quade

Weekend Numbers April 6 & 7, 2002

0:4:0
YEE HAW!!!
FIrst JUMPS OF THE SEASON!!
It was freakinn' cold, but who could care at a time like this, when all I could think about was how glad I was to be at the dz and actually jumping! I was supposed to leave at 3:30 to go to work(drive and hour home), but I called my roomate and told her how great it was, and that there was opening day specials, and asked her to work for me. SHE DID! It was the best day ever! Now, I just have to use the transition rig a couple times, and I get to use my own. OH, be happy for me!
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

*:8:8
1. First Westwind
2. First CASA
3. First kiss pass (I'll have a double :)4. First time jumping at Skydive Greene County
5. First solid 3-way
6. First Hybrid
7. First rebuff of an attempted rodeo
8. See above mentioned asterix... :$
Yea, it was a good weekend. The super skydiver orgy was especially fun. ;)
Met and jumped with several DZ.commers, and just want to say, Vallerina, sunshine, Phreezone, wildblue, and jon, you guys rock! :)"...hope that beer's cold, cause it was a waste of a perfectly good can of air..."
Goat #4

It would be Jon (Cajon) but yeah..... I had a blast and we all need to do it again soon :)*:9:5
Got caught breaking the beer line (I did'nt really do it... but manifest called me on it...) 2 times.... Need to learn to carve a bit more on the landings.... One was for the "Multi-point" Hybrid that me, Vallerina and ScottBre did.... One was for the first time getting trashed with more then 5 other DZ.commers... The other one is for the first orgy.... :$
Did get some cool picutes to put on the web here soon...
Goat #2....
Yay.... Our side of the table rocks! DRINK!

*:10:5
First time at Greene County
First time at Franklin
First HYBRID BABY!!!!!!
First time jumpin a COBALT!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
First orgy!!!! (he he)
By the way, Greene County is the funnest dropzone that I have ever been to! And now I have a new friend I can "girl talk" with! A shout out to my awesome homies: Sunshine, Phreezone, Wildblue, Scottbre & Jon.
"Wanna see my swollen taste bud? Look! Look!" Goat#3

I hit Jason (right in the sidebody... too bad I was trying to stop myself and didn't take grips! ) hard enough to funnel the formation and tumble past... I hear the look on his face was priceless! Well, nobody got hurt, and it was about the funniest dive I've been on yet...

YEP.. I WAS DOCKED onto him.. the LOOK was more than Priceless ;).. Marc.. do you owe beer for taking out the DZO!! that was the MOST fun dive i had all weekend!! I laughed so hard wind got under my goggles from all the smilin!! Thanks, man!! :)work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobodys watching.

*:2:2
Point learned, if you want to get in more than 2 jumps in a day, you have to get there before Noon and or hook up your own main to the risers, Or are you allowed to? Another question I should know
1st Jumping my own rig for the first time, who heard sweet nothings. 2nd first time jumping without a cypress BUT, it turns out a friend of mine is selling theirs and will take payments, WOO HOO!! Except my baby is Still not home :(
The first #, well there was this Coppertone Tours bus that reare ended me and the models REALLY needed more coppertone applied.. well you get the drift
baby's hungry and the money's all gone. the folks back home don't want to talk on the phone.

this Coppertone Tours bus that reare ended me and the models REALLY needed more coppertone applied..

.... pictures please !!
My weekend:
2:2:1
I did my first solo dive today !! It went so well, I did another solo dive. Nothing too special in those dives other than diving out of the KA (never did that before) and I also never had a relaxed dive and did nothing - no turns, no maneuvers for AFF, NOTHING!! and I LOVED IT

0:6:0
A couple nice Head Down jumps with Mikey and Lyle. Worked on getting Craney solid with docking in a sit. They talked me into doing a "Belly Jump" on the sunset load Saturday. Of course I got to my slot without much fan fair. Well.....except chasing a spinning base and having to hop one extremely large burble. :)
"I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me!"-Clay

"...hope that beer's cold, cause it was a waste of a perfectly good can of air..."

I think it might have worked better if it was the flammable type of air.

Yay.... Our side of the table rocks! DRINK!

Jesus we're deviants.
I'm not real sure about my numbers... the whole weekend is a little fuzzy... I guess something like *:0:? - I was still finding empty beer cans this morning if that tells you anything.
Was tempted to jump (I can wait another week or two), but I had a good time just hanging out at the DZ on Sunday. I got to see Val do her happy dance after landing the Cobalt, Sunshine actually flare a canopy all the way on landing, tape of Scottbre having a mid-air orgy :D, and met some really cool peeps - you guys have to come back soon.
Wait! You didn't get that on tape did you!? Goat #1

*:4:3
First jump in Franklin, IN(awesome dz, super nice peeps)
First jump on a Sabre2
First "orgy":)Awesome 3 day party with Vallerina, Scottbre, Phreezone, Cajun, and Wildblue. Got to beat wildblue with an inflatable hammer, threw lots of change at Cajun, good girl talk with val, therapy session with phree, finally got to meet scottbre!!
Parts of the weekend are still fuzzy....i may have had too much to drink.... I hope there's no video ;) Sleeping on the floor sure is uncomfortable, but how was the monster pillow Phree?
Definately must do it again soon!! I'll bring more cookies!!:)"Our side of the table, woo hoo!!" ~ Goat Sucker

Sleeping on the floor sure is uncomfortable

Ahhhh....I see where you went wrong. All you have to do is start with a GIANT bottle of Crown Royal and just keep drinking until you don't notice that you are laying on the floor. :)"I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me!"-Clay

Ahhhh....I see where you went wrong. All you have to do is start with a GIANT bottle of Crown Royal and just keep drinking until you don't notice that you are laying on the floor.

I'm getting drinking advice from Clay...my day is complete now.;) Actually the first night, i never did have my own drink....i managed to get drunk just sponging off other people.
"Our side of the table, woo hoo!!" ~ Goat Sucker

....i managed to get drunk just sponging off other people

I found out quickly that if you are a female, and you stand around a bar without a drink in your hand, that pretty soon a guy will offer to buy you one. Ah, it's great to have boobs!
Andi
"Yes it's windy. There are ripples on the pond." weid14