hottamaly

DZ .comers Trophy

it would appear that i´m a koala
Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms
interesting......

i like the idea of the big beerstein!!!!!!!! it would fit we jumped in the netherlands for the first dz.com record and they do brew hieniken in the netherlands....as well as grolsch and some others.....oh, can't forget amstel..we(me, moose,benw, and skreamer) drank alot of it on our trip....... so who is going to buy the bier stien and who will keep it?.... i think the person that has been around on the forums the longest for each record should get to keep it cuz we would mostlikely know them pretty well and it wouldn't get lost.....(as in not sent on to the next record breakers.... or it could be kept at a reputable place like perris with all thier memoribilia and lisa(or another reputable dz.comer at perris) could get it to have the new names engraved on it...(after we send her/him money to do it of course)

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

What about some sort of message board recognition ?
ie.like an icon that sit,s next to record holders names or sommat, so ppl allways ask "hey dudes why the gong ?"
i don't know the difficulties involved but hey..it's just a thought

H.H., that sounds like a question for u, babe....
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....