enemy's shoes. Then you're a mile away and have his shoes.

You're a Rabbitt
It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!
Wow....can they pick em??? Kinda scary.....:)"I only have 125 jumps, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

no surprise bit took the test and I am a tiger... must live in CA... This is what it said "Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!." - Too funny - anyway the complete address is http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...

ok redid it cause some of the answers I went 2 ways on, this one definately fits better.
I'm a butterfly
Happy-go-lucky, very approachable and attractive both inside and out. Very flirty and touchy-feely, people often get the impression that you're easy to pick up, although this is not necessarily the case. Being quite a flighty person, you don't like too much commitment and are very playful and love experimenting in bed

I'm a monkey... hmmmm, bunky the monkey, like i haven't heard that all my freaking life! here's what it says:
Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!
http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html for the cut-and-paste impaired.
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

geez... call me bugs
i am a rabbit
It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate
hisgoofyness
its a bird, its a plane, no wait, its one goofy s.o.b.

I'm an owl too.
Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

LOL, haven't got laid in years and here's what I got:
You are a Tiger!
Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy
tiger!.

Me....
You are a Fox!
Swift and agile, you know what you want and how to get it. You react badly to competition. You use your guile - whatever needs to be done to get them in the sack. Romance can be useful - but only as a trick to get your hands on what you really want. In bed you're a focused lover but have a cheeky, wild streak and aren't afraid to try a few new techniques which often shocks your partners.
Murphy's Laws of Love - If the person isn't taken, there's a reason for that...