FreeFlyFreaky

OMIGOD - What a fun Boogie!!!

I arrived Thurday afternoon after putting in literally 90 hours in the previous 6 days. I was wasted with stress and was jonesin’ for a jump bad. By Friday eve I had 15 jumps and was feeling much better. It was so great to be with skydivers instead of clients.

I got to meet lots of great folks. You guys RAWK! I had a blast.

Attached are some vid caps. Thanks to all for a great time!

Oh, uh, Brandon, what’s with all this suit sellin’? Hmmm….FreeFly bug has bit again!

Blue Ones,

Whit

Track Exit.jpg

Trip on exit.jpg

Somebody Farted.jpg

Two Minutes.jpg

Big Way Headdown.jpg

Climbing.jpg

Come on_stick it out.jpg

Dirt Divin Big Big Way.jpg

Headdown.jpg

I swear she smiles.jpg

Jimmy's base.jpg

JumpinDuo.jpg

Landing out.jpg

Laura in Flight.jpg

Lew and Trip.jpg

ScottBre.jpg

See ya Scott.jpg

Somebody likes this.jpg

The Tent.jpg

Trevor.jpg

Yankee Doodle.jpg

Those are frigging great pics. Especially the "Someone likes this" pic. Great camera angle with the horizon at an angle with the plane in the background. I am sure we all would love to see some of your video work.

As for me, I got schiznatted out of jumping this weekend. Frigging rained Sun and Mon. Needless to say, I'm irritating my wife and all others around me. >:(

Yep, Richmond was a good time. It was cool to be able to get onto dives with people who had way more experience. You learn more that way. Thanks for the HD freeflyfreaky, now I just gotta figure out how to do that on my own. B|

Too bad we didn't the chance to jump again before the weekend was over. :)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I knew Lew was gonna be out there, but I didn't hear Trevor say he was going when I saw him the prior weekend. Anyone want to see video of Trevor funnelling someone's 3000th skydive? :$I have it here at Raeford.

Chuck

Yeah- I ended up making the 700 mile drive- well worth it though! I got to jump with tons of new people. I'm still downloading pictures- I'll post them later today.

I can't find the video to defend myself on your 3000th...but I did find the aftermath:ph34r:

-Trevor

cole slaw is good for the skin.JPG

Trevor, your a mad man.. i cant belive you made 120 jumps at the boogie, thats more then i made in a year. glad you had a good time hopefully next time you stop by we could make a jump still tryin to get the freefly thing down

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Whit,
It was great meeting you and jumping with you. Trip and I had a blast. It was really an awesome boogie. Anyone reading this should think about making Richmond next year...
Trevor, you're the bomb, it was great pullin you in on all those jumps. if i have time, i'll try to pull some stills from my video...
thanks to everyone for the great jumps and good time, especially Whit, Trevor, Trip, Richmond people and the Dallas crowd, Space gypsies....
peace
Lew

Yo Trip,

Yep, I'm eyeballing the Crossfire2 and will probably downsize about the same time you will so I'll definitely look you up.

Get yer butts down to SDA when it gets too cold up yonder. We rock year round.

Lew, e-me your address and I'll send you the vid I was going to fire you. After that last jump I had to hustle to catch one of those planes 'you have to land in', so I missed you guys when I was leaving.

I enjoyed meeting all of you and without a doubt The Richmond Boogie is on my calendar for next year.

Be safe,

Whit

It was a great boogie. It was nice to meet you Whit, sorry we never got a chance to jump together. I ended up making 20 jumps over the 4 days. I did quite a few jumps with Todd, one of the load organizers and learned alot from him. I might just have to go back again next year.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!